Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Princess for Peace

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason smiled as she pushed him back , he could feel her strength in the push. She was owning up to the lioness nickname he gave her , not only in fear pride but strength. He swung his sword and around and block the attack to the side, his foot work got him to her side sliping behind her and.pulling her against his chest " you move like a dancer my lioness " he said and danced away from her again and swung to hit her side. " that foot work can keep you alive perfict for sword fighting " he said as his sword hit hers and flipped the blade from.her hand

He was enjoying him self, even with what ameila knew now she would be abel to defend her self well. He smiled picking her blade up and he'd it to her " your impressive allredy the only thing I've noticed is you need a ferm grip " he said shoing her with his hand " you want to hold it like your squeezing some ones hand your unimpressed with each time you go to block or hit" he said and showed her a few times. " get innto the habit and you'll never lose your blade " he said

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Amelia gave it her all as they sparred. She was able to counter a few of his attacks and parry the blade away. Her footwork was precise and he only hit her a few times. Their sparring match had lasted about 20 minutes until Jason had disarmed her. She would have to learn that move. But she knew she was already getting stronger. Her muscles were awakening with their old training and getting stronger with each time she took a swing of the sword. It was good to know her old training did not go to waste. In a year or less of daily training she might be worthy of Jason's skill. She needed to be strong to stand beside him as his wife. There was no more room for weakness.

As he taught her how to hold the blade she gave a nod. As he instructed her and touched her to show her the good form, she blushed. Him being so close with his strong body against hers and his natural sweat coming into her senses was intoxicating. It was hard to focus. But she did the best she could. It was all she could do to stop herself from pushing him underneath herself and having her way with him. It was definitely attractive to see him be a strong man.

It was mid morning by the time they were done their training. "Thank you for that my lion. It was nice to see you in action. I hope to be as strong as you one day." She gave him a quick kiss on his lips. "Shall we finally grab some food?"

My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason was happy she was such a quick learner. What she allredy knew was shining threw allredy . He was proud of her very proud of her" i try to keep practiced so I can never caught off gaurd. Oh my lioness your strong allredy. Your strikes rang hard and true we just need to polish your skills and you will be a force to be recond with" he kissed her back with a small peck on the lips.

" lets go eat my lioness and start our day.he said holding his arm out to her leading her to there rooms and thr breakfast they had privately. The servants brought them a healthy breakfast. Fruit ,eggs , ham and , tea " would you like anything elce for breakfast ?" He asked wiping his hand on the extra napkin he was given and the servints stood to the side ready to do what they were asks.

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

As they ate their breakfast, she greedily consumed the healthy food that was before her. After a few moments he regained her composure. "I apologize for being unlady like my king. It is just I have not worked up an appetite like this since..." Her memories flashed to her first time with her long lost lover the knight. She did not finish the sentence. "No I am fine. I do not need anything else. This meal has sustained me enough." She took a napkin and wiped her mouth clean.

"What shall we do today? Or do you have kingly duties to attend to? I can easily entertain myself if needed. I have brought my harp. I can partake in the arts or possibly read a book. My mind should not be wasted." She then stood. "Although I do require a bath. Shall I head to my own rooms for that?" She wanted to see what his response would be,

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason smiled seeing how hungry she was "its ok my queen 8ts a good thing " he said . He felt bad as she talked aboit her previous lover. He held her handband squeesed " its ok, I bet he's watxhing over you proud as I am of your skills hiw you remeberd what he taught you " he smiled. He didn't want her to hide that part of her. This man was verry important in her life, and he wase not upset to hear about him.

" well we do have the food issue to work on, and the typical kingly dutys , I wanted to show you the medow" he said and smiled " I do need a bath as well ... I " he thought of ameila in the bath and her cleard his throat " I... if you would like to bathe hear i would not say no, its about your comfort " he said. He wanted to see her in the bath he could only imagen if she looked so breathtakingly beautifule now what she would look like then

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Amelia decided to take matters into her own hands. Jason was nice but he was also very gentle and did not always make the first move. She would take the opportunity to show how much she was into him. Amelia stood and snapped her fingers. Two servants quickly came to her and bowed. "yes my queen?" They asked not looking her in the eyes. "Draw the King and I a bath. Add mint, honey, and lilac in as scents."

She then stood from the table and dropped her clothing revealing her curvy and feminine figure. "I will bathe here if you don't mind. We are husband and wife now. No need to do anything seperate anymore and to not keep any secrets from each other anymore. Not in flesh or words."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jasons eyes lit up seeing her " I just did not want to feel force you my love is all. I would be lying if I didn't say I've wanted to see you in your natural from" she said taking his clothing off as well and walking to her and gently touched her back " god your gourgous " he said kissing her neck . The servants returned with the larger bath and began to fill it.

" I agree to work as a team and never keep anything from eachother" he said and smiled . " you would like me to be a bit bolder my queen ?" He said andnsaw the bath was full. He picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bath . He sat down in the warm watter and placed her infort of him he took the was cloth and soap smelling of honey and lilac sent and began to wash her back " ill get better my lioness, this is verry new to me still be pashent with me " he said as he began to gently wash her hair

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Amelia could not help but to smile as he picked her up and gently placed her in the bath in front of him. It certainly was a bold move. She was happy to see that he had it in him. As soon as the hot water touched her back she instantly relaxed and allowed herself to gently fall back against his body, the two now cradled together in the warm scented water.

"I do not mean to rush you, but I just needed to know you could take the steps. Just don't be shy is all. We can move as fast or as slow as you wish my lion " she then closed her eyes and enjoyed him washing her long raven hair.

Meanwhile Julianna was spying on them and made a mental note to send a note to King Richard. Julianna wanted to protect her friend. All of this was going too fast. The King needed to know of the wedding and act fast. Julianna slipped away in the shadows.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason smiled and sorted to wash her hair carefully " I understand, If I do anything to make you uncofertbull please tell me ok " he said. His hands carefully untangled her hair as he washed her hair. He helped her relax and rubed her sholders, the slid cloth down over her chest gently touching and feeling her and moved down to her ribs. He was enjoying just the simple touches, the exoration. " before I met you Amelia, I herd the storys of your beauty.... none of them did you justice " he was as he ruined her hair gently making sure not to get some in her eyes " I think you could dress in a grain sack and you would still take my breath away" he said

A gaurd bumped in to Julianna " im sorry my lady , did you need me to send for the queen ?" He asked. The man was taken back by her beauty. he bowed " I am rikon my lady. It is a pleasure to meet you " he said kissing her hand. He knew she was the queens handmaid . He coudent help but but but be captured by her beauty

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

"My King there is nothing you can do to make me uncomfortable. The same sentiment lies with me. Please tell me if I ever push you too far." As he touched her with gentle caresses exploring her body she closes her eyes and let out soft moans. This would have to be enough for now. She did not want to seem too eager and pressure him into anything he did not want. "Well lucky for you you can see me in anything you want. Your wish is my command." As he finished washing her up she smiled and then turned towards him. "It is now your turn." She then took the cloth and gently washed him
    She let her hands explore and softly touch his scars and muscles. She was leaning every nook and cranny of his body. She stopped just right before the drop to in between his legs

Julianna bowed to the knight. "No my knight. I am fine. The queen is busy with the King right now. I am on my way to tidy up her room." She blushed as he kissed her hand. "Also my name is Julianna." She then scurried off to the queens rooms.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast