Page 1 of 16 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Princess for Peace

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default [M] Princess for Peace

Years apon years the two kingdoms have fought. They batteld or even a peace of land that layed between them. The king of the south kingdom has offed his daughter to the northern kingdom in excange for the land. What will happen? Will they fall in love? Will the king take the offer ? Will he keep his word of peace?
    --‐--‐-------‐--------------------------------------------------------------
    Jason walked threw the castle to the throan room where he saw the norther king Richard and the princess. She was beautifue he thought as he came to stand before Richard " afternoon, you wanted to desuss this war ?" He said to richard.

King Richard nodded " i do, i want to end this war enfugh of our people have died. I propose a trade , i get the land and you can have my daughter as your wife" he offerd.

Jason was taken back " what makes you think i don't have some one to be my wife allredy ?" He asked. He didn't but he was curous. King Richard smiles " you would have had children by now. You need an heir especially in war" he said . Jason nodded it wasent a bad deal " what dose the princess think ?" He asked her
    Last edited by isabella1503; 07-05-2020 at 04:01 PM.

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Princess Amelia stood besider her father, King Richard of the North. She was strong and would never allow herself to be seen as weak. Even though she was not in agreement with this deal, she knew why it had to be done. Being a female in royalty did not allow her much freedoms. She knew she would never marry for love, it would always be for power. That didn't mean she wanted to be sent off to a rival kingdom. How could she know this King Jason would be kind to her? Many men beat their wives, but Amelia would not allow that.

As he entered the throne room Amelia studied him closely. He was good looking, of course, but she wanted to know the type of person he was. Amelia's blue eyes locked on him the whole time he addressed her father. Her long black hair was piled high in braids atop her head. A top her head was a simple silver tiara with a single diamond on it that sat on her forehead. She wore an elegant white lace gown that hugged her womanly figure.

When he addressed her she scoffed at him, as he dared to address her. "Normally when one is trying to gain favor with an enemy, manners are a good start. Next time you should start with bowing and using my full proper title. I am not some commoner you can easily start a conversation with." She then paused and thought on his question. Amelia was headstrong and always spoke her mind. Her future husband bettee be ready for her fighting spirit.

"I think a human life is invaluable and should not be squandered off in a bet to bring peace to two warring nations. But what value does my word carry? I am a woman after all. I am treated as a cattle being herded off to a new owner. I am debased and demeaned in this manner. What does title and social station matter if I have no say in my future? If I had a choice I would be ruling this kingdom and do a better job than either of you at ruling."

My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

King Jason noded listening to Princess Amelia. He didn't disagree. He liked her strong attitude he didn't want a weak woman beside him ." My apologies Princess I did not mean any disrespect. I am king Jason its a pleasure to meet you Princess Amelia" he bowed , she did have a point about his manners.

" with me you won't be an accessorie, like my father before me he ruled with my mother. They each had there strengths and they each were eaxh in charge of what they did the best. That's what I want for us." He explained " and if you knkw away I can rule better then teach me." He offers to her.

She had his full attention and lot of what she said she agreed with " your right Princess, this war was started genarations ago over a peace of land. I am done with it the lives are like you have said are invaluable its why im more than willing to let your father clame the land. What if we change the terms, call it a trial . Come rule by my side as you would my Queen for 6 months if you chose to stay and become my queen I will be glad for it . But you may also say no , nothing will chance peace wil remain and we will contue our lives " he sujested.

Jason wanted her to have the choice he allways did , he figured her fathe would not acept it unless it was on his terms." The thing you should know Princess Ameila is that I beleve a strong man has an even stronger woman behind him. Why should he suppress that when the two strengths can work together and do amazing things ' he told her . His eyes held no trickery or untruths, his eyes just held honesty of what a man truly believed." I put this decision before you princess" he bowed once more so she can make her own choice.

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Princess Amelia listened to King Jason intently. His proposal seemed innocent enough. Still, she could not doubt if it were a trap or not. She was not one to turn down a challenge. She would take him up on this offer. His intentions seemed good enough, but Amelia would take this oppurtunity to infiltrate the enemy territory and learn what she could for the good of her kingdom.

"I will take you up on this offer. I will give you 6 months to change my mind if your kingdom is a land worth ruling. I also have some terms..."

King Richard brought his hand up to silence his daughter. He was more old fashioned and thought women should be seen and not heard. "Enough of this silliness. I am King and still decider of the terms of the treaty. No matter the outcome of this childish 6 months pact between you two, I want to be reassured even if Princess Amelia returns, the land will still be mine and the war will not start up again."

Amelia was red in the face with anger, but she still held her tongue. She knew how far too push and on what subject matters. It was nice to have an input at least for a little bit.

King Richard still had more to say. "Also know this King Jason, if you touch my daughter out of wedlock you better not return spoiled goods. She will be better off in your kingdom as a brotherl worker. My daughter shall not shame my lineage. Do you understand?"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason coudent help but lafugh at the king " her virtue will not be threatened, she will have a room of her own with Princess Amelia will be the only one with the key" he said " and that is one thing we agree on" he said

Jason removed from his sachel a scroll " this hear is my declaration of land surrender to you to end the war" he said handing the document to the gaurd closest to him to hand to Richard." This also states no matter what hllend between the princess and i the land will remain yours " he said honestly.

He didn't like how he seemd to pushe Princess Amelia in to a corner. He didn't like it because she seemd like such a strong bright person. Jason was not suprised how angry she had gotten. " we can discuss your terms little latter Princess Amelia, and would you like to leave this evening or prahaps the next day" he asked if her.

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

King Richard gave a nod and one of his courtiers took the scroll an laid it out on the table. "Let us sign this and be done with it. Then you can have Princess Amelia now that I know that I have your word you will be a gentleman towards her." King Richard signed the scroll first. He felt valiant and accomplished. After many generations he would be the first king to bring peace to this land. It cost him his daughter, but this piece of land was worth more. Women were only good for breeding future kings anyway, at least that was his mind set.

Princess Amelia watched the two kings sign the treaty. Her future and freedom were all over now. Any importance she had went away with the last stroke of the quill. Even if she did return in 6 months her father would just marry her off t another King of a forgein land to gain power and riches. Amelia had a bright mind and she wanted the chance to rule. She was not too sure if King Jason meant it when he said he valued women as rulers. There was only one way to find out.

"We shall leave in the morning. My servants have many things to pack for me. While they tend to that, meet me at the stables. I want to go hunting." With that Princess Amelia left and went to get changed.

King Richard sighed. "My daughter is a wild one. She likes to do manly things like hunting and training to fight. I assure you a firm hand will get her to be obedient and timid. Sadly her mother passed when she was little, never did teach her to be a lady."

Awhile later Amelia was by the stabled next to her black war horse. He was a powerful stallion and worthy to be ridden into battle. However, Amelia cared too much for him and would not let him get cut down by a sword. Besides, if he did go into battle she would be the one to wield a sword upon his back. Amelia was now dressed in a simple all black riding outfit. It was a button up tunic with the sigil of her kingdom on it, a snake wrapped around a holly bush. Her trousers were tight and she had on knee length boots. Her hair long raven hair now loose about her, falling down in waves to her back.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason nodded as he signed the srolle as well" oh of cource i will" he said shaking Richard's hand. Looking back to Amilea he bowed " ive been to busy to hunt lately my self, I would love to join you " he replied. Hunting was one of his favoret things but he did not have time to dedicate a day like he used to.

He listend to Richard talk about his daughter " i hate to disagree with you Richard. She is so wild because of how you try to force her to heal to your command. Prahaps the best way is to incurage her within reason " he sujested. He bowed respectfully and left the main room. He coudent disagre that Amelia would be wild, but he coudent wait to see what she would sujest to do for ruling the kingdom.

Jason made his way to the stables, his war horse stood a few stalls down. She was a gourgous tan with a dimond between her eyes. " been behaving your self ?" he said scratching behind her ears. He chukeld as his horse nodded her head. Jason pulled her tack down and started to put it on her. Putting her saddle on.

Taking her out of her stall he walked down the aisle withe her. Jason was still dressed in his traveling clothes. A green shirt and brown pants with riding boots." Thank you for the invitation , its been too long since I've been hunting. We have elk, dear and, duck for hunting" he explained, elk was his favoret to hunt

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Princess Amelia held a stony face as she listened to King Jason. She realized he was too carefree and happy all the time. Didn't a life of ruling a kingdom harden him like it did her father? Amelia was still young, only 20 years of age, but she felt the pressure of ruling even if she would never truly get the chance. Where there kingdoms really that different? She wondered if his land was peaceful. Her father always wanted to cart her off the faster he could to be rid of her. All to gain more power and riches. She sighed as she easily mounted her war horse.

"We moslty have ducks, pheasants, and birds of prey. However..." Princess Amelia gladly accepted her bow from one of the stable boys and strapped it onto her back. "We do have warthogs that are a nuissance. They tend to eat the crops and terrorize our villagers. The purpose of this hunt is population control."

She began riding off into the forest, hopeing to spot the warthog tracks and to see what direction they would need to track them in. "Whoever gets the biggest kill will get the honor of boasting rights. As well as their win being the center of the feast tonight. I have always enjoyed roasted pig on a stick." Amelia was determined to win the hunt, if anything just to show King Richard she was not another damsel in distress or a typical dainty princess. She did not mind getting her hands dirty or killing to prove a point.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason swung up in his saddle and accepted his own bow and arrow" ive never hunted worthogs. Any tips ?" He aked as he headed to the trees with her. He began looking around onnthe ground for tracks or even desterbed leaves to where the hog might have gotten in to dig for cooler ground.

When Amilia sujested the challenge he smiled " you got it, i do like a challenge" he said and started to listen to every thing around them wanting to do his best to catch any clue of a hog. Quietly he looked about the forest " so you never got to ask me any questions. Did you have any ?" He asked quietly. He wanted her to ask anythign she wanted to know

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Amelia easily rode her horse through the woods. Here she felt like she could truly be herself. She took in a deep breath of fresh air into her lungs. "Warthgos softest bart are on their underbelly. It is very hard to hit." As they went further into whe woods Amelia could see the tracks of the warthogs clearly through the muddy path. "This way, they are heading east. There is a farming village there."

Amelia thought on his question to her. "I suppose i am curious." She paused. "I want to know what kind of king are you. Are you virtous and merciful? Or do you rule with an iron fist like my father? Do you take many lovers to your bed to spread your seed? That's how my father was. Sanctity of marriage meant nothing to him. My mother was just a breeding mare." The thought disgusted her. If Amelia were to truly marry one day, she would want her husband to only have desires for her.

Page 1 of 16 123 ... LastLast