Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moonlight Meetings IC (KiroAkira & Lu321)

Archmage of RPA
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Blake stared her down and blinked. "Do for me? Well, lets see, buy me a boat. Get me a new home. I could use a new life..... Hm.... I feel like theres a few things you could do for me but for now? Eh maybe we can get some food? Kinda hungry really." As she put the dagger away he glanced down at her side and stared at it for a moment. "Oh so we're on no stabby stab stab terms now huh?" As Blake spoke he grinned widely and pointed in a random direction. "Off we go! To buy dinner or something..." And he began walking
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Romance, slice of life, fantasy
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Amelia watched for a moment as he walked off. Was she really going to follow this man- or vampire, if he was telling the truth- to god knows where? Before she could even think about disappearing into the night, she did. After all, as long as food wasn't her, she was ok. Plus, he had chosen to walk in the direction of her house.

"If you don't mind, I'm sure my grandfather would enjoy having you over for dinner. He used to be a chef in New York before his heart attack." she said, easily catching up to the strange man. "By the way, you never gave me your name."

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Blake stopped mid-Walk and turned on his heel to look at the girl before him. "Dinner? Chef in New York? That sounds tasty." He grinned widely and nodded to the girl shrugging slightly. "As long as he doesn't try to cook and eat me like SOME people I know!" He shouted and looked to an empty Alleyway before blinking in silence for a moment. "Surely I thought someone would be there. Hmph." He shrugged and turned back to her. "Guess not."

Taking his playful manner back Blake smiled widely as he took a large bow waving his hand in motion. "I! Am the great! Blake Lokketa." Fixing his posture he nodded. "Lock, Et, Uh. Lokketa. You see, it's like a lock. Then like an Eta. Whatever that is. But that! Is my name. And for that, I must ask and question for yours. It's not nice to ask someone for theirs without providing their own."
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123