Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: [M]A villanious and heroic secret (Moonlit_Fae x Scarletghost)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin listened and frowned as he only saw Hecate as a friend and knew that Jules had misunderstood him "Jules I only see her as a friend and.... Nothing more and.... If the roles were reversed... my answer would probably be still be the same.... I would only do it if you were ok with it, but if you arnt simply tell me and I won't and we will find another way... like just giving her my sperm and not having sex with her or something, " he said to her not wanting to upset her more but just trying to think of ways that they could make this work and so he could get Jules soul from his ex.

"You know..... this reminds me a bit of that fight we had.... The one where you thought that dragons were extinct from the world and I kept telling you they weren't.... I so wanted you just show you my dragon form just to prove a point to you, " he said with a pained chuckle before he became serious again "but like I said... I won't do such things it you don't wish me to.... your the one I chose and I will only do so if you agree to it" he said wanting to tell her it was her choice to make weother he did so or not

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

"Well how was I to know that dragons existed let alone that I was dating one!" She said with a laugh. It was nice to reminisce about their earlier days together. Jules took in a deep breath and then let it out. "You know I still haven't seen you in your full dragon form. I think I am past due to see it. You have already seen all of me anyway." she said teasingly, trying to lighten the mood. She supposed it was time to get back to the subject at hand and stop trying to distract herself.

"I am telling you. You are mine and I am yours. I do not want to share you with anyone else. That is my decision. What you want to do could be completely different. But it sound like you will respect my decision and not go against my wishes. I have been used for so long by my lovers that Ifinally want a relationship where we are equal and we fulfill each others needs with out anyone else's influence. I hope that we can build that together. If you agree I will continue to be your mate and will fight for us. But I will not be second place or a what if."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin smiled as he snorted, but nodded his head in agreement "maybe when this all blows over I can take you for a ride and show you all of me...if you want, " he said in a suggestive tone as he grinned at her before he sighed and became serious once more as he closed his eyes to think a bit.

I will as I always have whenever I took a mate but you won't be second place or a what if... not while I'm in my right mind and not under anyone elses influence.... It's happened before, so if I'm with another, then it's most likely against my will and or under a spell or potion" he said to her as he frowned softly "do you want me to call Hecate or do you want to talk of ways for her to release your soul to me? " He he asked her as he did want to work with her and figure out a way to get Jules soul released to him

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Jules finally closed the distance between them and sat down next to him, leaning her head on his shoulder. "OK. I choose to trust you so I believe your words. We will work on this together." The gears in her head was turning. "How will Hecate feel when you turn her down? I mean I dont want anyone to have your children but me. There must be something else she wants. You were with her for a century. What else has she mentioned she wants? Use what you know abotu her against her."

Jules was now using her villian side to problem solve. Nothing would get in the way of her happiness. HEr freedom was also right around the corner. What it would be like to be transformed into something powerful like a dragon besides a mortal husk.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin felt her move next to him as he smiled when he saw her dark aura brighten just a bit, causing him to smile softly before he sighed in thought "well.... From what I remember.... And don't quote me on this, but I remember her really wanting one of those galf angel half demon cats.... The really rare ones I mean, " he said as it wasn't an uncommon pet in hell just very hard to find if one didn't know where to look "and if I remember right then Alex.... The one I buy my herbs from has a female who just had a litter so why not see if she will accept that.... There are plenty of people who want children and some have pets to aid with that as it making them feel like they have a child in the animal, " he said as it was logical and he had seen it many times over his many years of life so found little issue with the proposal with the cat.

Other then that.... All I can clearly remember is that she wants souls, a child, the cat, my heart.... like literally my actual heart.... Not that having it ripped out of my chest would kill me. Just hurt a lot, " he said with a sigh still never finding out what the heck the demoness wanted with his heart, but shook his head, unable to remember what else she had truly wanted as the woman had wanted many things over the course of their relationship, it was hard to remember what she had wanted to keep and toy with for eons and what she wanted for only awhile before throwing it away as he just sat there deep in thought and trying to remember what else she had wanted.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567