Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: [M]A villanious and heroic secret (Moonlit_Fae x Scarletghost)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin listened and frowned softly as he bit his lip before he watched the demoness start to leave"yes... I understand" he said sorrow in his voice as he clenched his hands in anger even as they vanished from the safe house to their home and soon took his amulet off "and to answer your question... There is one other besides me that I know of.... But we aren't exactly on speaking terms at the moment" he said as he found his way to the couch and just laughed at the idiotic of the whole situation.

"Dear God what have we gotten ourselves into my gemstone... What are we going to do... I haven't talked to him and three millennia much less tried to contact him in any way, shape, or form" he told her his white eyes staring past her before he put his head in his hands "I just wish she would see that we love each other and would have welcomed her into the family as well but... I can also understand her wishes as well in a way" he muttered his words midfield by his hands before he just sat there trying to think of what to do and how to fix this messed up situation they were in

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Now that they were back in the safety of their home, Jules quickly went to work grabbing ointments and potions to help heal Rin even more. As he sat on the couch Jules sat next to him and lifted up his shirt to start working on his exposed wounds. She cleaned them gently, applied the magical ointment to help it heal, and wrapped the bandages on them. She listened to him before responding, wanting him to get the frustration out of his system before they problem solved this situation.

"Even though you have not talked to him in such a long time, did you end on bad terms? Also what Hecate is asking is a lot.How do we know that this dragon doesn't already have a mate and family of his own?" She sighed as she poured a potion into a cup for him. 'Here drink this, it will help with the pain and help you sleep. We might need to look at this with fresh eyes in the morning. I do have to say I am not thrilled to be helping Hecate, but for our freedom to be together I will do whatever it takes."

"I also wish she wanted to be a part of our family. It would be easier. I might even have learned to forgive her. But these are the cards that we were dealt so we must make the best of it." SHe put her arm around his shoulders. "Do not blame yourself. I should have been honest with this situation from the beginning. I just didn't know we were connected even before we met. Who would have known my tormentor was your old lover..."

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789