Thread: Stopping in to say hey!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

New Stopping in to say hey!

Hello. Is this where I leave my A/S/L? Just kidding, that was my poor attempt at a dad joke, go easy on me I am old. I found this forum because I am looking for a place to co-mingle (metaphorically) with some like minded folks as we flex the old imagination for the fun and amusement of everyone.

I am not really sure what to put into this, is it like a resume? Kind of reminds me of the old eighties dating videos. "I like long walks on the beach." Well if it was good enough then it is good enough now so I guess I should just write a quick blurb about my interests.

I have almost thirty years of role playing experience with around a decade at play by post, I prefer the more narrative driven games such as Mage, Vampire, Shadowrun. Star Wars EotE ect. Just recently I have become more interested in "Rules lite" games such as Dungeon world, Fate, PbtA. I also enjoy cooperative writing rule free systems.

On the more traditional side I am fond of Starfinder, Pathfinder, D&D, Palladium games megaverse products and have ample experience both as a player and a GM.

Welp! that's about all I got on myself (least incriminating anyway) hope to join in a game and start creating memories.

-SanityAwol

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Welcome to RPA

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Spoiler: Dna's Welcome Center located inside 
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Welcome aboard, Sanityawol (that’s one of the best usernames I’ve seen recently, btw)

A lot of the games here on RPA are “rule free” freeform writing, however the site does incorporate a dice roller and I have seen it used when people want to run a D&D game the traditional way. You can find and make group RP requests here, and staff (members with green or purple names) can be contacted to help with advertising your RP to a wider group of players!
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Thank You all for the warm reception, I can't wait to dive in.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, medieval, modern, action, Vampire, werewolf, demons, anything dark, anything magical
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welcome t o RPA! ^^

Work done by Kicks/Sweets
    |Tatsuke's Characters|The Vampire's Den|

Spoiler: Click it! Click it! You know you want to!~