Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [M]A villanious and heroic secret (Moonlit_Fae x Scarletghost)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Jules sighed and grabbed Rin's hand. "It appears we both have been keeping secrets. I do not blame you for not telling me. I do still love you." She then pulled her hand away. "I can understand if you no longer want to be with me. I have done many things...many awul things.." tears came into her eyes as she continued. "I did not tell you because I feared that I would lose you. And you can't help me...no one can. I am bound by my contract. There are no loop holes. If I do not deliver souls I will turn into dust and cease to exist..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin looked at her, his dead sightless eyes holding years of agony and pain "I see tell me.... The contractor wouldn't happen to be a soul collector soul eater would she?" He asked having a good idea of who it was and had an idea of how to get her to release Jules from her contract and let her live still

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"My contractor's name is Hecate. She is very old and powerful. Probably older than you. There is no hope for me. All i can ask is that you love me the way that I am. I will do my best to not cause trouble near hwere you patrol as a hero. However, I have to collect my souls or I will turn to dust." The thought saddenned her. She had just met Rin and finally found a place she belonged. She would hate to lose all of that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin looked at her and sighed softly at that "figures it was her, she is still coming to haunt me even after all these years, " he grumbled softly before he looked at her "I don't care if you are an eldrich abomination and I stand by what I said before you are mine and you are the one I fell in love with as well as the one I shared such a large part of myself with so i will not leave you....not willingly at least" he said taking a breath as he closed his eyes to calm himself down.

"Id have to be mind controlled and my will broken completely before I even think of leaving you and it's near impossible to break a dragons will without them being made into a mindless drone" he said to her as he kissed her shortly after his speech.

"As for Hecate..... I'll see about talking to her as she does owe me a few favors, but if you don't want me to then that's fine and you can just tell me"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345