`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

So basically the Queen Emeraldas.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I mean, pretty much, yeah.

Got a name for the ship, it's probably cliche but: The Dragonfly.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I will try joining in something and it may be this, if I see how and can ready myself for it. You know, in my own writing I create new things, they are loosely based on other things more or less known. One is solar gas, it could include such familiar light gases, but is not exclusively those. There are other forms, quite alien here in our own world, but yet being cosmic solar gas, available in some worlds more than others, but constituting many stars too. Their exact weights are uniquely different from what we would be familiar with, certain are flammable, but not others. It is my approach in my writing, shared here as there may be interest in such approaches.

Can I maybe get some insight that would help for creating a character for something, to play in these forums?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

It's up to Salty if he wants to open up applications again.

But for role-play's in general it's usually as easy of reading the information on the first page, finding the character sheet/skeleton, and filling it out. The more detail you add to the character sheet the better. A well-written and thought out character sheet is like a resume.

Field Cryptozoologist
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Our group is technically full at the moment, but the party was looking to hire an NPC to co-pilot their ship. If you were willing to fill that role, I'd readily accept your character.

Denraven explained it pretty well, but in my experience most GMs like it when players ask questions about the plot, setting, and rules regarding characters. My only limitations are regarding mages and elves. In this setting, magic has only just reappeared, and in small quantities. So there is currently only one mage slot left open. Elves however, have disappeared along with a vareity of other fantasy races. One of the current hooks is looking for the elves.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I'm just wondering about the real need for a co-pilot. The idea is to have someone always flying for when the captain needs to sleep, right?

Why not just, anchor the ship? Airships/blimps are great for hovering/putting in a slow holding pattern.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

I'm just going off of what has been said. If the group doesn't feel the need for a co-pilot, then by all means, don't hire one. But my job as DM is to be ready for anything, so should you suddenly decide you need one, I've got a few at the ready.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Alright. Sorry for the delay in my post, I got Satisfactory and suddenly two whole days have disappeared into that game. <.<

Also, if it's okay with you, I might post some little bio's for the NPC's I mentioned in one of my posts.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Posted, sorry if it's a little bit messy to read or lacking some details, I just sort of rushed it out with the pieces I had previous written for it and tried to piece it together best I could. If there are issues lemme know and I'll work on them and add things in but I wanted to get something up. sorry for the delay.

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Just a heads up, I won't be able to post until sometime next week due to real life complications.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast