Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]A villanious and heroic secret (Moonlit_Fae x Scarletghost)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jules had been out on the streets the past few hours. She had been battling hard with the heroes. She had a few cuts and bruises to show for it. Luckily the dark magic quickly healed her. A few had gotten away from her but she hd killed at least 3 of them. She tried not to think of the families or people they would not go home to. Instead as she killed them she took out a black orb that sucked their souls out as they escaped the body. With her souls collected Jules went to the meeting place.

In the warehouse Hecate waited for Julianna. Julianna crept from the shadows in her villian form. "That look suits you well." Hecate said with a smile. Jules said nothing as she tossed Hecate the orb with the souls inside. "Nice bounty tonight. These rightous souls shall power the flames of hell sufficiently." Jules was turning to leave before Hecate tossed someting at her. Jules caught the card. "That is my business card. I know you are stuck in a contract, but if you were to work for me I would make you a demon. You could still live your pretend life up here as a mortal but work for me at night. It would also grant you immortality and you wouldn't have to worry about that mortal body of yours. Servitude to me is better than the conteact Nyx got you involved in." Jules just scowled at Hecate not saying anything. "Just think about it." she said as Jules took off.

Jules appeared in a smoke bomb at the evil labrynth. Here was where all the villians came. Some heroes were captrued and tested on, to see their strengths and weaknesses. On the screen before her she could see Rin down in the labrythn with a collar around his neck. Her heart sank. She knew she had to do something to get him out of here.
    "Who is that hero? I would like to try and battle with him." She said just trying to get down there to him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Maze layer looked at the girl and smirked "ah hello my dear, this is time dragon.... Or as many call him light seeker he is what we call an S class hero as I'm sure you know as well as the one that tends to lock us all up.... But ill see about calling my robots off him so you can have your fun how does that sound?.... As id like to see how you fare against him myself having never seen you to fight is bugging me, but you do tend to avoid him at all cost" he said as he turned and began to type in several commands as The robot stopped chasing Rin who was holding his wing close to his body as the dark elf looked to be in alot of pain at the moment before maze layer looked at her "he is all your my dear ....do try not to kill him as i know how you are ms shadow" he said as he turned back to watching several other cameras with heros fighting robots, villans, and even monsters.

Rin panted as he shook in pain before he sensed the robot leave and sighed as he sat there holding his wing and left arm in pain as the robot had nearly cut it off "damn him.... Ima kill him when I.... When I get out of here, " he hissed, his body shaking in pain from his wounds as he sensed another presence and turned towards it ready to if it was another robot "who's there... s-show yourself, " he said as he panted leaning against a wall wounds all over his body from the robot as it was clear he was trying not to cry or collapse at the moment
    Last edited by Scarletghost; 10-28-2020 at 08:41 AM.

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jules did not respond to Maze. She had never known that her lover was hero. It was not like she purposely tried to avoid him. Honestly she was shocked to see him in the labrynth dungeon. She had killed all other heroes before and colledted their souls to bring to Hecate. Right now her focus was on saving her lover. Unfortunately to do that she might have to hurt him first. Jules simply took a silent exit and headed down to the labrynth beneath.

As she came upon Rin in the labrythn she let her mists cover them both, obscuring the views of the cameras. She still had to sell the show though. She came upon him fast and punched his jaw and then did a roundhouse kick to his chest. "Listen here you hero filfth I will finish you off." She yelled loudly to convince Maze she was going to finish him off.

Jules then placed her hands on Rin and let a miasma escape from her pores which he breathed it which caused him to pass out. Jules was able to remove the color from his neck. She then used their teleportation device to get him out of the labrynth and to safety. Jules had to stay behind though. What she did next was beat herself up and conjure a poison to make herself weak and bleed from her eyes and ears. She had to look like Rin won the fight and escaped.
    When she was damaged enough she pulled back the darkness so the cameras could reveal the labrynth again.

"Damn that blind hero! He got the best of me. He preteneded to be weak and beat me up. Where did he get to ?!" she screamed aloud.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

As Maze watched the other cameras he frowned "i'll never understand that girlē he muttered before he contacted the other villains to get their reports.

As Rin panted he he shifted as he felt the air shift and become heavy "who's there wh-" he said being cut off by the punch to his jaw which dislocated it horribly before he gasped in pain as the kick was hard enough to wind him and would leave quit a bit of bruising as the elf hissed in pain before he felt himself blacking out "no......jules....must....find...her" he muttered before blacking out completely and wassoon teleported away into what he called there safe house as it was were they teleported each other if it was a dangerous situation they were in to let the other know not to leave till the other got there.

Maze frowned when he heard Shadow screaming and turned her camera on "I don't see him anywhere ms. Shadow nor was I watching due to focusing else were but we need to find him, he is an S+ rank hero we can't let him get away" he said though her comms before he began searching for Rin and didn't find him "damn did the collar malfunction?" He questioned as it was one of there resident tinkers collars so was high quality and hard to break much less able to fail for any reason

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

"You said yourself he is an S+ ranked hero. He must have appeared weak to lure us into a trap. I am sure he was just biding his time to escape. If you grant me, I will gladly hunt him down." Ms. Shadow waited for Maze's permission. She would not betray herself and eagerly seek her lover out. No one suspected a thing. The night was still young and there was still crime to be had. Potentially more souls for her to collect if possible. Jules could always release the magical hound to go and find Rin, to make sure he was OK. At least until she could get away to make sure he was OK and heal him. Her heart did ache for him. She was also playing with the idea of telling him who she really was. There was no way she could continue this path and not endanger him anymore. She only hoped telling him the truth would not make her lose him. Would he love her still if he knew of all of the awful things she had done? Of the things she had to continue to do to stay alive?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Maze looked at her and frowned "go as I know you'll be able to subdue him without killing him outright" he said to her knowing full well she was one of the very few that could take on the elf and survive or not kill him outright as many tended to try and do.

As Rin lay there he slowly started to wake up and try to figure out where he was as he grunted as he was in a lot of pain from his chest broken wing and dislocated jaw before the blind elf managed to get up and soon found he was in their safe house which confused him greatly "what..... But the maze.... and the villain..... How did she..... Jules..... Damn it so.... Damn it, " he thought as he sat there unable to really due much else at the moment "why..... why are you a villain.....my gemstone" he thought as his vision started to blurr again before he passed out once more

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

As soon as Jules left the evil lair of Maze, she went to her shop. She closed the blinds and put up multiple wards. She closed her book and the evil smoke withdrew from her being and she became herself again. Then she quickly put together a basket of her tonics and mixtures to help heal Rin. She then teleported to their safehouse.

Before she could heald him, this was the time she had to share her secret with him. That was if he would let her touch him after all that has happened. "Rin.." she said softly before approach. Then she realized he was passed out. Jules quickly set to work. She brought a book on dragon's and red how to repair a wing. She hoped what she did would be enough. Jules gently set his wing with a brace and sling, to help keep it in place. Then she put a tonic in his mouth to help heal him from the inside. "Please wake up my love." She gently said and cradled his head in her lap.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

As Rin lay there he would twitch every now and then out of pain as she worked on him as he flinched and started to wake up after she had set his wing and started to fully wake up more when she began to feed him the tonic "why?" He asked her as he coughed after finishing the tonic his voice weak and hoarse from screaming and being unable to catch his breath as he groaned in pain "owwww" he mumbled before he looked at her "why are you a villain.....was it something i did?" He asked thinking it had been him to cause her ro become what she was as tears fell from his eyes as he hadnt pulled away from her showing he did still care for her but just wanted to know why she had done it at all as he hissed in pain when he tried to move his broken wing.

"Son of a..... That's going to hurt for a while, " he grumbled as he slowly sat up holding his chest and arm in pain "fuck me..... Fuck all of this shit, " he said as he sighed fed up with everything at the moment as tears fell down his face as he laughed softly "just my luck..... I made my girlfriend evil..... like always, " he said, showing that his past lovers had become evil in one way or another bevause of domething he did

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jules held him close. "Shh shh don't move too much. You will undo the binding in your wing and have more pain. Just stay still and let me explain." Before she would explain she used her healing energy from her hands to help speed up healing of his wounds from the inside. He would also feel a warmth coming over him, to calm him.

"Now this is not your fault. All of this happened a long time ago before I met you. My ex lover Nyx tricked me into necromancy. I was thristy for power and scared of mortality. I made a deal with a demon for eternal youth. That is why I'm a villian. I need to collect souls or I die. This is who I am. If you can no longer love me I understand. But I cannot stop what I am doing or I will die. Just know I will never hurt you."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin looked at Jules a pained look on his face as he looked at her "I see still..... Why didn't you tell me....i would have thought no differently of you I would have even helped you figure you a way to break your curse and find a way for you to live heck if I can I would gladly change your form to something like me or whatever else you chose" he said to her as he flinched and held his wing in pain "then again....i was going to tell you my other life or...self i guess" he said to her as he sighed and used his ring to change his form into his hero self "i was going to retire soon as i have been a hero for over two hundred years" he said to her as he sighed softly and lay back against her "please dont hate me.....i was going to tell you at lunch before you where shot"

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast