Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Default [PG-13] Agents of SHIELD - Season One

:::LOG IN:::
    USERNAME: *********
    PASSWORD: *********
    !ONE(1) NEW MESSAGE!
    AGENT,

CONGRATULATIONS ON COMPLETING YOUR FINAL FIELD AGENT TEST. AFTER EVALUATION OF YOUR SKILLS AND PERFORMANCE, YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED AS FIELD AGENT, AND WILL BE GRANTED CLEARANCE LEVEL 5. PLEASE AWAIT FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS BY YOUR NEW TEAM LEADER, AGENT FAITH YANG, IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS.

GOOD LUCK, AGENT, AND FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THIS DEPARTMENT WITH ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR CONCERNS.

~DEPARTMENT OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS~

---

Hello, and welcome to this Agents of SHIELD roleplay. As the title suggests, this is only the first season of this roleplay, as I have grand ambitions for this story that would be too much to realistically fit into a single roleplay. This also means that joining this roleplay doesn't have to be an insane commitment on your part, as each season is only designed to last for a short while.

Speaking of joining this roleplay, before you do that, there are some things you will need to know. First, this roleplay is based off of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, so that is something to keep in mind going through this. Also, while it is inspired by the TV show Agents of SHIELD, I have only watched part of the first season, so while there may be similarities, this roleplay will take on a different story from the show. I also plan on adding new things that the MCU has not yet explored in future seasons of this roleplay.

Another thing to know is that this roleplay is designed with an episodic style in mind, so there may be episodes where your character has less to do than other characters. It just all depends on what type of character you decide to make. But this doesn't mean there will be times when you have nothing to do. I will do my best to give everyone something to do, but you might occasionally get sent to a secondary/side objective. It's just how this has to work.

If I've left out anything you'd like to know, please ask me and I will answer any questions I can. :)

Spoiler: CHARACTER SHEET 

i feel like I forgot to add something here, so if I remeberber something I will update this post and mention that I added new stuuuffff
    Last edited by InfraredHero; 08-03-2020 at 09:47 PM.

The Invisible One
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Characters:

Spoiler: Faith Yang 

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hi! I'm completely new here but it looks like I got a chance to get in on the first floor of a gameverse I really like - MCU!

So I hope you don't mind handholding me for a bit while I get used to things. I will do my best and I learn quick!

I have a couple of questions. Do you want original characters? Or must we play canon characters? (I don't mind I have one for both situations).

M.