Thread: August Member of the Month

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)

Default August Member of the Month

This member of the month has been with us since 2018. He lives in the Midwest of America and loves historical, fantasy, and cosmic horror type of role-plays.

He also enjoys westerns, D&D setting and the Marvel comic.

He has joined and started many RPs such as: Contest of Champions: A MARVEL Roleplay, Honor Amongst Thieves, Expired Milk, The New Gods, The Return of Arcanum and Desert Roses.

He participated and has been nominated for awards and won the 2019 "Best Unfinished RP" for his part in the RP: Valkyries: Occult Warfare.

He also took part in the recent Arena section's event, The 2020 rumble: Purgment 2, taking the role of the Mage, Aafje le'Fay.

So, without further ado, allow me to introduce our new Member of the Month for August, our one and only, SaltyIrishman!!

Please show him the RPA love in the comments

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    historical (esp. Med/Ren. or early Biblical), romance, char.-driven, short-term modern
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Congratulations@SaltyIrishman; !
    <font size=1><font color=#ffd700><b><i>"To make a difference in someone's life you don't have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful or perfect.  You just have to care. ~M.Hale </i></b></font>
</font>