Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Princess for Peace

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason smiled and felt his hoddy reaction when he herd the soft moan . He blushed but then moved hims self so it wasn't to evident. He smiled hearing her say that his wish was her command" is that so, ill have to remeber that my beautiful lioness " he closed his eyes enjoying her touches. He found it very relaxing and even let out a moan of his own. " I might have to to get you to wash my chest every day . This feels amazing " he smiled taking her her chin and he leand forward kissing her deeply and lovingly " shall we get out and start our day " he asked with a big smile on his face .

Ricon watched julienne walk away and wanted to follow her to learn more about her but he had his gaurd duty to finish . He didn't know if this was apropreit or not.

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Amelia nodded and stood from the water, letting a servant come over and wrap a towel around her. The Queen stated. "Listen, send for my emerald green gown and my ruby red cape. The King and I will stroll the gardens this afternoon. Also I will need someone to dress. Also send for Julianna, she will do my hair." Amela decided she would start sharing Jason's rooms. She was his wife after all, why should they sleep seperate? This was the dawn of their new life. Soon enough she was deing dressed in her gown by the servants as she waited for Julianna. Amelia smiled to Jason as she watched him get ready.

Julianna had hurriedly written a letter to King Richard informing him of Amelia's new bethrotal and betrayl to her country. She hoped she was doing the right thing. Julianna had used a network of spies to get the message out so no one but her would know. She thought to herself 'My Queen I am doing this for your best interest and for your honor . A servant came to find her and she sighed, off to King Jason's chamber to tend to her Queen.

Julianna entered the King's rooms and bowed to the two of them. "Yes my Queen, what can I do for you?" she blushed because Amelia was so bold to dress in front of the queen.
    "Please place my hair in braids and plate it atop by head."
    Julianna nodded and went over to the Queen and silently began working on her hair.

My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason smiled as he began to dress as well. A servant helped him pulling him out a pair of verry well fitting trousers, a white shirt that laced up the front the servant brought him a lighter blue jacket that would work well with going on a walk. He brushed his own hair and made sure he looked good beside his queen .

Ricon smiled oppening the door for Julianna" its lovely to see you again Julianna " he smiled bowing slightly.

Jason sat at the tabel wating for Amelia to finish, he wanted to walk her to were she wanted to go befor he began to work . When Julianna came in he watched to see her hands work. Amazed how the long pecies of hair in to a beautiful hair style. " it must have taken alot of times to learn how to style hair like you do " he said watxhing

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Julianna was finishing up the last braid and began to pin Amelia's hair up into an intricate shape that resembled a star. "Yes my King it took a long while to learn. I have been serving the royal family as a lady in waiting since I was a little girl. The years have made it easier. It also helps that the Queen is beautiful and makes my work look better than my talent." Julianna looked up quickly and caught the eyes of Ricon. She blushed and looked away.

As her hair was finished she smiled and was happy with the end result. "Julianna you are too modest. You are very talented, kind, and smart. A true friend." Amelia gently squeezed Julianna's hand. Then she went over to her king. "Please my lion let us get some fresh air. Julianna can stay behind and help the other servants clean up. I will also have her begin moving my stuff into your rooms."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason smiled at the complement " i think its a combination of the two. talent and beauty" he said seeing Julianna blushe and looked to see Ricon watching her. he smiled knowing the look and nodded thinking to talk to Ameila when they were alone to see if she would mind it. he wants to have everyone find happyness so long as it didnt efect how things ran. Jason stood and took Ameilas hand " of cource " he said and led her out of the room and started to wards the medow" did you see the look the gaurd gave julieanna ?" he asked her quietly

Ricon came forward " will you join me for lunch my lady. i know of a prefect spot to watched the water fall " he asked wanting to treat her and chat withe her if she would like. he would never force it but he wase captivated by her
    The only limit is YOUR mind

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Amelia gladly hung onto Jason's arm as they strolled through the meadow together. The sun was shining, birds were chirping, and she could feel the sun upon her skin. It as a glorious day. "Yes I did see. I wonder if we should play match maker. Of course Julianna is not as free spirited as me. She is more traditional. She will be a tough cookie to crack. Oh speaking of cookies, remind me to write my father later requesting food for the Winter."

Julianna was almost done cleaning up the room. She now needed to spend the rest of her day moving the Queens things into her new home. She began to wonder where she would be staying. Hopefully not with the other servants. Julianna was startled from her thoughts as Ricon approached her. "Oh my. You startled me." A slight blush came upon her creamy complexion. Her green eyes looked him up and down. Her red hair was in a simple braid that went down her back. She always wore a simple navy blue dress that was very modest. " I think that might be too forward. I am a proper lady in Waiting. If you would like to take me on a proper outting we will need an chaperone. You should also be asking the King and queen for their blessing as you court me " she then scurried off to the rooms,but was hopeful he would take the proper steps. Juliana was nothing like Amelia. She would take things slow and save herself for marriage.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason smiled as we walked enjoying the sunshine " I will remind you,Rickon looked love sick. We could play match maker " he smiled wantingnthem to find happyness.
    He smiled " its not a bad thing, but she's going to make him work for it for sure " he chukkled and stoped picking some wild flowers for her. Jason took a moment and wove them together to make a bracelet for her.

Rickon nodded " im sorry i started , forgive me.you are right. I shall defentky talk to our king and queen for promission and even to direct us to a saparone as well" he bowed to her " but in the mean time may I help you move the queens items, it has to be alot of work " he said thinking of the heavy trunks. He defently wanted to have a chance at courting julieanna and hoped that he could get promission.

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Amelia gladly accepted the bracelet he made for her. "Thank you my King. I always appreciate the simple gifts you give me." She giggled as she placed it around her dainty wrist. "yes your assumptions are true. She will make him work for it. Hopefully we can work our magic. Let us find Ricon and begin this matchmaking process. I know Julianna will want us to giver her our blessings."

Julianna was happy to know Ricon would ask for permission. She busied herself for the rest of the day making sure she was well occupied. She would not let her mind fret and be easily distracted by her fancies

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason smiled as he held his arm for her to hold on to " its good to make him work for it, any man needs to work for the attention and affection of a beautiful woman " he said pattign her hand. though they were wed he was not going to think he had won, he was still going to work for her atention and afection. " lets go find him, he should still be at our rooms" he said turing back to the castel , the feild was coated in flowers and small animals. rabits runing around playign juming over eachother

Ricon helped where he was needed moving the heavier objects. He smiled each time he would see her. he was going to ask when the king and queen had free time.
    The only limit is YOUR mind

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Amelia blushed. "I hope your attention and gaze never turn from me. I would hate to lose your love." She said with a smile. She enjoyed the rest of the outside before they went back in. Once they were in their rooms she saw Julianna and the knight moving their things in.

"You two stop what you are doing now."
    Julianna paused and put down the pillows she was arranging on the bed. She bowed once the queen and king came in
    She remained silent.

"There is a matter we must address. Regarding you two." She motioned to the both of them. "I'll let our King start." She motioned for her lion to take charge

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast