Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 141516

Thread: [M] Princess for Peace

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rickon smiled and nodded " I wpuld be honored 'he held his hand out to her to lead her back to there lunch. He sat down and once they made it there and picked out the nicest puding out and a spoon. He scooped one spoonful, not over filled so she woudent get it all over her face and made sure to have a small slice on strawberry on top.

Jason smiled and chukkled " its like you didn't trust me before with planing" he teased and kissed her hand" you've helped me become even better " . He thought for a moment " we would need some one who's loyalty is in no doubt and we can keep them close " he thought " for me it would be Rickon or samule who is the comand of the gaurd " he explained " he's been very loyal to my family for years as well as Rickon " he said

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jules easily opened her mouth as he fed her. The pudding was rich and delicate. She swallowed easily and licked her lips. She blushed. "Thank you. That was delicious but...", a guard was staring at them. "Maybe we shpuld continue this later after my shift. I need to get back to work." She stood and brushed off her dress. "I don't think it would be too absurd for a husband and wife to hold hands....", she said shyly. She really did not want their time to end but she had her duties to continue with.

Amelia shrugged. "It is not that I do not trust you..it is just I have the right touch.", she said to him teasingly. Of course sh trusted him and his way of planning. After all he had run a kingdom long before she came into the picture. "I just like to know that we can talk to eachother and meet in the middle and agree on how to run our new kingdom. Thank you for valueing my opinion."
    "Then let us recruit both Samuel and Rickon. I do trust Rickon which is why I put him in charge of Jules. Should I meet this Samuel?"

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rickon nodded cleaning up and put everything back on the basket " of cource I don't want you i trouble " he said holding out his hands to help her up. He looked up to see the gaurd staring " everything ok ?" He asked not liking being watched.

Jason smiled and chukled " that is true I can build it but you put the gold to make it just right 'he smiled " I allways want us to work together . Make our kingdom prosper and be happy and healthy, I will allways value your oppionion " he said . Kidding her cheek" I think meeting samuel would be a good thing. I want you to get a feel for him as well. I think we both need to be comfortable and trusting of.both if we decide that way " he said . She had a diffent way of seeing things hand he did and he allways wanted to have them both agree or it didn't happen

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 141516