Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]A villanious and heroic secret (Moonlit_Fae x Scarletghost)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jules used her shadows to transport her back to the villian headquarters. She knew that Rin loved her, but her heart kept racing. What would she do if Hecate demanded something intimate from her lover? The thought of freedom was not enough for her to give up Rin. she sighed and did her best to compose herself as she went back to continue fighting the heroes.

Hecate entered where Rin was sleeping. She sat down next to him and gently let her hand caress his skin. Her touch was like cold fire, eminating from her fingertips and lighting up his skin. "Hello my sleepy dragon..." Her smile was twisted in a smirk. "My skin was pringling and I knew someone was talking about me. Did you forget we share part of a soul? Part of our own deal long ago..." She laughed, remembering when they were lovers centuries ago. "So tell me, dragon boy..what do you want from me?" That was her petnam from him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

As Rin slept, he grumbled when he felt someone touching him before he grabbed her hand nearly crushing it thinking she was someone else "and how many times have I told you not to touch a sleeping dragon least you get your arm ripped off devil cat, but no I haven't forgotten about that....kind of hard to really " he said, using his own nickname for the demoness as he sat up and hissed in pain as he rubbed his eyes "as for what I want..... I want you to let me have my Gemstones soul back.... And you know very well who I mean, " he said, his blind green eyes staring past her due to his magic focusing elsewhere as he sighed softly in pain.

"Hecate.... You know she is my lover and one I have found understands me greatly right..... Why didn't you break off your contract.... Was it because you were trying to make me talk to you.... Or was it for something else... because you know if you wanted to talk you could have walked right up to me or even pulled me into your realm.... Lords know you can, " he said, referring to the seven dragon lords, which he was one of the last alive as the elf looked her way "what will it take for you to release Jules soul completely or even give it to me? " He asked her tiredly as he flinched when he tried to move "damned scientists and their stupid machines, " he growled rather pissed that his wing had been broken
    Last edited by Scarletghost; 01-28-2021 at 09:49 AM.

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Hecate smiled as he used her old pet name. "I know I could talk to you easily. But what is the fun in that? I like the fact that we are still tethered to one another. It gives both of us powers. I am surpised you haven't requested I release our soul binding. After all we did it when we were mates. But now you have your prescious gemstone.." She said with sarcasm. "But because you did not reach out to me either I am sure you part of you still misses me. Do you love this one so much you can shut out your heart to me?"

Hecate closed the distance between them, to be closer to Rin. She did this to stablize his wing. "I see your gemstone did what she could with her limited mortal power. But it takes a real immortal to set things right." A red flame came from her hands as she held his wings and the flames of hell slowly seared from his insides out to meld and set the bones right within his wings. Within a few moments it was as if his wing was good as new. "See what you are missing out on?" She teased him gently.

After she just sat next to him. "I could give you her soul, but I do not know if you would like my price. I can accept the fact that you no longer have intimate feelings for me, but as a friend I would ask that you help me sire a child. As a demoness we can only breed with certain species. All the male demons in my realm are already married off. The alternative would be the other dragon lords, but they are all dead and you are the only one to remain..."

She sighed and gently placed her hand on her womb. "Once you give me a child I will also sever our bond so you will be free to live your life with your prescious gemstone. We were close to starting a family before but you broke things off with me over a century ago. I must have been too wicked even for you. And yet you are with someone who kills and collects souls for me." She laughed at the irony of the situation.

"These are my terms. Do you accept?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin looked her way as he twitched and flinched when he felt Hecate grab his wing and started to fix the bones in then causing him to moan in pain before he panted and sighed when he felt his wing was fixed before he looked at her fully and sighed softly as he sat there and listened to her.

"Thank you Hecate, but I don't know if I can do that..... I will talk to Jules as you know I am loyal to the one I call my mate Hecate, but I know and will see what I can do....i did want a family, but the dragon lord's death.... My family's death hit me hard and Jules was there for me when I needed it the most, " he said to her with a frustrated sigh as he held his head in annoyance.

She'll be back in about 30 minutes to an hour if I remember right and we can talk then.... Does that work for you..... Kitty cat, " he asked using her old nickname as he sat there rubbing his now healed wing in pain before he started to preen them out of nervous habit

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry it's so short ill edit it when I can but I'm having issues at work atm....im in a very stressful situation right now))

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

((No worries. This is fine. Don't feel pressured to post more ))

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Still sorry ive been staying the night at work sincesunday and im expected to stay till friday due to wwather conditions and such its so bad here atm and ive been near break downs all damned day))

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

((That's so scary! What do you for work that you have to stay there? If you don't mind me asking. If you don't want to answer I just hope that you stay safe.))

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Hecate sighed. "Are you no longer your own man? When we were together you never needed my permission to do anything. Now you need to ask this new mate of yours permission to make decisions or to take action? She has only been in your life for 3 months I doubt she is that special. That is a blink compared to our long existence."

She stood up and stretched. She snapped her fingers and her black calling card appeared and smoke filled the air. She placed it in his hand gently. "Look use this to contact me when you have a decision. You know I could also give you back your vision if you want so then you can truly see your gemstone..." She laughed and then vanished within a few moments.

Jules finished the battle above and the heroes won again. Of course she had collected more souls as she needed to. When she returned to Rin again he was standing up but his wing looked completely healed. She paused. "She was here wasn't she and fixed your wing?" She tried to keep the jealousy at bay.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin listened to Hecate and sighed softly "Hecate.... I am my own man still but we made an agreement with each other that we would not sleep with another unless we discussed it another, but I know.... I wanted a family with you as well, " he said as he chuckled darkly at her words "I know, but.... I have seen this way all my life.... I would rather not have to relearn to see again, " he said as he felt her place her card in his hand and sighed softly before he stood there silently in thought.

When he heard Jules speaking, he looked her way and sighed softly as he nodded his head "yeah she was.... She left a few minutes before you got here, " he said to her as he bit his lip "Jules..... She.... She wants me to sleep with her.... She wants a child and the only one that can give her one is me because im....im the last dragon lord left in the world that is all she wants from me....if the child wants to know me...i am fine with that but.... I chose you as my mate and will only accept if you are ok with it or....or if you wish to discuss it with her, she gave me her card.... Not like I need it as I can say her name alone and she will answer me, " he said with a sigh as he soon sat down and held his head in his hands feeling her jealousy easily "don't be jealous please gemstone.... Like I said... ill only do so if you agree" he said to her before he looked at his hands in thought.

"I'm going to be honest with you.... I do still have some feeling for her, but.... But not like I do for you... there more like a feeling you would feel for a friend nothing more, " he said to her softly as the card fell from his hands and he thought on a few things and wondered if she would be ok with them being an open couple type thing but shook his head to get rid of that thought knowing it was stupid and unethical in every way

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jules sighed. "I do not mean to be jealous. It is just you are powerful and it is hard to accept the fact that the captor of my soul is also your ex and a powerful being. I have always struggled with my mortality and got myself in this sitatuion because I craved power. Now to hear you still have feelings for her..it is all too much..."

She slowly went over to him and sat down. Jules did not get too close to him because her feelings were hurt, but she still wanted to be near him to know she still supported and loved him no matter how difficult this situation was. "Let me ask you something..if the situation was reversed and Nyx wanted me to have his child to save your life, would you be in agreement?" She did not know how else to put this situation into perspective for him. Jules had foolisfhly thought she was enough for the last dragon lord. BUt in the end she was not. She was sure he partly still wanted to be with Hecate and that shattered her confidence.

"I also want a family and I do not know if I would be OK with you giving her your child. Even if it is to free me. I can find another way. BUt I will tell you this, I will not stand in your way if you wish to be with Hecate. But if you are asking for my honest answer I would rather you not be intimiate with her as long as we are togther." Jules was upfront and honest and could only hope it was enough.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast