Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: [M]A villanious and heroic secret (Moonlit_Fae x Scarletghost)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin listened and frowned as he only saw Hecate as a friend and knew that Jules had misunderstood him "Jules I only see her as a friend and.... Nothing more and.... If the roles were reversed... my answer would probably be still be the same.... I would only do it if you were ok with it, but if you arnt simply tell me and I won't and we will find another way... like just giving her my sperm and not having sex with her or something, " he said to her not wanting to upset her more but just trying to think of ways that they could make this work and so he could get Jules soul from his ex.

"You know..... this reminds me a bit of that fight we had.... The one where you thought that dragons were extinct from the world and I kept telling you they weren't.... I so wanted you just show you my dragon form just to prove a point to you, " he said with a pained chuckle before he became serious again "but like I said... I won't do such things it you don't wish me to.... your the one I chose and I will only do so if you agree to it" he said wanting to tell her it was her choice to make weother he did so or not

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

"Well how was I to know that dragons existed let alone that I was dating one!" She said with a laugh. It was nice to reminisce about their earlier days together. Jules took in a deep breath and then let it out. "You know I still haven't seen you in your full dragon form. I think I am past due to see it. You have already seen all of me anyway." she said teasingly, trying to lighten the mood. She supposed it was time to get back to the subject at hand and stop trying to distract herself.

"I am telling you. You are mine and I am yours. I do not want to share you with anyone else. That is my decision. What you want to do could be completely different. But it sound like you will respect my decision and not go against my wishes. I have been used for so long by my lovers that Ifinally want a relationship where we are equal and we fulfill each others needs with out anyone else's influence. I hope that we can build that together. If you agree I will continue to be your mate and will fight for us. But I will not be second place or a what if."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin smiled as he snorted, but nodded his head in agreement "maybe when this all blows over I can take you for a ride and show you all of me...if you want, " he said in a suggestive tone as he grinned at her before he sighed and became serious once more as he closed his eyes to think a bit.

I will as I always have whenever I took a mate but you won't be second place or a what if... not while I'm in my right mind and not under anyone elses influence.... It's happened before, so if I'm with another, then it's most likely against my will and or under a spell or potion" he said to her as he frowned softly "do you want me to call Hecate or do you want to talk of ways for her to release your soul to me? " He he asked her as he did want to work with her and figure out a way to get Jules soul released to him

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jules finally closed the distance between them and sat down next to him, leaning her head on his shoulder. "OK. I choose to trust you so I believe your words. We will work on this together." The gears in her head was turning. "How will Hecate feel when you turn her down? I mean I dont want anyone to have your children but me. There must be something else she wants. You were with her for a century. What else has she mentioned she wants? Use what you know abotu her against her."

Jules was now using her villian side to problem solve. Nothing would get in the way of her happiness. HEr freedom was also right around the corner. What it would be like to be transformed into something powerful like a dragon besides a mortal husk.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin felt her move next to him as he smiled when he saw her dark aura brighten just a bit, causing him to smile softly before he sighed in thought "well.... From what I remember.... And don't quote me on this, but I remember her really wanting one of those galf angel half demon cats.... The really rare ones I mean, " he said as it wasn't an uncommon pet in hell just very hard to find if one didn't know where to look "and if I remember right then Alex.... The one I buy my herbs from has a female who just had a litter so why not see if she will accept that.... There are plenty of people who want children and some have pets to aid with that as it making them feel like they have a child in the animal, " he said as it was logical and he had seen it many times over his many years of life so found little issue with the proposal with the cat.

Other then that.... All I can clearly remember is that she wants souls, a child, the cat, my heart.... like literally my actual heart.... Not that having it ripped out of my chest would kill me. Just hurt a lot, " he said with a sigh still never finding out what the heck the demoness wanted with his heart, but shook his head, unable to remember what else she had truly wanted as the woman had wanted many things over the course of their relationship, it was hard to remember what she had wanted to keep and toy with for eons and what she wanted for only awhile before throwing it away as he just sat there deep in thought and trying to remember what else she had wanted.

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jules listened as he remembered what Hecate liked. She was suprised he did not seem to know. They had spent much longer together than they had, and yet she felt like she knew Rin better than Hecate ever did. It appears the same went for him. "I had an idea. What if when we had a child..we made her the godmother? She can still have the joy of children if she chooses to be a part of our family. We will welcome her with open arms and make friend of an enemy. Do you think this is something she would go for?"

Jules pondered the idea, wanting to have redemption for the decades of souls she had stolen and given to hecate. One way to do this would be to put her past behind her and forgive those that had done her wrong. She would choose to end the cycle of violence. Maybe by being nice to Hecate she would stop collecting and torturing souls. Jules could only hope one to one day free all of those souls. Starting with her own.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin looked at her and thought of that mulling it over as he sighed "possibly and she may even be overjoyed by the idea we would just have to ask I mean.... We were talking about kids a few weeks ago and even thinking of potential godparents as I have none and yours are as well, so it's as good as an idea as any, " he said to her as he looked at the card "you want me to call her? " He asked, wanting to make sure she was really ok with such a thing as he made the girl look at him.

It'll be alright.. I know that look all too well and it will all work out in the end my gemstone" him to her as he kissed her on the lips before he felt like he was suddenly kicked in the gut causing him to wheeze as he felt they weren't alone "whose t-there" he called as a man came out as Rin hacked and coughed harshly "never thought id find the last dragon here of all places" the male said as Rin looked at him "fuck you" the dragon scowled as he crushed and burned the card knowing that the demoness would remember his signal for when a dragon hunter was near him as he scowled before he was sent flying into a nearby wall as the man saw Jules and grinned "so you kiddnaped a girl.....how pathetic of you" he said as he grabbed the woman by the arm and hit several pressure points knocking her out as Rin growled before he attacked the man his blind yellow eyes a crimson red as he slashed and snapped at the man who dodged ever blow while holding Jules in his arms

(if you want me to change anything by all means tell me)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Bump

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

((No this is fine. Usually you want to have a character respond before concluding they are taken down or not.))

Jules did not have time to react as the dragon hunter advanced. She was already spent from using her magic from most of the night and not having the oppurtunity to recooperate. Instead as she stood she felt the punches hit her pressure points, shutting down her chakra with the magical energy for which she used her powers. As the world blackened around her, she fell limp in the enermy's arms.

Black and purple flames formed and Hecate's form reappared. "I have only been gone five minutes and yet you call me back so soon?" she said jokingly before her eyes took in what was happening. Seeing Rin being attacked awakened all of her feral instincts. She was ready to fight and protect what was hers, even if he was no longer her mate. He was one of the only beings left alive that knew her long enough.

"That is not wise of you!" She spoke as she hurled flames from her hands towards the demon slayer. She mouthed a spell and soon enough long etherial chains, meant to trap someone and their magic to immobilize them, wrapped around the man's arms. "YOu would be wise to leave before I drag your soul to hell where it belongs."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The hunter looked at Hecate and grinned like a maniac as Rin growled and grabbed Jules from the man before he backwards as the hunter lunged at the dragon who growled lowly in warning "thanks I'm so glad you remembered that signal" he said as he checked on Jules to see she was ok and sighed as he looked at the hunter with hatred in his blind eyes as the man struggled in the chains.

"Like hell I will kill that dammed dragon if it's the last thing I do....you as well demon" he said with a scowl on his face as he kept struggling in the chains as Rin growled and bared his fangs in anger at the man for hurting his mate as he snarled when the man said he would kill them both

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast