Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: [M]A villanious and heroic secret (Moonlit_Fae x Scarletghost)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jules slowly began to come to as she felt the hands of her strong lover. Her head was swimming and everything sounded off, like she was underwater. There was a bruise on her head and it was enlarged. "What..." She saw Rin and then remebered the situation. The dragon hunter had hurt her and was after her love. Jules slowly pushed herself away from Rin, "I need to help you..." she said as she pulled out her book and shadows gathered around her as she tried to call upon her magic to be useful....

"Why do you want to kill them all anyway? This is the last of his kind and he is importent.." Hecate lied, trying to persuade the hunter to leave. "And you can kill me but there will always be demons as long as there are sinners. You think you are innocent? Murder is still murder no matter how you justify it." She then pulled on the chains, the heating of the metal searing into his flesh. She did not know how long she could hold him

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin looked at Jules in worry before he saw her starting to wake up causing him to sigh in relief before he helped her up "your hurt Jules please be careful" he said softly knowing he couldn't stop her if he tried as he stood up which the hunter just laughed out loud.

"That's way I want to kill him.... he is the last of his kind as well as he killed my family" he said with a grunt of pain as he struggled to get out of the chains as he jerked his arms back trying to weaken the chains as Rin pinned his to where he was with ice made bars as several were sharp and cut into his skin as he struggled to move from that "yeah....I know....but would you really protect someone who committed genocide and speiceside?" He asked as Rin scowled at that.

"I was forced to kill them dammit they nearly destroyed the whole universe what else was I supposed to do" he growled his body having a red aura showing he was highly pissed

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

The shadows enveloped Jules and she was in her villainous form again. The magic circulated through her veins and she felt a blood lust. "Looks like I'll have another soul to deliver to Hecate. It'll be easier too because she is right here with us ." Jules could see Rin's red aura from his anger. Seeing his rage made him so attractive to her. She was so happy to have such a strong mate. "I do not care if he killed your family. He is jt family and I will not let you destroy him." She said. She opened her magical book and found a spell. She let a cursed incantation leave her lips as the shadows bent to her will. The shadows curled abd coiled around the demon hunter with necrotic energy ready to suck his life force dry. .

Hecate was getting tired and had to drop the chains from the demon hunter. She had no doubt Run could handle him on his own. Jules was also showing to be useful for a mortal "Well I'll gladly take his soul where it needs to go " she then snapped her fingers and flames shot out. She was getting ready to attack if need be..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The hunter grunted and struggled against the chains as he felt them starting to weaken before he felt them start to fade and saw the shadow woman resist a spell causing him to flinch when Rin added his own curse rendering the hunter blind as the dragon growled and hissed in rage before the man started to scream in pain as Rin simply grinned as his curse started to take affect before the dragon elf made a motion that cut the man's legs off at the knees as he screamed again in pain.

As Rins curse worked though the hunters body the elf just stood there grinning darkly as he grabbed the man by the hair his forked tounge showing as his tail lashed out behind him before he looked at Jules "want to have a new pet my gemssstone" he hissed that demented grin still on his face as he looked at his mate and past lover holding the now handless male in his grip as he chuckled darkly before he turned back to the hunter before he slammed him into the ground hard enough to break his nose and make several teeth fall out

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jules sauntered over to where the hunter now laid upon the ground. "Thank you for taking him down. I will take the final blow, though. No one harms the one I love and goes unpunished." She extended her hand out and a shadow crept forth covering the man's head. A strong gush of wind came forth as his soul was wrenched from his body. His mortal coil shriveling up and drying out easily. It began to blow away with the wind...

IN the shadow was a pulsating white orb, the hunter's soul. Her shadow hand delivered it over to Hecate. Hecate nodded with approval. "The two of you do make a good team. Rin are you sure after that violent display you are hero? It seems you might have more the taste for villian hood." Hecate opened her necklace and absorbed the soul. "Well I need to get this tainted soul back to the underworld." She turned and was about to leave..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin looked at Jules and nodded backing up to let her have her fun before he watched how she took the soul from the hunter and looked at the orb in wonder and slight awe before he watched her give the soul to Hecate and frowned softly "Hecate.... I have been a hero for several centuries and don't intend to change that anytime soon" he said as he saw her about to leave "but Hecate please listen to our offer at the very least" he said to her softly to her as he stood there flinching as he held his stomach in pain from where he had felt the hunter punch him magically grunting as he did.

"Please it is a way to satisfy all of us as well as give a child a chance at a life outside the system should something happen" he said giving the demoness a hint as to what they wanted to tell her as he smiled at her softly and warmly even in pain as he was.
    Last edited by Scarletghost; 05-31-2021 at 04:29 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Bump

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jules closed the book and her dark shadow powers seeped away. She transformed back into her human self. She was feeling drained, but seeing her lover in pain made her hide her weakness at the moment. She went over to Rin and let him put his arm around her and lean his weight against her. "Let's get you back home. I can tend to your wounds and help you. You need to rest." She said gently and one hand stroked his face affectionately. When he addressed Hecate she had almost forotten the demoness was there. It was nice to be on the same side as her for once. All of their powers combined they seemed unstoppable. Of course she still held a grudge toward the demon. She had tortured her for decades to collect souls and made fun of her mortality and weakness. She wondered if she would ever be able to forgive Hecate.

Hecate paused and looked back at the two, disgusted. She was envious of the love the two had for eachother and wished she had never let Rin go. Althought she was impressed with Jules capabilty at fighting. She had underestimated her for all of these years. "What is it?I doubt I will agree to your terms. You know what I wanted. I knew she would say no." She lifted her finger and pointed at jules accusingly. "I wouldn't have agreed to it either if you were still my partner. Guess we don't like to share." She saif with a toothy grin.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin sighed as he shook his head with a soft chuckle before he looked at Jules and smiled in thanks "thank you" he muttered to her as he stayed standing with her help due to the injury the hunter had given him before he looked back at Hecate.

"Would you be the godmother to our child when we have one?.... it would give you the chance of having children and get to know them but also it is what Jules finds acceptable and as do i" he said wincing in pain as he coughed a bit to clear his throat "also it would allow you to get to know eachother on a deeper level and just.... well have the family you crave" he explained as he bit his lip and sighed as he moved his free hand and made a small ice pack which he placed on his stomach from were he had been hit grumbling in annoyance about hunters needing to stop.

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Hecate stopped and listened to Rin's words. "You think I want to be a mother in name only? I want to have my own from my womb. While that is a good offer, I would much rather have a flesh offering. If we cannot copulate and make our own, then I will decline the offer. Instead, if you can find me a proper mate, someone I can habe offspring with then I will give you Jule's soul. The mate has to be just as strong as you with an even stronger lineage. Those are my terms. Take it or leave it. I will give you 24 hours. If you decline Jules still serves me and delivers me souls." She then left in a puff of smoke.

Jules watched as the smoke Hecate left behind withered in the wind. "Well that could have gone better. It seems she des not want to be a part of our family. We will have to work on finding her someone. Are there any other dragons around?" She was trying to remain calm. She could not stand to continue to serve the dmeoness and deliver souls for power. She wanted to be turned into a dragon, to be Rin's mate and be his equal. This was all too much, her head was spinning.

She sighed. "Let's get you back home.", she said as she teleported the mto the safety of their home.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast