Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 LastLast

Thread: [M] Princess for Peace

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason nodded to the doctor " thank you. I think I'll be ok to talk about it now. I'll need things to work on " he said honestly . He was going tk set up his office in hear to not leave her side . He would hate him self if he wasent here but he knew Amelia would be disappointed if he let the kingdom go just to sit with her. The fever had set in so quickly it worried him

Rickon smiled " Julie ,I don't want to command you, I don't want to rule over you eather. I want to to be you. react and get upset , if I do slmthign wrong or upsets you I want to know. I want us to be partners not lord and lady " he sajd trying to explained. He wanted to let her be her. They made it to the room and he oppend it for her to see Amelia who was unconsous on the bed

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Before the doctor left he nodded. "As you wish my king." He made sure they were well hidden away from others and in the king's study before telling him. "The way the sword cut into the Queen might prevent her from bearing children. She still might be able to conceive..but only time will tell. I only tell you as you know royalty usually sire offspring to continue their rule and secure the kingdom. I did not want to bother your or the queen with this as she already needs to heal. I leave this information with you and trust you will tell the queen when the time is right."
    After the doctor took his leave.

Amelia was continuing to have fever dreams as a chamber maid was wiping her forehead from sweat. She did not leave as she was to watch over the Queen and report any findings to the king or doctor.

Jules had nodded to Rickon. " We can discuss this later. I know you want to be a good husband and I am sure you will be
    .however, I just don't know if I love you like you love me. I do care for you and I wanted the chance to court you to truky find out. But now we are in this predicament I will make the most of it
    " She grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze to reassure him

"Now please make sure the king knows I'm here
    I do not want to get into trouble for this and for him to think it was my idea."

After Jules went to the side of Amelia's bed and began to help the chamber maid care for the queen. "You need to wipe upwards and not down, like this." She commanded gently to the chamber maid. She took the rag and did her best to care for Amelia.

My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason nodded and His heart broke for her but once she was back in tip top shape he would tell her" thank you doctor. I will let the Queen know " he said. He went to Amelia's side and held her hand. He looked up and smiled seeing Jules and had no problem seeing her hear.

Rickon squeezed her hand back " we will properly " he said and held the door open for her " he saw how ruff Amelia was right now" whatever you need my lord please tell me " he said to help him. He smiled seeing Jules fall back in to her known position of lady's maid. The chamber maid nodded asking for instruction wanting to care for the queen properly.

Jason nodded " thank you Rickon, prahaps you can have it arranged to have a desk set up for me hear so I can contue to work and some curtains to give the Queen privacy " he said .

Rickon nodded " of cource ill see too it emediatly " he bowed and went to Jules " ill be right back " he said explaining and got to work

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jules was kind and gentle with the chamber maid, showing her how to tend to Amelia. Jules was so attuned to the Queens need because they once had shared a close bond it was like she was her sister. Jules never felt awkward once. When she was done she went to the king and knelt on her knees before him. "Please your Majesty let me stay by the Queens side.", She remembers the queen did not want her to use her name like old times and she would still respect that even now.

"I know my punishment was stripped of lady's maid but I want to help the queen heal. Even if only for a couple hours of the day I am not asking to get out of my duties as scullery maid I will still perform those duties if you wish."

Her hands were clenched on her knees and she did not look him in the eyes, she did not deserve to. "I know what I did was wrong and I putt her life and the kingdom at risk and I do not deserve to ask such a thing of you or to have mercy..." She began to cry. She did some breathing and steadied herself. "..but I love the Queen. I can't abandon her. When she awakens you can tell her of my transgression of not wanting to leave her side, I will take another punishment. You can banish me after if you want when the queen is healed and safe." She waited for his response.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason saw how heart broken Jules was. He could understand, she was the closest to amileia for years. He thought and got her a handkerchief " easy now. You are still very bonded to the queen I can see it. I can see how your heart breaks . What if we make a compromise. The maid will be hear during thr day and at night you can stay hear with the Queen. I know I will need the extra hand to bring the two kingdoms together now. I will have my hands full. " he saud as the moving of the desk started innto the room and privacy screens.

You are right you have no right to ask but .... call me soft.... but it will help her just as mutch as it will help you. Banishment won't happen ... I'll see to that though you will have extra dutys after this" he saw Rickon about to protest but he stoped . He was conflicted on what to do, he wonderd how frustrated Jules wpuld be with him for saying anything .

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jules took the kings handkerchief gracefully. She dried her tears. After hearing his proposal she nodded. "Yes my king. I will be here at night and will not let my kitchen duties slip during the day. Thank you for being to kind and merciful." After she stood and bowed again. "With that I must be off. I have already been away too long. I shall come back tonight to care for the queen."
    When she left the room she hoped Ricon had followed her. She gave him a quick hug. "I just wanted to say thank you for bringing me to the queen. I am glad I have a chance to care for her now. Also you can stick up for me whenever you want now with out my permission. You are my husband now. I can take awhile to warm up but I am thankful. This marriage probably is another blessing in disguise. "

The next few months passed slowly by. The Queen was in and out of consciousness as she healed. Her fevers came and went and the doctor stopped by periodically giving her medicine to help her and check on the wound on her side. Jules also worked extra hard barely getting any rest herself. She was in the kitchen during the day and always by the Queens side at night. Jules also was growing closer to Ricon. She held his hand now when they were alone and began to trust him more.

The winter came and the two kingdoms unified as one. Everyone was happy with the union and that the fighting was over. Amelia's side of the kingdom had given reserves of food so no one starved that winter. As spring came the two kingdoms worked as one to start new crops that would last.

One spring morning Amelia's eyes opened and she reached out her hand into thin air. Her voice raspy. "Jason..." She let out slowly.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason had been working hard and staying by Amelia's Sider the entire time helping her.her care so that the maid and Jules could sleep and rest . In sted of desolving one coucel or the other. He brought them together. Each having there own information that became very usefull and they employed the failed and crop rotations they were building better stores for the food as well as a leek had developed in the main storage in the castle. He was deciding weather or not to build a proper castle innthe middle now or pick one side over the other. He wasent sure but smiled hearing Amilia " right hear my sweet " he said coming to her side sitting on the edge of the bead and held her hand " what can I get for you ?" He asked her brushing som hair form her face.

Rickon had a promition and was now a comander of a regiment of men. It made it so he could get a home for Jules and him self with room to grow and had found a few to te her about. He came down to the kitchen when the breaks were ND brought healthy energy filled lunch for Jules for all of the hard work she was doing " hello Jules " he said smiling " ready for lunch if it's ok I would like to take you to the gardens for our lunch ?" He asked " the Ross's have just started to bloom " he said. He had enjoyed the slow but steady romance developing . He was enjoying every little moment with her

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Amelia held onto his hand like it was the light at the end of the tunnel, her hope to help her. With his strength she sat up a bit. With her other hand she cupped his face. "I just want you...", she said as she pulled him toward her into the bed. When he was there she enveloped herself into his arms. She did wince a few times as her side hurt. The wound had closed and now there was a scar from her groin up her left side to under her armpit. "How long has it been?" she asled , only quick memories coming into her mind of her father's death ,of the battle, of falling to the ground and waking up here...

Jules was wiping some sweat from her brow. She had just put the bread in the over for the dinner meal for that night for the royal family. "Oh Ricon hello,..." she blushed when she saw him. He always visited her for her lunch the past few months, but it still made a small flutter in her heart. Although she did not admit it. Jules was still fighting with her feelings for Ricon, she was stubborn and prideful. She also never used to care about what she looked like, but now she wanted Ricon to find her as beautiful as the roses he was about to take her to. But these past few months had been ahrd on her body. She was more muscular and less womanly in figure now. Her skin was rough and she had blisters and bunions on her hands and a few small scars from kitchen burns and from knives. She was not the noble lady she had once been.
    "yes please let us enjoy some nice air. The air in the kitchen is stifling." The warmer weather was coming and she was not sure she could handle it, but she would remain silent and still do her duties.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason layed beside her and held her gently but close. He smiled everything she woke it was like christmas to him" its been a few months, spring is just beginning " he said everything is going so smoothly with the joint of the two kingdoms " he said to reassure her.

Rickon held his arm put for her to hold on to " when on patrole today I found somthing for you " he said takingnout a little pot " its a cream for your hands, I used to use it while I trained when I was young and got blisters and they wpuld crack and hurt " he said having it a porciling jar with roses he found for her . He hoped she would like it had had been seeing her rubing her hands like they hurt the other day.

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Amelia looked him deep in the eyes. "I am sorry you had to figure out the joining of the kingdoms on your own. Please tell me everything. I want to help...", she gave him a gentle kiss. Even though her body was still weak her mind was strong and ready to work again. "I hope soon to be up on my feet and lead our kingdom as one. We said after the war we would consumate the marriage. It would be wise to also secure an heir..." she shuddered. "Sorry that made me sound too much like my father..." Of course if she had a child she would love them and want them to be who they were, not live up to her expectations.

Jules smile and took the jar. She quickly washed her hands in a basin and applied it. It instantly relieved her skin, "Thank you my love..", she paused as this was the first time she called him that. "Let us go now, I do not have long for a break..." She let him lead her to the gardens. Once they were there they sat in the grass. Jues ate slowly. "Tell me..why do you love me?"

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 LastLast