Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Searching for the One (M) Moon and NoviDome

Tale as Old as Time moonlightsky's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Searching for the One (M) Moon and NoviDome

In the kingdom of Enchanted there lives a royal family who had one child a darling princess. They loved her dearly and when she was a child her mother passed away and her father had to raise her till he remarried. His new wife wasn’t like her mom she only married for money and made her father think she love him. This story isn’t about them it about the princess who is suppose to marry a prince but wants to find true love and refuses arranage marriage despite her step mother wanting her to do arranage marriage.

Princess Rose sat in the living room going over the list for the ball she is going to have to meet princes. She sigh as she didn’t like any of them knowing who most of them are but she has to throw this ball. Sighing she got up and went to kitchen took a banana to eat and sat on the counter looking at the list. “What if I extend it to all eligible single guys in the kingdom royal or not?” She ask herself as her long red hair is in a side messy braid wearing a light blue sun dress. She saw the servant she always talk to he is a sweet man who always let her talk of her feelings mostly about her step mother. “Hey would this be crazy? Sending invitations to all eligible guys in the kingdom not just princes? That not crazy right? I just most these princes I know and I’m not a fan” she said soflg

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Her servant, Vincent, glanced up from his broom. He'd spent the morning sweeping her chambers, and was just getting to her living room. He had hardly noticed her sitting there, so it shocked him a little when she addressed him. "Y-Your majesty," he murmured and bowed briefly, as he had been taught he should. "I don't think it sounds crazy at all. But I'm just a humble servant, your highness. My opinion hardly matters."

Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose smile softly “Vincent you know I value your opinion. You listen to a lot of my complaining of my step mother and everything. I want to know your opinion. You think I should or that it crazy? Or should I do what a princess suppose to do and do arranage marriage?” She ask him softly. There is one thing she never told him and that’s her step mother secretly will beat her when she defy her orders. “Please I need help with this and your the only one I can talk to”

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Vincent stood up straight, clearing his throat. "Your highness. I think you should do what makes you happy. If that means not doing what a princess is supposed to do..." He glanced around the room to make sure nobody was eavesdropping. "...I think you should go right ahead. Nothing you say is crazy."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose smile and nods. “Thank you I shall do that. “ she smile and got downcand lean up and kiss his cheek. “Thank you. Remmeber when it just us call me rose” she giggle and walk out the room. She sent out announcements and when her step mother heard she got punished. She lay on her bed on her stoamch dress open lashes on her back from a whip bleeding. Tears fell down she Hug the pillows to herself dealing with the pain alone as she can’t tell anyone. After a bit she manage to stand and she limp to the kitchen as it night time which mean no one should be out. She grab ice and set it on her back and sat down against the wall watching the moon outside the kitchen doors. Tears fell down she whisper “I miss you mom. Things aren’t the same. Dad doesn’t notice he never around. Step mother is evil. I can’t tell anyone what she does as everyone says I’m luckt to be a princess and shouldn’t complain of it. On top of it I have to marry but I want true love. Only problem the one I like there no way he will go for me. Hopefully I’ll find love at the ball. It hurts so much my bsck” she whisper to the night sky.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Vincent wasn't able to sleep well that night. He was worried about the princess. This marriage situation seemed to bother her a lot, and he didn't like that. He had heard her cry in her chambers, as his own weren't very far from hers. He was her personal servant, after all. He only wished the best for her.
    Eventually he sat up in bed and looked at his reflection in the mirror. It was dark, but he could still make out his own face. He was lean, as his family had never been very wealthy. Nonetheless, he looked well-groomed and taken care of. That was one of the perks of being a royal servant: you were looked after quite well. His dark brown hair looked messy from his bed, but he didn't care. He ran a hand through it and sighed before getting up to go for a walk around the gardens.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose sniffle and she saw outside Vincent in the gardens. She mandate to stand and she put her cloak on and slowly walk out the kitchen doors. She slowly walk out to the gardens and spoke softly “Vincent? You alright?” She ask softly trying to hide the face she been crying and hide the pain from her back. “You can’t sleep to?” She day on the bench in the garden held the cloak around her tight.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Vincent jumped a little when she spoke, and looked at her. "Your m-" He caught himself, but still gave her a little bow. "...Rose. I-I'm aware the gardens are no place for me to be wandering, let alone at night. My apologies." He looked at her. "Is there anything I can do for you? Would you like me to draw you a bath, or make you some tea?"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

“It’s okay Vincent. I don’t mind you being in the gardens. Don’t let the queen know is alll” rose said sofflg and she sat there watching the roses in the slight breeze. “No I don’t want anything. I saw you and wanted to make sure your okay. “ she whusper. Tears form but she wipe them quickly. “I just can’t sleep is all. I sent the notice out of the ball. It next week. Should be fun right?” Shebjust has to get through hoping her step mother doesn’t take her anger out on her anymore.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He noticed her swiping at her eyes, and bit his lips. "Yes, absolutely... Your majesty, why can't you sleep?"

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast