Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moonlight Meetings IC (KiroAkira & Lu321)

Archmage of RPA
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Blake blinked upon her claiming what he looked like then gasped. "Or do you?!" He raised his voice and held his arms out closing his eyes tightly. "For I am now a bat!" He concentrated really hard for a moment before letting his face relax opening one eye keeping his posture. He looked around and frowned. "Fuck I thought I could be like batman for once and become the bat." He shrugged and relaxed before smiling. "Well since that didnt work. I am me. Me is I and I...... Is Blake." He grinned widely as if giving his name was a proud moment.

Upon the rest of her question he actually plopped down on the ground crossing his legs. "What fo I want from you? Hell I dont know." He shrugged in thought before eyeing her. "What do YOU want from me? That! Is a better question.
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Romance, slice of life, fantasy
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Amelia raised her eyebrow as he struck a pose, clearly a bit confused. He certainly had a few screws loose. Heck, he was probably missing all the hardware. "Ok.... nice to meet you? I'm Amelia." She paused, looking him over. He was from far away she guessed, maybe not even from the state.

Hearing his question made her even more confused. "Maybe an exclaimation, like who the heck did you stab and how was he still alive?" she offered, her grip on the dagger tightening at the memory of the man's wounds.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Blake nodded staring up at her and putting his hands in his lap. "Amelia. Interesting..... I like it." He look in thought once more before nodding. "A...Meal.....A.... Hm. I am hungry." While Blake did try his best to give off a crazy vibe he broke into a grin. He did enjoy screwing with people and her confused posture made it worth while. Yet he was getting bored with the crazyness and stood up.

Changing his demeaner, Blake stretched and listened to her follownup question. "Who did I stab? Fuck I dont know. Maybe his name was Bill or John? Something basic you know?" As he spoke he took a few steps pacing a little. "As for how hes still alive? Well I would guess the half joker grin he has now wasnt enough to kill them usually you chop off their heads." As Blake glanced back he gave a soft smile and pointed to the dagger. "You know that thing is tiny. And if you plan on using it, you have to get close. On top of doing that it better be sharp enough to cut. Besides! If you throw it and miss then what?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

She watched as Blake's whole personality shifted into a slightly less crazy man. That made her even more confused. Was he really messing with her this whole time? Or was he just covering up his craziness? It was possible that he might have escaped from an insane assylum somewhere. Who knew?

"You speak like you have seen this happen before. Who is 'them'?" Her natural curiosity was certainly winning out in this conversation. She frowned as he pointed to her dagger and spoke. "For your information, I sharpened it this morning before work. I am also very accurate, but I am also a pretty fast runner, so you don't need to worry about me."

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Blake shrugged. "Yeah, I've seen it many times most people have at least once they just choose to hide and forget. Or theyre dumb and dont notice." He shrugged again before pausing at the second part looking completely confused. "Them? My god lady you been paying any attention?" As he spoke he put his hand up to his face pulling his lip up pointing to his fangs. "Teeth like this? Stupid fast movement? Doesnt die after getting his face cut open?" He shook his head and sighed. "Humans dont understand much of shit....." After a quick facepalm he shrugged shaking his head. "Vampires. You know blood sucking freaks that just suck the blood from your very soul? Night creatures. In the books they turn into bats?"

Nodding he moved onto her comment about sharpening the blade and her ability to run. "Listen here. Run as fast as you want but if they wanna catch you they will. Thats why Vampires are considered superior. They faster, stronger, more agile. You know?"

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

He was crazy. She looked at him, dumbfounded. "Vampires don't exist. In books, movies, comics sure, but not in real life. If you need a ride back to whatever hospital you came from, I'd be glad to take you there." Amelia frowned, looking at him for a long moment. Vampires couldn't exist... could they?

"So what you're telling me is that I was attacked by a vampire, and another vampire saved me." She added, playing along for the moment. If she was honest, she was a bit curious about the situation. He seemed like an absolute psycho, but she would hear him out.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Blake shrugged. "Movies, Books, Comics, Fantasy. Call it whatever you want but tell me. Where do the stories come from?" As he asked his head cocked to the side with a smile. "I havent been to a hospital in nearly sixty years. If not more."

Pacing slightly, he nodded to her next comment. "I call myself more of a hybrid in nature. I was originally human but well...." He paused in thought. "Well when a Mommy human and a Daddy vampire love each other very much..... Eh you get the rest yea?"

As his pacing slowed he turned away from her staring to the sky. "Technically, the more full blooded dont eat actual food. Its kinda sickening to them. Makes them feel like shit, I can live off both. They are also a bit more spazzy and attack people. I take only what I need and can give a shit less about the rest."

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Sixty years? The more they talked, the more curious the situation got. She wondered if she was going insain herself as she listened to him. A hybrid vampire? Who could make that up? She looked at him for a long moment.

"So I'm guessing you have absolute proof you are a vampire, or half blood or whatever?" she asked, her eyes narrowed in suspicion.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Blake shrugged staring at her then pointed to his fangs again. "Do you not see the teeth? Did I not just tell you I drink blood?" He shook his head in slight disbelief and groaned throwing his head back dramatically. "God and I'm the crazy one. Here I am TELLING you what I can and can't do. And you don't listen to me."

Shaking his head Blake flailed his arms as if he were crazy then bursted out laughing. "It's whatever believe me or not. I eat people but I don't have to eat them. Cut me with silver and you literally see my skin burn. I go into the sun for too long and I get quite uncomfortable. It's pretty much basic shit you read in books."

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

She raised her eyebrows. She knew it was crazy, but she was starting to believe him. She was kicking herself in her head, but she figured she might as well give him points for staying in character, even if he was lying to her.

"So... is there anything I can do for you? You know, since you saved my life and all?" she asked, finally putting the dagger away. She wondered if it was a good idea, but she knew deep down that he wasn't going to hurt her.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast