Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Searching for the One (M) Moon and NoviDome

Tale as Old as Time moonlightsky's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose smile and she watch him and before he coul answer the music stop and everyone went to stand for rose to announce if she found anyone. Rose sigh “that my cue. Don’t go stay please” Shebsmile and went to the stage with her father and step mother. She stood and announce she found someone and hope to know them better. She then step down and went to find him she figure they could step out and go on a walk together.
    Last edited by moonlightsky; 07-21-2020 at 01:38 PM.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Vincent watched in awe as she announced she had made a choice. How could she say that already? She hadn't even met him five minutes ago. Or well... She'd known him for a long time. But she didn't know that. He ran a hand through his hair nervously. Gods, how was he going to tell her who he was? He needed to get somewhere private with her. Nobody could know. What if she was disappointed? What if she just liked the idea of meeting a stranger at a party, and she... No, but... she'd said she liked him. Him. Vincent, her servant.

He froze when he saw she was coming his way. He wanted to run, but fought the urge. He had to speak with her.

Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose smile and she went to him. “Can we go on. Walk?” She smile and held his arm. She walk with him outside to the gardens. “I know we just met but your different. Your not like the others. I like thay. I’m hoping we can give this a chance. Could we?” Shebask sofflg look at him.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Vincent walked outside with her. He felt like all eyes were on him, and he wasn't sure how to feel about that. He waited until they were completely alone, and looked around. He then stopped walking and took her hand. "...Your majesty," he said softly. "I'm sorry if my identity disappoints you, but..." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before taking off his mask.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose look at him and she gasp. She thought she first recognize his voice and now seeing his face. “Oh Vincent” she hug him not letting go. “Why would I be disappointed?” She pull back and look at him heldnhis hand. “Oh you heard me of what I said. About wishing you were here. And that I like you.l she blush and smile softly “why didn’t you come earlier? Or say earlier it was you? I was rambling on and on”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He squeezed her hand before bringing it up to his face. He gently kissed the back of her hand and looked into her eyes. "...I never thought you'd even see me like that," he said softly.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She smjke and blush. “Of course. We been so close and how could I not want to be with you?” She let go walk to the edge of balcony and held onto the railing. Tears fellcdown “your the only one that is nice to me. I know that sound crazy but it true. Most pretend and others are just awful. Even my parents well dad and step mother are horrible. Dad is never around ignores me and doesn’t notice me. Step mother is well” she move her hair to the side move her dress on shoulder don show a bit of her back where a lash mark can be seen. “I may be a princess but to her and my father I’m below a servant a slave to be used for money and status” she whisper

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

His eyes widened when she showed him the mark. He walked over to her and held her hair to the side to take a closer look. "Your majesty... Why didn't you tell me sooner?" he asked. His voice betrayed how much this upset him.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose sniffle “that now the only one. It runs down thefe fresh. It why I been hiding in my room the week. I didn’t want anyone to see or ask questions. I couldn’t tell you. Fear of what my step mother would do if you knew. I had to protect you from her. She would of hurt you” shebwhusoer as he move hair hair and would see there are more marks under her gown. “Between those and the dress it been hard to breathe all nigt. She knows I’m in pain to. It give her joy. “ she whisper and breathebsloely.

Her step mother and father walk up “Rose you will not marry this man. He is not noble”

Rose turn and she held Vince hand and arm scared. “You said I could have this ball to find someone. I did. It Vincent. I want to be with him. “

“We only said it hopin you would be smart and choose a prince. Clearly your stupid” her step mother Lucy said

Rose look down.

“You will marry prince Charlie” her father said “and will not get to see this worthless rat”

Rose eyes widen “no prince Charlie is horrible. He mean and only care of taking women virtues”

Lucy slap her “you will not talk back. Now let’s go it time you need to be punished for being stupid” she grab rose arm pulling her away from Vincent.

Rose look back at him tears fell down scared as she was pulled away.
    Last edited by moonlightsky; 07-22-2020 at 01:57 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Vincent started to panic as the scene unfolded. This was terrible. Rose did not deserve this kind of treatment. "Y-Your majesty the king!" he said, bowing deeply. "May I request a private audience, your highness."

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast