Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Searching for the One (M) Moon and NoviDome

Tale as Old as Time moonlightsky's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

“It doesn’t matter. “ rose stood slowly. “Just know it might not seem like it, but your lucky. You truly are lucky. “ she whisper and bid him goodnight slowly walking to go inside. Her cloak slid down a little and he would see part of a lash Mark on her back. She went inside to her room lay on her stoamch tears fell down wishing at the ball she find true love or that somehow Vincent will realize her feelings for him and maybe they can run away together or something.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Vincent frowned when he thought he saw something on her back, but it was dark so he couldn't quite make out what it was. He was about to call after her, but thought better of it. He was not in a position to call like that, nor ask questions like the one on his mind. He was merely a servant. He bit his lips and whispered a soft 'good night' to the empty gardens. All he truly wanted was for Rose to be happy. She... She was special. She deserved a good life, with a good man by her side. He hoped she would find him at her ball. He admired her for making her idea of inviting all bachelors in the country a reality. He chuckled a little to himself. He too was a bachelor. But not nearly an eligible one. Sadly, such was his fate.
    Vincent eventually went back to bed as well, and managed to fall asleep.

Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

A week went by and rose was barely seen by Vincent or anyone in the castle. She was stuck in bed as her back hurt to much to move from her step mother latest beating. She was getting ready for the ball and she has on a nice blue ball gown with white high heels and a mask. She step out tocthe ball room as everyone arrived. Her long red hair is down and wavy. She look around and start dancing with a few princes but none was to her liking. Sighing she went to the drink table and got a drink. She stood watching everyone and breaghebslowly from her back pain. She felt bad she has turned everyone away this week as she didn’t want anyone to see her with her injury. She felt turning Vincent away and hope she see him tonight here.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Vincent was just stepping into the princess's bedroom to sweep her floor and change her bed sheets. Unfortunately, a ball didn't mean time off for a guy like him. He sighed softly, hearing the music coming from the ball room. He wished he could be there. He had never been to a masquerade before. He imagined it to be spectacular. Maybe if he finished early, he could sneak a peek at the party...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

One of the other servants name lucy saw Vincent still working. “What are you doing? You should be at the ball. All eligible men get a chance to dance wirh her. We both know you like her possibly love her. Come on I will finish you go. I layed our clothes and a mask. Now go” she told him Push him out to go

Rose sigh and she dance with more and then she went and step out on the balcony. She breathe in the fresh air and she smilenseeing how her guests are so happy. She is thankful for that. She went back in and had a small snack and look around for who to dance with next.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Vincent's eyes widened when Lucy ushered him out. He tried to get a word in about doing his duties, about him not being eligible at all, but she was stubborn as always. He gave in and let her push him out, and looked at the clothes she had laid out for him. He briefly ran a hand across the fabric. He'd never worn anything this fancy. He picked up the mask and looked it over, smiling. This was exciting, at the very least. Maybe Lucy was right. He had to at least give it a shot. What did he have to lose?

After getting ready, Vincent made his way to the ball room. As he stepped inside, his eyes darted around the large hall. It looked magical with all its decorations and masked guests. It was every bit as spectacular as he had imagined.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose came back in from the balcony and she had her down as she was trying to get something out of her eye. She bump into Vincent not realizing it him. "Oh gosh I'm sorry. I have something in my eye and im trying to get it out. I am so sorry" she look up and smile blushing seeing how handsome he is. She didn't know it vincent she just thought it a random guy. "I haven't seen you tonight. would you like to dance?" she ask softly looking at his eyes. "your eyes remind me of someone I know name Vincent. unfortunately i dont see him here. I was hoping he would show. He a good friend and works hard" she said softly

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Vincent blushed deeply as she described him, but he kept his composure. It was miraculous to him that she didn't recognise him. He forced himself to smile and offered her his hand as a reply to her question. He didn't want to speak in case she recognised his voice.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose smile and she dance slowly with him. "you don't say much do you? Your interesting" she smile and hide the wince in her voice of her back. "I am suppose to choose who I will marry. frankly none of these guys I like. Now I feel unsure because you seem nice, but there someone I like but I doubt he see me as such. " Rose said softly "It the same guy I thought was you." she said softly spun out then back in. "you ever been in love?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Vincen's heart rate steadily rose as she danced with him. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. She looked absolutely stunning in her dress with these lights, and he resisted the urge to pull her even closer than she already was. When she said she liked someone, his heart tore a little. Of course. Of course there was someone, probably one of the sons of the nobility. Why did he even come here? What the hell had he been thinking, entertaining the idea that she and him-... And then she dropped eight words that made him freeze completely. He watched with wide eyes as she spun and came back to him. Was this real? Did he hear that correctly? She asked him a question and he blinked, realising he needed to move, to answer. Had he been in love? What a question! He was in love tight now, and it was getting stronger by the second. It was incredible. He nodded slowly and squeezed her hand as they continued to dance. He had to let her know who he was. But he couldn't take his mask off. People would see. He considered speaking, but others might hear. Perhaps he could find a moment to pull her closer and whisper in her ear.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast