Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]A villanious and heroic secret (Moonlit_Fae x Scarletghost)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Default [M]A villanious and heroic secret (Moonlit_Fae x Scarletghost)

Spoiler: Characters 

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

As night turned to day a Male could be seen waking up and yawning as he woke up in the bedroom next to his girlfriends and sat up in his bed and looked around his bedroom seeing the bookshelves and potions he worked on in his spare time before he looked at his rings and sighed as one hid his real looks as the other two held his demonic mana hounds "damn it all how am i going to tell her do i even want to tell her who and what i am" he said as he looked at his wings and tail before he fed magic into the ring and hid his real form with a pure elven look before he got up and went to make breakfast for them both.

"Wonder if she'll even accept me for what I am, even if I don't tell her my alternate identity I should at least tell her about me being part dragon" he said as he started to make some bacon and eggs as he popped some toast in the toaster as he thought on how he would tell her that he wasn't just a dark elf like she thought he was before he heard commotion going on in the back of the house so knew that Jules was up and getting ready for the day as he knew she had work from what the schedule was on the calendar they kept on the fridge as he saw he didnt go in till tomorrow as he worked at a law firm in town

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Juliana had awoken early before the sun was up. She was in the back room which was her space. Here she had many plants she tended to. These plants she used to make herbal remedies for her spirutual store she had at the center of town. She was a local healer, an alterantive source of medicine for those that did not trust modern day doctors. She also had knowledge in treating a multitude of species from elves to dwarves and even unicorns. She would help anyone she could. It was what she enjoyed doing most. Until of course at night, when she had to scour the streets for unlucky soulsto collect for her demon. If she did not deliver every night by midnight, she would blow away like dust in the wind.

That was what made this so hard. Her lover, Rin, knew nothing of her secret life. They had been together for awhile now, enough to move in together. But she wondered how much longer she could keep her alternative life from him. She loved him very much, the first person to make her feel again. She had had many lovers over the years, but he was the first who made her feel truly loved and like she had a chacne in this world. But if he found out the monster she truly was, would he really love her and stay?

The smell of familiar eggs and bacon pulled her from the room. A smile fell upon her plump, red lips. She was happy to hear Rin cooking for her like he did every morning. Jules made her way to the kitchen and locked eyes with Rin. "Good morning, sweetie." she said as she closed the distance between them. She gave him a quick, soft kiss upon the lips. Jules then made her way over to the coffee maker. "Would you like some coffee?" SHe started pouring the grinds into the filter, then the water, and hit the button to start the brew. The coffee machine whirred as it came to life, quickly making a hot batch of coffee. The delicious smell of coffee beans floating through the air.

"I'll have a pretty busy day at the shop today. Many patients to see. I probably won't be home until late again." The herbal shop was the perfect front. It gave her the perfect cover for her sporadic hours so he never questioned her when she came home late. "I see you have work tomorrow. I hope I catch you before you leave. We don't seem to have time for eachother anymore." It was true, he was a lawyer so he also had a crazy schedule.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin looked over when he heard Jules enter the kitchen as he didn't really see like others due to being blind and yet used magic to see, though he didn't let his girlfriend know this as he hid it very well "hehe no I'm fine Jewel and alright just make sure that you send outa pulse of your magic when you get in so i dont freak out like last time" he said to her and grimces as he had nearly tore her heart out when she had to sneak though his bedroom window due to her forgetting her key and the other windows being locked as Rin had gone to great leanths to magic proof the house and hadyet to add hermagic to the house wards "hey you mind adding your magic to the wardsright quick after breakfast we keep forgetting to do that" he said to her as he plated therefood and set it on the table.

Also.... Why don't we see about going out of town for the weekend as I don't have any clients or cases and if I remember right your off this weekend and the day after, " he said to her as he wanted to get her out of the city as his fellow heroes planned to raid the city and purge it of all villans and didn't want her in the crossfire if possible.

"Not only that, but my brother said we could use his beach house if we wanted to as he is going to visit out parents" as he said this he started to eat his food humming at the taste

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jules took her cup of black coffee to the table and sat down with Rin. She took a hot sip of coffee, letting the lquid ignite her veins and the caffeine awaken her brain. She was ready to function for the day now. She also took a few bites of her food in between their conversation. "Yes I will add my wards when we are done." She laighed at herself, remebering the time she had to sneak in because she forgot her key.

At the mention of the trip she paused. "I would love to go on a trip, but this weekend will not work for me. I forgot to update the calendar. I am actually needed this weekend. My turn to be on call." Patients came in and out of her shop all of the time at unknown times, needing her herbalism skills and healing magic. "Let's try to schedule for next month, OK?"

She also needed to be around the city this weekend. The heroes were coming to raid. Her and her fellow villians already knew of their plans. She had to be here to collect more souls. This was a grand oppurtunity she could not pass up. No matter how much she wanted to run away from her real life issues and and curl up with Rin upon a beach.

"Do you remember how we met? You came into my shop one time bleeding. I helped you out, there was an open wound upon your side. I was impressed with your healing skills. Only one bandage treatment and you were all set." She smiled warmly, fond of that memory. She was happy he had come into her life, even if she didn't deserve happiness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin watched her as he smiled softly before it became a frown "oh.... Alright, yeah, we can try for next month, " he said now worried for his girlfriend as he really didn't want her near the fighting and raid as he sighed before he tilted his head at the memory yeah its probably what saved my life as I remember the cut having hit a major artery on my left leg add to the fact thatIi had been ganged up on by the local elf haters who weretrying to kill me and then were planning to well....eat my corpae" he said with a look of anger on his face as he finished his food.

"But yeah, I don't see a problem with that, " he said as he grabbed his now empty plate and put it in the sink as he seemed to fall deep into thought as he bit his lip.

"Hey, why don't we try and meet up for lunch this weekend as I remember we have lunch at the same time?" He asked as he did want to spend time with her, but he also wanted to protect her at the same time as he soon heard his phone go off the sound of bats flying told him who it was "good lord what does he want now?" He growled as he picked up and listened "WHAT!" He hissed before he grew quiteand paled "wait are.....are you serious....no i.....thats tomorrow n-....no i dont have my days mixed up.....raghhhh fine ill be there in ten" he said looking very pissed off now "grrrr damn him damn him TO HELL" he spat as it was clear that Rin hated everything going on right now as he looked at Jules "i just got called into work the case that we all thought was closed was just reopened" he grumbled as he went over and kissed her before he left to get ready leaving a purple mana stone on the table for Jules to add herself to the wards "add yourself to the wards while i get ready ok" he called as he rushed to get his things together

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jules also took her empty plate to the sink, letting it clatter against his. She nodded as he retold his part of the story. "I can't believe that was only 6 months ago. Lucky for you I am not an elf hater." She smiled as she teased him, then pulled him close for a loving embrace. Her arms enveloped him and she felt safe. She was also happy he did not hate humans. There were a lot of people in this society against interspecies romances. Elves and humans have had not a great history, especually with dark elves. Jules was just happy Rin was able to look past that and accept her. Well, accept the parts that she showd him. There was no way she could reveal her deepest darkest secret without losing him.

Their hug was interrupted by his cell phone going off. She listened to him explode over the phone to his co-worker. When it ended she reached her hand out to his and held it to comfort him. "No worries. Our work is unpredictable and we are needed. I am always here for you." She paused and finally said it. "I love you." They had only been togehter a short time, and now was as any good of a time to say it. If he did not return the gesture she did not care. She at least wanted to be honest with him about her emotions. She was invested in this relationship. Althought she was sure he would outlive her. This might just be a brief romance for him, but she was looking forward to spending many years with him.

As he left to get ready, Jules touched her hand upon the stone. She closed her eyes and focused as she mumbled a few incantations. After a few moments she felt her magic pull from within herself and be added to the wards of the house. When she removed her hand she felt slighly drained. As Rin appeared she gave him another kiss. "It is done. Mt magic is added. Maybe come by my shop during lunch today. We can hang out then."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

As Rin came back out of the room he smiled at her and kissed her back glad to have her in his life as he knew the hatred and the struggles of those who sought to have a relationship with different species and also wondering if people mostly humans would ever get over there hate of those like him "and I you my gem stone and please just be careful ive heard the villains have gotten more active recently and its deeply worrying to me about your safety....please were the warded amulet i made you ok" he asked as he kissed her back as the ward would let him know if she was in danger or hurt in anyway so he could find and help her if needed.

"I'm gonna head out and I'll try and make it myself may need to teleport to your shop.... Do you still have the manual circle we put there if we had to teleport to each others work?" He asked as he had told her the idea due to them both working in bad areas of town and it was just a good quick way to get to meet each other for lunch when in a hurry.

When he heard his phone go off again he thought about blasting it to pieces and hissed at it in anger as he bared his fangs which showed how angry this made him, which was very hard to do as he was a very patient man and was very hard if near impossible to anger quickly before he sifhed in defeat "id better go before i deside to skin the bastard" he mumbled as he kissed her on the foregead before he grabbed the mana stone and put it in his breif case before he headed out the door headed to the teleport ruin in the garage.

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

"Yes I have the necklace ward on. I always do." She said with a smile. It was nice to know how much he cared for her. She listened to him about his warning of the villians in the area. It was kind, but she was one of those villians. If only he knew the truth. She was able to hold her own. Most of the time she was the reason for the crime in these parts. Stealing souls was no easy tasks. Although she tried to take the souls of those evil just like her, but when the quota needed to be filled she took whatever she could. "And yes the teleportation circle is still in my shop. Stop by when you can." She then followd him into the garage. After he teleported out, she used the sigil to teleport to her shop.

Her shop was two stories and a narrow building. The first floor was full of plants hanging everywhere. There were also potion bottles all around her store on shelves. There were also medicinal packs that were homemade. She stood behind the counter with a cashier ontop. Behind the counter was her cauldron and various books upon shelves. Further back was her office with many stacks of papers. The top floor was where she saw her patients. There were a few rooms set up like a doctor's office. There was also a small room she used for pesonal time. It was her room when she needed to crash here after seeing multiple patients.

Currently Jules was stirring her cauldron with a light green liquid. The mixture was of ginger, lavendar, frog's breath, and jasmine. It was one of her calming teas. She took a flask and filled it to the brim. She popped it with a cork and then handed it to her dwarven customer. "This will help you to relax and induce a light sleep. I hope this helps." The dwarven woman mumbled a thanks and then handed her the cash and left the store. The morning so far had been slow. Jules was just finishing up bottling up the potion when she heard the bell over the door ring, signaling a new customer.

Jules turned to greet the customer, but her breath was taken from her lungs by surprise. She was speechless. Nox was standing there in her small shop.
    "What, no greeting for your former lover?"
    "Wh..what are you doing here?" She finally found her words.
    "I was just passing through town when I heard of the locals speaking of a human witch with an herbal shop full of cures. Sounded so familiar so I figured I would take the lead and see if it really was you."
    Nox closed the distance and was right there at the counter. Jules was happy the counter was there to seperate them. She could feel his breath upon her.
    "My sweet Jules, how I have missed you." The high elf reached out and touched her cheek softly.
    Jules slapped his hand away. "It is Julianna now. You have no right to call me that. We have been done for 250 years."
    Nox looked hurt. "I was hoping we would have a better meeting than this. I was surprised to hear that you are still alive. Has the contract really worked out that well? You know if you come back to me I can help you. Give you immortality and remove this curse."
    Jules spat at him. "How dare you come in here with sickly sweet words. You could have done that long before I got myself into this mess. I didn't need you then and I don't need you now. Now I would like for you to leave my shop."
    Nox shook his head. "I think I will stick around. I did some spying. I see you have a new lover now, does he know?"
    Jules yellow eyes flared with anger. She snapped her fingers and flames danced upon her fingers. She launched them toward Nox. "Don't you dare come and analyze my life. It is none of your business. Leave this place NOW."
    Nox dodged some of the flames, but a few singed his hair and forehead. "I will leave upon your request, but know this, I will not give up easily. I will have you as mine. You slipped away before, my most powerful apprentice. I will have you yield your power for me." With that he left the shop.

Jules was now shaking and it was hard for her to focus on work. She went to the door and locked it and put up a sign saying: "Be back in an hour". It was nearly lunch time and Rin would be stopping by soon. Jules went upstairs to her personal room and closed the door. She sat down on the bed and began deep breathing exercises to calm herself.

Spoiler: Nox 

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

As Rin got to his work he sighed and saw Bruce wyene or better known as Batman, who was having a legal battle with one of his sons whose parents were abusive and the billionaire was fighting to have the kid removed from there house hold and brought into his own "you better give me a fucking raise for this as this was my day off which i was going to spend with my girlfriendc he growled as bruise just rose a brow and nodded "sure if we win this case that is" he said as Rin followed Bruise into the court room where they spent the next two hours fighting to have the kid removed from his parents custody and placed into the bat household before Rin sighed and walked towards the teleport ruin having just gotten time for lunch and headed to Jules shop.

As he got to the shop via the teleport ruin he sighed and looked around the room and hummed in wonder as he sent out a pulse of magic before sensing his girlfriend in her room her, causing him to head upstairs and knock on the door before he felt a wave of.... Anger and worry... why would she be angry and worried? He thought as he knocked on the door and waited a moment before he entered.

"Hey..... Is everything alright?" He asked as he had been feeling this from her an hour before he got here so was worried that something had happened to make her feel like this and hoped that she would tell him even if it was just over lunch, she could at least vent to him if nothing else before he had to leave for the remainder of the trial he would be there for her while he could as he sensed something off in the air and tensed up as he hissed out a detection spell which told him they werent alone in the shop and that the other person was close by and headed right for him as he summoned his mana hounds which snarled and went after the intruder that Rin could tell wasnt friendly at all.
    Last edited by Scarletghost; 08-13-2020 at 02:16 PM.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast