Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moonlight Meetings IC (KiroAkira & Lu321)

Archmage of RPA
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Default Moonlight Meetings IC (KiroAkira & Lu321)

Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Romance, slice of life, fantasy
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

It was a normal evening in the town of Moonlight Hallow. That being said, it was always a normal day in Moonlight Hallow. This was the town where nothing ever happened, where you could tell where people were just by looking at the clock. No one locked their doors at night. After all, everyone knew everyone, or at least had met everyone, in this town.

Amelia Carson was just closing up the grocery store she worked at, her bright blue hair standing out in front of the grungy grey building. She glanced around, her violet eyes skimming the stores that surrounded her before she was satisfied that everyone was at home.

Ever since she had moved to Moonlight Hallow with her aging grandfather two years ago, she had craved some kind of adventure. An adventure that never seemed to come. Everything was to calm and quiet, the people were to trusting. She was probably the only one who even bothered to make sure nothing had been stolen when she got home.

Amelia started down the road with a heavy sigh. It would be a long walk back to the farmhouse where her grandfather and her lived. She reminded herself that she still needed to call the mechanic to fix the truck. Then, maybe she could find some adventure somewhere.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Moonlight Hallow. The name sounded cool. Blake had only come into town roughly a month prior. And to him? The town lived to its name. A 'hollow town. The way everything functioned just seemed robotic in ways. Life was so simple. You woke up, ate, did your everyday routine. And went to bed. Yet here he was. A creature in the dark. Rarely coming out and only poking his nose where it needed to be poked. He kept to himself and just did him. The only off thing he did was snag a taste of blood from Jimmy, the homeless man that always begged for change. He did it late at night when he was asleep behind the dumpster in the alley and was gone without a trace minutes later.

As he wiped his lips from the droplets of blood he took a deep breathe and with a quick step his image blurred as he took to the roof tops. A much better and nearly invisible place to travel through town. Blake was sure even if the travel from rooftop to rooftop and darting between alleys wasn't as quiet and hidden, he would still prefer it due to the cold breeze that embraced his cold skin. The wind unblocked by walls. It flowed free in the sky and with a gentle breeze like tonight, just set the mood.

While the basic town was a bit boring, it was a nice change of pace. His only hope was someone would lose their mind or something. Make things a little interesting. But things never did and here he was again. Darting between rooftop to rooftop hiding when he saw someone passing by.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

As Amelia started walking, she noticed footsteps behind her. Turning, she saw a lone man walking down the street. That alone should have alerted her something was wrong. No one was out this late. Ignoring it, she continued to walk.

She didn't get concerned until she noticed the man was following her. She tensed slightly, but forced herself to keep moving. The police station was just two blocks away. If she made it there, he would probably wander off. Just as she thought that, she noticed he wasn't following her anymore. Turning completely around, she glanced around to make sure he was gone. Little did she know the man had appeared as if by magic, right behind her, ready to sink his sharp fangs into her neck.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Blake stopped atop one of the buildings looking straight down as a lady locked what he believed to be her store. Odd how such a small town only had one person closing it at night. But none the matter it was something different as where he had come from. At least three sometimes four closed stores and left together but he assumed money was harder to come by so that meant less work.

Cocking his head to the side he blinked and watched her leave only to glance up into nearby shadows. Dark, while she most 'humans' couldn't see such dark areas, someone of his type could easily. A man licking his teeth. Hunger dripping in a liquid fashion from his lips as the woman passed him on by. "The fucks this idiot doing?" He muttered as he watched. Blake was almost positive he was the only one of his kind here. So obviously he was a bit new to the town.

Watching the man closely, he stepped from the alley. Keeping pace with the woman, only his steps seemed eager. Blake took this chance with a sigh and started moving with the two. Keeping to the higher ground he moved quick and watched as the man took one final step before.... Dust. Almost vanishing to a human eye and before it settled, he was there teeth baring down ready to sink into her feminine figure. Blake in turn made his move and with just as much speed his image on the roof blurred. In a moment he was down between the two and cringed heavily and winced feeling the teeth sink into his wrist. The bite of a full blood stung. It burned.... Pulling a small knife from his pants pocket he plunged it into the throat of the man. Taking the blade he ripped and tore it to the side glaring at the man before him. "Trash should be in the river. Not feeding on innocent..."

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Amelia was almost confident that the man had gone when she heard a scuffle right behind her. Jumping, she whipped around, finding a man with a knife plunging the sharp object into her attacker's side. Looking from the deep cut in the man's throat, he should have been dead already, but somehow he was still alive. She watched as the man shoved the guy with the knife away, taking off into the darkness.

Clearly her wish for adventure had been fufilled. Amelia's adrenaline was pumpiing, but she couldn't seem to move. She was frozen in place, watching the man with the knife with a watchful eye,

Leaning down, she quickly grabbed the dagger in her boot, pointing it to the man with the knife. "What the heck... Who are you? What do you want?" she rambled, clearly a bit freaked out.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Blake frowned and watched as he cpuld have sworn there was a slight hiss from the man before taking off. But before Blake could react, the man was gone. "Oh come on...... Can't even play a little? You suck."

He spoke this shouting into the distance before turning. Before him a young, rather pretty female before him frozen in shock. He met her stare with a confused blink quietly wiping the blood from his blade and quickly pocketed it. "Why hello lovely."

Blake once again spoke but quickly put his hands up in defense as a dagger was pulled from her side. With his lips pursed he spoke pointing at the dagger. "Thats not silver right?" He asked before motioning again to the blade relaxing his figure then shrugging. "Well I know but you don't. But hey I do." He said as he dragged on not leaving the womans gaze. "Silver and me dont mix. But that being said.... That is a dagger. The fuck little lady? I mean don't most people carry guns now? Like you can stab me yea! But I can also shoot you... With the gun I have."

Blake reached behind his back slowly reaching towards his pants while taking a few steps back. New people, obviously new to blood suckers. Never took it well their first time. And while he was being slightly cautious, Blake did plan on having fun with the girl before him

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Hearing the man speak, some of her terror wore off, replaced with determination. "You'd be surprised how accurate a thrown dagger can be. Now are you going to answer my questions or not?" It irritated her that he was being so nonchalant with this.

He was obviously bluffing when it came to his claim that he had a gun, so she dared to step with him, keeping the distance the same. She wasn't about to let him go without knowing what just happened. She could have sworn that the guy had fangs, but she knew that wasn't possible. Vampires didn't exist.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Blake blinked and shrugged. "You'd also be surprised at how quicker and more accurate I can be with a firearm. I mean I was top of my class. 10/10 in the uhhhh...." He paused in thought thinking for a few moments. "They call them marksmen right? The ones who shoot really well?" Blake questioned her once more before pointing up in a recognition style. "Right.... They are marksmen!" Grinned and nodded. "Yep 10/10 in marksman class that I never went to. I'd show you! But..... its in my other jacket."

Shrugging at her question that he ginally acknowledged it he smiled softly. "Who I am..... Is a man in a dark outfit saving a woman in a time of need. What I want? Well what I want is a long list of things. So if you REALLY wanna go down that line I need a drink.... Something to snack on maybe? And you need maybe an hour of listening." He laughed at himself and continued to show off his goofy grin. He could care less and really didnt plan on changing it. He was a very care free person after all.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

She allowed a snicker to escape her lips as he accepted he had been caught in the lie. He certainly seemed easygoing for someone who was being held at knife-point. She didn't understand it. He clearly wasn't from around here, if that wasn't obvious before. His mannerism, his appearance, even his speach didn't match the worn-down town.

"You know I already know what you look like, as you are in front of me. A name might be nice. And I should probably narrow down my search to what do you want from me." Amelia hadn't even noticed that she had lowered the knife. The man certainly seemed nice enough, but she didn't trust him enough to put the dagger away yet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast