Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]A villanious and heroic secret (Moonlit_Fae x Scarletghost)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jules sighed and grabbed Rin's hand. "It appears we both have been keeping secrets. I do not blame you for not telling me. I do still love you." She then pulled her hand away. "I can understand if you no longer want to be with me. I have done many things...many awul things.." tears came into her eyes as she continued. "I did not tell you because I feared that I would lose you. And you can't help me...no one can. I am bound by my contract. There are no loop holes. If I do not deliver souls I will turn into dust and cease to exist..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin looked at her, his dead sightless eyes holding years of agony and pain "I see tell me.... The contractor wouldn't happen to be a soul collector soul eater would she?" He asked having a good idea of who it was and had an idea of how to get her to release Jules from her contract and let her live still

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

"My contractor's name is Hecate. She is very old and powerful. Probably older than you. There is no hope for me. All i can ask is that you love me the way that I am. I will do my best to not cause trouble near hwere you patrol as a hero. However, I have to collect my souls or I will turn to dust." The thought saddenned her. She had just met Rin and finally found a place she belonged. She would hate to lose all of that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin looked at her and sighed softly at that "figures it was her, she is still coming to haunt me even after all these years, " he grumbled softly before he looked at her "I don't care if you are an eldrich abomination and I stand by what I said before you are mine and you are the one I fell in love with as well as the one I shared such a large part of myself with so i will not leave you....not willingly at least" he said taking a breath as he closed his eyes to calm himself down.

"Id have to be mind controlled and my will broken completely before I even think of leaving you and it's near impossible to break a dragons will without them being made into a mindless drone" he said to her as he kissed her shortly after his speech.

"As for Hecate..... I'll see about talking to her as she does owe me a few favors, but if you don't want me to then that's fine and you can just tell me"

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

She was surprised. "I am stunned you know of her. What trouble she has caused you?" She paused and thought. "Could you really make me like you, a powerful dragon? I did want to be a mother one day but in this current state I could not. Have you ever thought about starting a family with your past lovers? I am not gonna lie I am a bit jealous of those you have dated before me..." Jules shook her head. Now was not the time for petty emotions.

She returned his kissed, feeling hopeful. "I do want to be free. I can summon her and then let's see what you can do." She grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze for reassurance.

Meanwhile uptop the villians were searching for Rin. Jules would have to report back soon or become suspcious...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin looked her way and nodded his head "yes, I know her.... Hell, I dated her at one point.... Given I didn't know she was a demon nor she knew I was a dragon, but we left on good terms and have kept in contact over the years.... Haven't talked in the last few centuries, but it's mostly cause we have been busy and all, " he told her as he smiled wistfully and sighed softly "yes, I have for a long time actually and have even tried searching for other dragons like myself but.... I never could find others.... Always just false hope and roumors.... but as for changing you into a dragon, yes I can, all I would need was a bit of hair and blood and about an hour in my potions room and you could be changed into a dragon for the rest of your life it you wanted" he said to her with a gentle smile on his face before it became a frown.

"But I will warn you Jules that she won't let go that easily and I may need to do something for her, but I will free you from her I don't care if she makes me have sex with her the only reason I would do it with anyone other than you is if A. I'm forced or its to protect you and save your life or B. Free you from a demon clutched" he said to her dead serious as he wasn't one to cheat and would always explain his reasoning for such thinks as he flinched when he went to turn and groaned in pain.

"Ugh.... I should probably rest soon and you should probably report back to the others soon as well, but..... I want you to know I would NEVER cheat on the one I see as my mate without a damned good reason, " he said to her wanting her to know he wasn't one to cheat for any reason unless to protect his lover or keep them and others from harm like he had to do in the past long ago

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Bump

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jules heart filled with hope knowing her could break her free from her chains and make her his equal. All she wanted was to be loved and to be powerful. She also did not want to die or at least live longer than her mortal prison would allow. There was so much to learn and do with powers. Then she felt a lump in her throat. There was no way she would want him to cheat on her, even if it was to save her. Loyalty was the only thing she wanted in a relationship. Nyx had manipulated her and cheated on her. It was hard to come back from that. "I do not know if I am comfortable with you hooking up with Hecate just to free me. You are older than me and have been around longer so maybe it is just my mortal feelings getting in the way, but I am not too sure this is what I would want." She sighed and nodded. "You are right I do need to get back. OK. Summon Hecate but do not make any decisions until after you talk to her and then come and tell me.This is a decision we need to make together." She then got up and teleported out of there. heading back to the villian's lair...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin looked her way and nodded his head "alright and if she demands I do that I shall refuse and see about coming to a different agreement, but I won't make it final unless you agree to it gemstone and if need be the ring I gave you that bares one of my mana hounds can act as a phone just....talk with your mind if it comes to that so you wont look crazy as it will seem as if you are talking to no one if you talk aloud but....it may take a bit as i really need to rest and heal for now before i attempt to summon much less talk to her" he said to her as he looked her way before he tried to grab her hand "i love you jules i hope you know that" he said to her as he watched her leave and sighed as he lay where he was and soon fell asleep his broken wing hurting him greatly along side his other injures

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Bump

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast