Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Repurposed: the metallic opera {Rated M} [IC]

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Working on sun lab.. need more A/C portals
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Default Repurposed: the metallic opera {Rated M} [IC]

((Rated M for sex, drugs, rock and role, and other adult things))

‘Is this seriously happening to me?’ Shinkei looked upon her ship with panicky eyes, energy cuffs holding her body at bay. Two men of the group kept rifles pointed at her as the other thugs began unloading the cargo from her ship. Watching her job being ripped from her hands that she could do nothing against. Knowing that her company would dock her pay for months if she could even survive this event alive.

That didn’t hurt the most for her though, just small problems despite the importance of her. No, the biggest hurt for her, is what they had done to her ship.

It had been a normal courier job, despite the more risky place from her normal run. She figured this would be a publicity stunt, showering the less fortunate with free medicine enough to garner praise that wasn’t really needed. Her ship had given her just enough warning before she was attacked by the much larger frigate that captured her before she could repair the ship. It took short work, and a few rifles to her face to get her to comply.

“Alright men, thats all of it. Lets scrap them both and see what we can get.” The main man spoke, giving a nod to them both. Shinkei could feel her core drop even further into her stomach. They were going to rip her baby apart, destroy her ship and all the work she put into it. This was something she could not stomach any more.

“No! Leave my baby alone!” Shinkei shouted at the men, nearly springing to her feet. The two men besides her tried to wrestle her down with strikes from the butts of her weapons, but for once she was glad she was mostly metal on where they struck. She ignored them as she struggled closer to the men, the EMP cuffs preventing using any of her skills.

“I just got the engine core upgraded to a dio-nexus with a tri core overclock system. Don’t destroy my baby.” Shinkei pleaded with the men, even as all of them finally drew their weapons on her. She ignored the weapons while staring down the obvious leader. He blinked mostly in surprise, shocked that she would plead for the life of her own ship instead of her own. Silent tension hung in the air before finally bursting out in laughter, having to hold his side as he lowered the weapon. He turned away from the crew to compose himself, eyes glancing at the small courier ship with a new respect.

“Huh, that kind of stuff isn’t even on the market easily. No wonder it took us so long to pluck you from the sea. Ya know what, I might actually keep this myself. A personal little cruiser I can fly around.” He spoke, eyeing the ship lecherously. Shinkei blanched at the mans look, wishing now the ship could be destroyed instead of using the ship. That sense of disgust and fear finally provoked her to move, and with a guttural roar, she charged the man, wanting to knock him out with all her 5’2” body of metal.

She didn’t get far before the leader shot her point blank. Normally a bullet wouldn’t kill her, though stun her, he had used an EMP bullet. She could feel her body collapse against her will as she dropped to the ground, her mind fading unconscious slowly. She had just enough of her own mind to hear the leader speak one last time.

“Alright, lets see what other goodies this girl has on her. I got a new ship to test out men”...

=============================================

“Hyup, no need for the junk.” The men spoke, dropping Shinkei’s nude form into the scrap heap. They watched as her shut down body began tumbling down the piles of junk and metal, the rumble of their ship stirring the air. They chuckled a few times before her body was partially buried under metal as they took off, leaving her body for done as they went to go sell their goods.

"Even Dreams, can be a nightmare"
    Spoiler: Click it, I dare ya! 

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

The big bad ship is gone boss, you can come out of hiding." A soft feminine voice echos from within a large metal drum the echo only amplifying the sarcasm of the voice. "Oh shut up the fuck up Lillith, I wasn't hiding. Astro isn't happy with how I terminated my employment, and as much as I would love to get a free bed and three square meals a day in prison. I also like being able to take a shit without someone watching me all the time. So I was simply...practicing evasive maneuvers." The somewhat tinny sound of a young man's voice answered as a thin figure climbed out of the drum and dropped onto the dust and discarded scrap of the Astro Augments junkaroid this is Vex-Star former Recycler for the Astro Augments Company.

Following him out of the drum a small blue figure zipped up into the air shaking dust form it's voluptuous form. It was definitely feminine in it's shape and voice. But she was looked like an ancient earth Pixie with a short blue dress, aqua green hair and dragon like wings sprouting off her back she was only about a foot tall and shimmered like gossamer silk, this is Lillith. A nearly sentient AI that came with Vex's new ship. They were still getting to know each other. "Yeah sure thing can opener, let's gets this done, I have some updates I need to restart for back on the ship."

Grumbling to himself Vex shouldered a large metal pry bar and picked up his portable oxy acetylene torch from where he dropped it. "I hope one of those updates comes with an audio dampener so I can mute you once in awhile." He snorted kicking over some broken computer parts at his next chosen pile. "Or maybe a synthetic body, so I can have the fun parts of having a nagging wife too instead of just the nagging parts of a nagging wife." The little A.I. scoffed and blew a sparking raspberry at Vex before she sat moodily on his shoulder. "Like I'd let you even if that were the case."

Vex ignored her as he began pulling aside most useless pieces of tech. He knew people who would probably buy these electronic scrap parts, but the pay off wouldn't be worth the bother of fixing them up. He needed intact augs or scrap to turn a quick buck. The pile was a decent size and from it he pulled a few items out, but what he found at the bottom made him pause.

"A foot?" He and Lilith asked at the same time. Putting his tools aside Vex began pulling on the foot slowly free it and whatever was attached to it from the junk pile. What finally emerged made Vex blush a little and caused Lilith to spark indignantly. "No you aren't putting my program into this discarded sex bot!"

Vex laughed wrapping the cybernetic female's body in the old blanket he was using to haul junk. "Oh come on, this is a good body. A little small in the chest and skinny, but looks almost new, if not your A.I. I'm sure someone will put there's in it." Hefting the body up over his shoulder Lilith pouted crossing her arms under her bust flying behind them. "Yeah, I'm sure you'll put your A.I. in it plenty before we sell it." With that the pair lumbered slowly back to Vex's cloaked ship the "Gamma Burst".

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

‘God, I hate getting the reboot working…’ Shinkei screamed in her mind, just now beginning to reboot her systems as the backup energy cell restarted the nanobots inside her body. Visual was always the last part to restart, as her mind slowly became aware of her entire body. Her entire body tingled and twitched as it started, the feeling of numbness slowly washing away slowly. She could feel the rough texture of cloth, which would have caused her to blush if she actually could. Movement was next as she was jostled against a rather stiff object, making her realize that she was being transported somewhere, nude and wrapped in something old.

‘Oh shit… this is not good.’ Shinkei panicked mentally as she felt fingers and toes flex and reset themselves as the reset was finished. Despite that, she didn’t open her eyes just yet. She began to asses her location. She was nude, wrapped in an old blanket, and clearly slung over the shoulder of some person. From the smells, she was obviously in a junkyard, being hauled by a humanoid being. There was a second person there, though the voice sounded off. Waay to small to be a human, so possibly a bot.

‘So, I’m in a junkyard, nude, being taken by a scalper. There is a robot nearby helping out, which means… my body was grabbed for the tech.. Or for sex. This day cannot get any worse, can it. My life is over.. No. No I cannot let this go on. I am stronger than this! I need to get away. Escape first, then clothes.’

Decision made, Shinkei began her plan. Not wanting to tip off her captors just yet, she began to tense her body from her fingers and up to her arms, planning her movements carefully. Her first sign of movement was wrapping her fingers around the cloth, wanting to save some modesty. She took a slow and steady breath for her next action.

“Lemme go!” She screamed at the top of her lungs, tensing and flexing her entire body and straightening out to dislodge herself free.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

As the girl began to scream and squirm Lilith shot back squealing. "AH IT'S ALIVE!" The little A.I. flew up and impacted the roof of the ship. Vex groaned in annoyance as his noisy little package came to life. His arm tightened against the squirming girl. "Hey I guess I can still have sex with her without putting you in her head." He quickly pressed the button that closed and sealed the door to the ship with all three of them inside.

He said it so casually that Lilith forgot her horror at Shinkei coming back to life and shot back down planting herself in front of him her face purple with outrage. "You can't just have sex with her she's sentient!"

Just by his grip alone, she could feel the strength in his arms, despite her repeated actions to squirm free. Though both fear and disgust ran through her mind at the thought of being made to have sex with the person who just rescued her. What did he think she was, just a simple AI sex bot?! She needed to break free of him and soon.

As her mind was working on trying to think her way free, her mind was already planning several moves to get free. Though she wanted nothing more than to smack this being in the face, she needed to try diplomacy first.

"Put me down! I'm a living being, not some plaything! Please AI person, help me out here." Shinkei yelled at the man and what she believed to be a small bot, still swinging her arms and trying to get free. Already though she was keeping a mental check on the power of her core, ready to see how much power it had. While she knew she couldn't beat him in a strength test just by the arm holding her in place, speed would help out a lot.

Lilith charged Vex's chest doing little more then shocking him back a little and stopping him from walking. "Let her go Vex-Star! Or I'll...I'll ionize the ship and fry you!" Her small voice didn't sound very convinced with the threat, but she hovered stubbornly in the young man's way.

With a roll of his eyes he put Shinkei down but yanked the blanket away from her nude body. "Fine, but now I'm gonna have to kill her."

"Wait, what?!" Shinkei spoke in shock, hands flying to cover her now exposed form. She went from possible sex slave, to potential murder victim. That was just another long line of being a mugging victim and tossed for dead. This was not her day at all, and she was not having any more of it. Adjusting her body some to cover a bit more of her body, she rested her hand on her legs, though she looked upon the two of them. Her eyes scanned the larger man, seeing the bronze metal skin and glowing eyes, next to the small purple pixie like creature, more than likely AI that she had heard. So this was Lilith and Vex-star. Hopefully she had the name and visual right.

"I can be of more use than that. You don't need to kill me." Shinkei looked to both of them with pleading eyes, watching them carefully for any move she needed to make.

Vex half had his Scatter Pulse Pistol drawn when the girl began to plead for her life. "I'm sure you can be of use, but no one likes my idea of being of use it seems."

The little A.I. gave a disgusted scoff and quickly ripped the blanket from her Captain's hand and quickly draped it over the girl's shoulders. "Ugh why couldn't I get a dark and brooding loner running from a troubled past or even a woman as an owner. Put the gun down and go put some of your junk prizes away. I'll handle this." The young man let out another annoyed grunt before he holstered his gun and skulked off to another part of the ship.

Once he was out of sight the little A.I. shook her head. "I'm sorry about him, usually Mecagoth's are a quiet sort."

Shinkei held her breath for a few moments before the two girls were finally alone, letting it out slowly as the tension left the room. Alone with just the pixie, Shinkei could finally fix the blanket around her tighter to cover her form. It was probably the most relaxed situation she had found herself in within the last few hours. Standing slowly, she looked around the ship hull that she had been dropped in.

"Soo.. thank you. Thank for saving my life... twice I guess now." Shinkei spoke in a breathless voice as she seemed to deflate in relief.

Lilith patted the girl's narrow shoulder. "It's okay, he may not look like it, but he's actually a very good man. We're kinda on the run so he's extra paranoid about everyone and everything, but I doubt he would've actually shot you. Give him some time playing with the junk we found and he'll come around, come with me we might be able to find some clothes for you." She gently gripped the edge of the blanket and began pulling Shinkei towards what looks like old crew's quarters.

'So here I am, on some dudes ship, in the middle of a junkyard, being dragged by an AI pixie. Today is just not going to let up at all.* Shinkei mentally recounted her day as she allowed Lilith to drag her down the hallways, the pace an easy one to keep up. She did get the time to look over the ship, taking note of the shoddy weld jobs and the duct tape jobs. Going by the size of the ship and Vex's personality, she highly doubted there were others. She even winced at seeing the occasional covered panel that was obviously damaged and yet left alone.

"Your ship is looking rather rough. Do you guys not have a mechanic?" Shinkei asked the girl, allowing herself to be taken down the hallways.

Lilith let go of Shinkei's blanket and buzzed with a giggle. "You're looking at her, well sorta." She waved her hand over the first door of the crew quarters and flipped the lights on ushering Shinkei in to check the room out for clothing. "As the Gamma Burst's A.I. I can theoretically fix everything here by myself, but I need help because you know." She motioned down at her foot tall frame. "And Vex isn't very handy. He's often caused more damage than fixed when I was able to stir his stump to come help me." She sat daintily on the edge of the dusty desk in the room.

"Well, and this is nothing against you, but ... This ship is in terrible repair." Shinkei spoke, trying to remain polite about it. Dropping the blanket Shinkei began hunting around the quarters, discarding anything that had holes or anything gross. She knew she didn't have much choice in the end.

"I mean, your power is low through here, going by the lights. The welding is shoddy at best, and I can tell already the security here is extremely low. It makes my teeth itch just looking at it all." Shinkei finally landed on a simple white t-shirt and cargo pants, having to forgo underwear for the time being. She decided to forgo footwear as well, as none of the shoes really fit well with her.

Lilith giggled gently shrugging. "Criticize all you want, I'm just the only one around here with even a chance of keeping this heap from blowing up. Vex's people can survive being shot off into space so to him it's just someplace he can keep his comic book collection. Can you fix it?" She asked kicking her feet back and forth gently.

" Oh yeah, given you have the tech for it. I could probably get this ship flying fresh off the port new. Mostly. The hill might still be shite though." Shinkei commented as she adjusted the outfit. She looked the fairy over and was a bit surprised that this pixie AI could fix most of these problems, so she had to honestly wonder why the ship hadn't blacked out mid ship. She already had her fingers resting upon the clasps of her holospecs. With the shock having died down, she was ready for something to do. Just for some normality in her life at the moment.

Liliith flitted up from the desk a wide smile on her small face. "Oh don't you worry about that, once we get back the hideout you'll have all kinds of scav to play with. Well feel to the go through the rest of the old rooms for clothes or tools. I'll go see if Vex has calmed down." She flew to the door, but stopped. "If you ever get in trouble with Vex by the way flash him or show him something Ionized he'll listen then." She have Shinkei a salute than vanished from the door frame.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

‘Okay, time to see what this ship has to offer.’ Shinkei thought with a roll of her shoulders, eager to get moving. She had already deployed her holospecs, watching the data output from the screen for the simple info she could gather. It was simple information, her lack of a hook-up bothering her. She watched the stream absentmindedly as she explored the ship, flitting around the old commons of the crew. Discarded clothing and memorabilia were passed over, picking through some of the old tools as she did so. The only thing of any real worth that she managed to find were an old tool bag that she could fling over her shoulders, rusted tools filling the pockets. It had a simple switch blade and omnitool. The machine was rather outdated, but it would work in a pinch.

“Hmm, this had to be a merchant ship to carry this much crew.” Shinkei spoke to herself as she wandered into what had to be a small mess hall of sorts, eying the freezer and bench area. Shinkei took a look at the readouts, wondering just how much effort had gone into getting this ship back into order. Even then though, the work was basic at best, and needed a lot gentler touch. Adjusting the straps of the new duffle bag, Shin headed back into the hallway and worked her way over to an access panel.

With a bit of blind luck, she managed to find a connection port which she soon had the tool linked to. Soon enough, she had the entire map downloaded and a ton of information flooding her, from the ship schematics, system errors, and even some AI updates that had been backlogged for some time. It made her feel both frustrated and amazed that the ship was still managing to stay spacebound, despite the utter lack of care that had been shown. The major thing she could already see, and had her suddenly fearful for the ship, was just how many errors were related to the core.

“Oh no no no, this won’t do at all. It’s a surprise we haven’t turned into floating ash at this point.” Shin spoke while unplugging the tool and heading towards the core. The map made quick work before she was at the core and staring in awe at the machine. It was a much older model, but still a reliable XT-E31 QuadCore pulsar engine. Back in the day this was the most common model, but more than enough to get you from solar system to solar system in a few parsecs, a massive boon to all delivery companies.

“Oh sweet baby, what have they done to you?” Shinkei’s heart broke as she looked over the taped patchwork and the throaty rumble of the machine. Already she was plugging into the machine, her eyes working fast as she worked to route the power around, helping alleviate the strain on the machine. She knew some of the unused rooms had probably gone dark, but was more than pleased as the rumble quieted down. She sadly couldn’t take the cores offline to fix, but she was already head-long into fixing and updating what she could through her tools, having almost forgotten that she was a prisoner of the ships insane and perverted captain.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

It was easy to find Captain Vex. As the little A.I. expected he was pulling apart and sorting through any valuable bits of the scrap they found. Mostly he pulled out bits of gold and copper, easy stuff to pawn off or melt into scrap. Other things he pulled out were rare capacitor crystals or mildly radioactive bits. The things that looked more valuable as one than in pieces were casually dropped into a box marked "rich shit"

As Lillith flitted over to the Captain's work desk she felt Shinkei beginning to mess around the inner workings of the Gamma Burst and her flight path was thrown off by a fit of uncontrollable giggles. She crashed landed into Vex-Star's tool pile sending them all skittering to the floor.

"What the hell Lilith?!" He shouted picking up his soldering gun so it wouldn't burn the little blue fairy.

"Haha...hahaha....hehe sorry boss our new Ship Mechanic has started working and it's like every part of my body is being tickled! Hehehe...hahah! So is this what....hehe it feels like to get maintenance done!?"

The Mecagoth rolled his eyes and sighed deeply turning the soldering tool off before getting up to pick up his tools. "Funny, I don't recall hiring her. So the stowaway is poking around the ship and could blow us up any second. Knew I should've shot her."

Recovering from her giggle fits Lilith stomped her small foot upon the work table. "Oh shut up! You know we've been flying on pure luck and bullshit these last two months! I could've fixed the ship easily myself, but I need some help from someone more than a foot tall!"

Grumbling lightly Vex put his tool back on the workbench. "You know, I'm not the type to make or fix things. Even with you holding my hand. Just not how my people are made anymore."

Lilith sighed before her whole body shivered and little bumps popped up under her dress a pleasant moan causing her to get jelly legs making her fall onto her bottom. "Oooooooo she's gotten to the core. Hmm sooooo....hmmmmm!"

Vex rolled his eyes again ignoring the nearly organisming A.I. until she settled down. "Now the stowaway is violating my ship."

Lillith moaned again struggling to sit up from where she fell. "No, she doing everything you should've helped me do when we first left. Then maybe I would've been more willing to let you put me into some kind of full sized synth body to play with once in awhile." Panting softly the little A.I. got back to her point. "All the more reason to keep her around. Besides as much as you piss off and disgust me, you need more sentient interaction even if she's afraid you're gonna rape and/or kill her in her sleep. Which you should really work on!" Her last words slowed a bit and she let out a low yawn half slumping onto the table. " *yawn*....even...even out here...rape is a crime and....and...killing too." Lililth laid down her eyes and body flicking lightly. "Hmm finally...*yawn* I can...take....a *YAWN* nap." The whole ship thumbed and shut down Lilith vanishing in a small cloud of sparks.

Vex-Star let out a low metallic growl that sounded more like an old earth car's motor trying to turn over. Tapping the side of his head he activated the infrared spectrum in his eyes moving stealthily through the ship locating Shin messing around the core room. Once he located her he tapped his head again simply switched over to night vision. He knew every corridor of this relatively small ship, so finding the core room and the Stowaway wasn't very hard. Opening the door he leaned against the door frame clicking his tongue. "So you found Lilith's mute button huh Stowaway?"

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Shinkei jumped as Vex spoke behind her, making her jump some and knocking her head on the open panel she had been working in. Rubbing the spot with a grumble she pulled herself out to look at the man. She felt a bit indignant at being called a stowaway on the ship when she had been dragged against her will after being nearly killed by pirates. She let out a huff while turning off her specs to look at the man.

"First, I'm not a stowaway. I quite clearly remember you dragging me into this rusty death hulk ship. You wanted to use me as either a sexbot. Secondly, this ship needs a lot of work, and I'm doing what this ship needs. Assuming that you got this ship second hand, they probably sold it because the work was too much for it." Shin railed against him for a few moments, standing up to her full height, having gone full mechanic at this point. Sure she was still somewhat scared of the much larger man, there wasn't much she couldn't do right now. Besides, there wasn't far she could run.

"I didn't mean to shut her off though, but she's due for some updates." Shinkei spoke to him, turning back to the open panel and turning on her specs and settling back down. She had left the system in idle progress to fully load the updates into the systems. There was still quite a bit of work to be done that she could while they coasted towards wherever they were headed. She probably would tear half the ship apart to fix it fully.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Vex scoffed. "That's when you were dead or turned off, but then you had to ruin it to come alive then prove you were more than just a sex bot. Now you're a stowaway, and this ship is kinda stolen so not even second hand buy. Still we've been here long enough so if you can avoid turning the ship off entirely I'm gonna fly us back to the Hideout."

He scanned the young woman from head to toe before turning and making his way back to the Bridge. Turning the ship on manual the Mecagoth fired up the ship and punched in the coordinates of the hideout. "Ok Stowaway, hold onto something I gotta fire up the FTL for a couple of jumps and it tends to rattle the old girl a fair bit."

He didn't wait for anything from the girl before he shot them off into space. With the FTL the ship reached the hideout, a medium sized asteroid with a series cave entrances dotting it's rocky surface. Vex aimed them into the largest one and soon they found themselves going through an Atmo gate of some kind that created an artificial done of ozone so they could leave the ship and not die.

Landing the ship upon a launch pad and opened the door carrying the most valuable bits of junk with him caring little if Shinkei followed him.

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

"I'm not a stowaway!" Shin had just enough time to scream back at him through the ship before grabbing the edge of the doorway as the ship made the trip through FTL. She was glad to have robotic parts helping her hold on. Without being properly seated, the extremely short trip still left her stomach swirling, even less her mind. Once things had settled, Shin was glad to escape the ship and take some deep breaths. Shinkei wanted nothing more than to slug the man who had just about deemed her either junk, a sex bot, or even a stowaway, but that would be bad. She knew the mecagoths were nigh unbreakable without a weapon, which shin didn't have. The other idea was one that had been building.

While she had been working on the ship, she played over and over having been attacked and her everything had been stolen. She didn't know how long she had been knocked out, but she was pretty sure her company had written her off as dead. That pissed her off the most. So here she was, sitting in a hollowed asteroid base, with a stolen ship and salvaged junk. Nor could she forget the man who dragged her here. Giving a sigh once she had regained her balance, she made her way over to the man.

"So, thief person. I have an offer to make you. I am a victim of both kidnapping and having been mugged. I am now shoved into a base with a stolen ship and roughly held against my will inside here. So here is my offer, I want revenge on those who stole my ship and my stuff." Shinkei began the offer to Vex.

"In return, I shall work on bringing your ship beyond what it was, and any other junk that can be prepared, for free." Shin offered in the end, a cocky smile on her face.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Vex was well on his way to forgetting about the mouthy little stowaway. He had junk to sort through in his shop and buyers to find. While some of his less corporate contacts would still happily buy from him and sell to him he no longer had the fastest ships or the biggest pool of money to work with. Been like this for two months now, fuel was expensive and he had no choice but to duck and hide whenever some of the big salvagers came around sniffing around his claims. Personally he could fight each and every one of them and win, but the damn cowards would just blow the ground around him to bits and shoot him off into space.

He had every intention of upgrading Lillith and the ship eventually, but upgrades require credits and when he can only hop around the nearest asteroid belts and try to get a buyer to meet at a half way point somewhere instead of going to them they lost more than they made. He had at least a month's worth of scrapped and salvaged goods taking up space in the Hideout. His newest haul wouldn't add much else to it, but he'd been talking with some black market types so maybe they were due for a big payday.

Once he was at his workbench he began using his better tools to extract more precious parts. He had nearly ripped the CPU out of a combat droids head when the stowaway stomped into the shop all full of bluster and guff. As she finished talking Vex made a little show of power by ripping the bullet and flame proof skull of the combat droid open with his bare hands. "Heh,Thief Person? That's cute."He chuckled dryly picking up a fine cutting laser to begin working on the droid's head. "You aren't a prisoner, you can leave anytime you want. The asteroid is nice this time of year." Smoke began rising up from the robotic head as the Mecagoth began cutting out the circuits."As for your revenge plans though...drop'em...you'll live longer." He cut out the most valuable parts and set them on a small scale to weigh them. "Trust me, either way we're stuck here until Lilith comes back online. She's the only one who can map a star route between the two of us." Once the small digital scale beeped her pulled the circuits off and put them in plastic box full of other circuits.

Picking his tool back up he went back to work. "And since you strike me as the committed type you won't wanna leave unless the Gamma Burst is in tip-top shape..." He said slowly before his laser began sputtering as the power cell suddenly went dry. He growled in annoyance and shook the tool a bit. "Fucking Freighter's Choice tools!" Throwing the laser down her plugged it into the solar battery charger and looked Shinkei up and down. "Since you strike me as the perfectionist type, you won't leave until the ship is 100%." He motioned around at the series of corridors and caverns of his little base. "I have enough crap here to build two ships. You won't be able to go hunting without shoes and warmer clothes. So while my laser charges come on I'll show you the Mall and Hotel." Grabbing his coat the Captain threw it over his shoulders and began walking down the tunnel marked with red arrows.
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 12-05-2020 at 12:58 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast