Thread: My Knight, My Love (OOC, DannyPhantom & Lu321)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Default My Knight, My Love (OOC, DannyPhantom & Lu321)

My Knight, My Love

I've never been one for love. I always found it gross. Useless to me. But, as a princess, to pass on my royal bloodline, I must marry. A prince that is. Due to the opposing kingdoms trying to kill me, my father, the king, made Sir Sonic my guard. I have only had guard for a month, but I've already fell helplessly in love. My father wants a king who can steady our raging kingdom. But, as the attacks get more desperate and my love for this knight grows stronger I soon find myself meeting in secret places just to have a second with this mysterious knight of mine.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Spoiler: Appearance 

Name:

Sonic Maurice Hedgehog

Male

Biography:

Sonic's birth parents are not known for certain. As a newborn, he was left at the base of the stairs that led up to the gaint doors of the castle. His eyes weren't open yet, and after he was found one of the high-ranking knights, he was taken in. The lead knight raised him as his own son, as he and his wife lost a son in a miscarriage. With no other sons to train, the lead knight taught Sonic everything that there was to know about being a good knight.

As Sonic grew up, he had a strong interest in becoming a knight, just like the man who he called "Father." His great speed, which was something unexpected among the royal family, servants and knights, allowed him to topple all of his fellow squires, and even a few knights, gave him the title "Knight of the Wind."

Shortly after he was promoted to knight, Sonic learned that the princess's former guard, who was Sonic's adopted father, was killed protecting the princess from an arrow fired by an assassin. The news upset Sonic greatly, but when he learned that he was to take his adoptive father's place, he felt pride, and promised that he would not let anyone down.

Personality:

Sonic has been described as being "like the wind"; a drifter that is always on the move and is noted for being free-spirited and adventurous. He values freedom above all else and lives his life according to his own rules rather than the standards of those around him and without concern for what others think, and enjoys nothing more than traveling the world. Endowed with a strong passion for life, he is always moving forward to look for his next challenge. Sonic is most of the time easy-going, cool and care-free. However, he is often impatient, hates boredom and has a short temper. Because of his impulsive nature, Sonic can be reckless and quick to act before thinking, throwing himself into trouble without a second thought and regardless of other's warnings. Regardless, he is honest and always keeps his promises.

Crush:

The Princess

Mate:

None

Kids:

None

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, slice of life, fantasy
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Name: Marida Jay Morin

Biography: Born as a princess, she was raised in a sheltered home. At least, mostly sheltered. Multiple attempts on her life had been made since she was a child, causing guards to be around her a lot of the time. Not much can be said about her childhood other than it was utterly boring and dull. Two important events, besides the assasination attempts, was the death of her mother, and her fathers marriage to her step-mother

Personality: She is quiet, often seeming to have no opinion in any matters concerning her. Despite her appearance, she is always thinking and trying to figure things out. Years of being told that she is only a bargaining chip has made her heart hard. Even though she might not believe in love, she is very compassionate and kind to those around her.

Appearance: Long black hair with purple streaks, violet eyes, around 5'3, Usually wears fancy gowns.
    Last edited by Lu321; 07-22-2020 at 02:55 AM.