Thread: Rp into the night

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Rp into the night

Hi everyone I'm scarlet and I enjoy rping greatly I have a few ideas, but I will simply post the pairing and you can pm me if the pairing interests you anyone and please understand if I say I don't know how well I will be at a certain role then I may not be good at it at all.

As well as having A.D.D it makes it hard for me personally to be good at punctuation and good detail now I am good at being descriptive when able to but please please please understand that if you wish to RP with me then be understanding of my disability but anyways lets get on to the pairings.

And just as a reminder any pairing that are italicized are the ones I wish to be and am good at portraying.

Vampire x captured dark elf

Captain x Merfolk

Werewolf x human/vampire

Scientists x experiment/monster

human/vampire x Dark elf

Hero x villain

Alpha x Omega (omega verse RP)

Drug lord x imprisoned/forced drug maker Dark elf

Prince x Captured Dark elf

Assassin x Assassin

Space captain pirate x Space Merfolk

Neko x human/master

Neko x Neko

Soul mate x soul mate

Prince xElf/dragon

Oc x Wood elf/ice Kitsune

Vampire x fallen angel

Vampire lord/king x Fallen

Demon x angel/fallen

Supernatural x Arachne

SCP foundation

Fnaf

And that is all I can think of at the moment if you wish to do a different pairing then please, by all means, so make a suggestion to me and if you have one give me a brief summary of the plot/world/pairing and will see if I am up to it and I may just add it to my list.

And please if you are going to simply do one-liner, ghost, or not answer without warning/explanation, then I will not wish to RP with you and may simply block you so please give some form of warning beforehand that you may not be replying for whatever reason

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Hello! I saw your post and I was interested in roleplaying some of the pairings with you. These are the pairings I am interested in.
    Prince x Captured Dark elf
    Her X Villian

I would like to play the captured Dark Elf or Villian. Let me know your thoughts and if you would like to continue. Also I can post 2-3x/week between school and work.

I was going to private message but it said your inbox was full.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

@Scarletghost; Let's do hero villian then since I do not want to play an orc