Thread: My Knight, My Love (IC, DannyPhantom & Lu321)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Default My Knight, My Love (IC, DannyPhantom & Lu321)

Long ago, in the kingdom of Soleanna, there were humanoids and humans. The ruling family was powerful, and the king was a man who didn’t like to be defined, but was otherwise a caring leader. The people of Soleanna came to respect him, but in some of the other kingdoms, the royal family was seen as an enemy. Each member of the Soleanna royal family had at least one strong knight to act as guards. Many attempts have been taken on the lives of the king, the queen, and their daughter, Marida. Thankfully, these attempts have been unsuccessful, thanks to the royal guards.

However, some of the Soleanna guards died in attempt to defend the royal family. One was the adoptive father of Sir Sonic, also known as “The Knight of the Wind” due to his speed. It has been a month since Sir Aaron, Sonic’s adopted father was killed and Sonic took his place as the guard for the princess...

The early morning sunlight came through the windows of the castle. Sir Sonic was pacing outside the chambers where the princess slept, keeping his senses alert for signs of danger. He wasn’t worried about his own safety, of course, but he was worried about the princess. He wore golden armor, and had his sword, Caliburn, at his side. Sir Sonic wasn’t wearing the golden helmet that went along with the rest of his armor, though, not seeing the need for something that would possibly slow him down if and when the princess was attacked again.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, slice of life, fantasy
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Merida had awoken to the sunlight streaming through her windows. Compared to being woken up by an assassin, the day had started out decently. She said nothing of it, not wanting to jinx it. Her family had enough bad luck as it was. She sat up in her bed, quickly brushing through her hair before going to change. She told herself it would be a good morning, but that didn't mean it was going to be true.

A few minutes later, she walked out of her chambers, dressed in a pale blue dress. Seeing her guard, she bit back an apology. Her other guard had died a month ago after taking an arrow for her. She didn't know who this new guard was, but she hoped he would fair better.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Sonic paused in his pacing, a smile appearing on his face. It was good to see that the princess was able to wake up in her own, without having an assassin trying to kill her. Of course, Sonic didn't want to say anything about it, as he didn't want to jinx it like the princess.

"Good morning, your highness. Did you sleep well?" Sonic asked, his smile on his face never leaving as he greeted the princess.

He knew that she bit back an apology about what happened to his adoptive father. He could see it in her expression. But, even though it hurt to know that his adoptive father was dead, Sonic knew that Sir Aaron knew the risks of protecting the royal family, one of which, and the most likely risk, was death. Sonic knew that he could very well end up dead, but if he were to die, he'd die doing his duty as a guard and as a knight.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, slice of life, fantasy
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

"I slept quite fine, thank you. I hope I didn't keep you waiting to long." she said quietly, her expression her usual neutral smile. It didn't convey any happiness, but sadness could not be seen either. It was the smile she was known for, but it was also her defensive shield against anyone seeing her true emotions.

She tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear, starting the long walk from her room to the dinning room. She knew that her guard was close behind her without even looking. She hated not having any chance of privacy, but then again, it was better than being dead.