Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]A villanious and heroic secret (Moonlit_Fae x Scarletghost)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jules had calmed down quite a bit thanks to her meditation and deep breathing. She was almost back to her calm and serene self. When she heard the knock at the door she went over to it and opened it up. A smile lit upon her lips as she saw it was Rin. He was definitely a site for soar eyes. She then remembered he must have known how she was feeling due to the necklace. She made a metnal note to take that off before tonight when her and the villains hit up the city.

Jules did not waste anytime enveloping him in a hug, burying her face into his chest. He towered over her and she felt safe in his muscular figure. She took a few moments just to breath in his scent and let it calm her. "You always come at the right time." She said with a smile, even though her face was still aganst his chest. Jules decided to be honest with Rin, at least as much as she could be.

"My ex stopped by...." was all she said. Jules did not want to say too much or else she would get riled up again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

AsRin waited for his love to open the door his eyes were going a bright purple showing he was using quite a bit of magic at the moment as he heard and felt Jules hug him as he wrapped his arms around her in a possive and comforting way "I see you should have made a mental summons for me to talk with you or ecplain to me what was going on i would have sent a mana dragon or something over to help protect you at the very least" he said to her softly as he kissed her head as he eyes returned to the yellow she had known for so long as he pulled away and looked her in the eyes "i would gladly see to his end if he tryied anything to hurt you gem stone i hope you know that" he said as his eyes flashed into draconic slits for a few seconds ashe growled when he heard foot steps but saw it was one of his mana hounds which had shifted into a dragon at feeling its masters mistress nearby him "the hell....were is Apollo" he said with a frown as Remial growled causing Rin to scowl" i see" he muttered as he pulled Jules close to him and teleported them into the street near a restaurant" seemshe tried to take you but my mana dragons stoped him causing him to flee" he said to her with a soft smile on his face

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jules finally let go and let her light yellow eyes stare into Rin's. She noticed the color change of his irises, indicating he was using his magic. "I am all right now, I swear. I would have called if I needed it. But you forget, I can handle myself. Besides I do not want you to meet him. He is part of my past. You are my future. I do not know if I deserve to be happy , but I would like to try with you." She then let go and stared down at her watch. They still had an hour to enjoy eachother's time.

The teleportation caused Jules to become slightly off kilter. She held onto Rin for support. "I do not know how you get used to this. As a magic user I am used to many things, but I have never quite gotten used to magical means of travel." She saw the hound and nodded to it in approval. "Thank you for protecting me." she said sincerely. Jules then looked up and noticed they were at her favorite Italian restuarant. "I am glad you chose this restaurant, it was where we had our first date. Do you think we have enough time to eat lunch here? I am craving eggplant parmeseam." Jules knew the hound had scared Nox off for now, but she could still feel his eyes watching her from a distance. She did not know when he would strike next, but she would be ready. Next time he would meet her in her evil form.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin smiled as he looked at the restaurant as he had to delay his answer due to the magic drain it caused to teleport two people as he shook his head to clear it "I know you can handle yourself hell I taught you some of what you know with Elven style fighting as its ment to be unpredictable and even harder to counter but i still have reason to worry with the last time i felt your call and finding you near dead on the sidewalk and all" he said to her as he smiled when she reconzied the restaurant.

"Yeah, I thought you might like it and they are pretty quick to deliver our food after ordering it and all, " he said as he walked inside with her before he took one of his rings off and handed it to her as it held one of his mana hounds that could shift and change into a dragon "here this is aluca the one that will obey any commands you give her as long as im the one that gave you the ring as the others won't and will attack so she is the one i want you to have near should he try something and you arnt able to properly defend yourself" he said to her as they were seated as he wasnt one to give them up easily due to them being a literal part of himself so being as he waspart dragon he was very possive of what was his and what he saw as his like he saw Jules as his mate so wasnt going to let her go without a fight even if she didnt know he was part dragon or a hero he still planned to tell her tonight when they were both home as he didnt want her to find out about either side of him when the raid happened and he was found badly injured or his magic lashed out from trying to heal him as he knew he wasnt going to get out unscathed from the fight

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Bump

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jules listened to his words as she remebered the night he had found her on the sidewalk. She had let her guard down around another villian and had sustained severe injuries. After Rin had trained her rigorously with combat style fighting from the elves. It had helped her to become stronger and more aware of others. She knew now she could never let anyone in fully, not even Rin. He would leave her and that would wreck her. It was enough that he loved this version of her. Collecting souls was her own burden to bare to stay alive.

She accepted the ring he gave her and put it on her right pinky finger. "Thank you for this, I mean it. I will use the magical hound with respect and for the right purposes." She knew she could also use the hound in her own fighting, possibly. She would have to test the loyalty of the hound first and make sure it would not give away her secret life to Rin.

Jules sat across from Rin at the table. She ordered her favorite meal, eggplant parmesean. As she waited for the food, Jules reached out for Rin's hand and squeezed it. "I know we have not known eachother long, but it just feels right to be with you. I am just curious, would you love me, no matter who I truly am?" Her amber eyes locked with his and she wanted to test the waters. She really did want to tell him who she really was, but she was scared of losing him more.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin nodded his head with a smile on his face "of course and I know you'll treat her with respect..... Now that I think about it Aluca is the one you met While I was unconscious in your shop.... She is the hound that tried to maul that guy that was after me, " he explained to her as he paused and tilted his head at her question "Jules ima be dead honest here and tell you that you could steal peoples souls, be an eldrich horror abomination and be from the very depths of hell its self and I would still love you because I don't see people for who they are on the outside but who they are on the inside" he said dead serious as he sighed softly and looked down in thought.

"Gem stone..... there is something I need to tell you and..... It's rather important so please.... Don't interrupt me ok"he said as he steeled his nerves and cast several spells that would hide them from everyone view" I'm blind... as in pure blackness unable to see the kind of blindness as well as.....im what im known as a temporal dragon meaning I can control time to an extent but also things like snow and the cold in the air" he said as he was about to tell her of him being a hero but stopped himself as he gave a shuttered sigh "i know its something i should have told you before but.....i was scared...many run when i say im a dragon and yet there has only been two others that have not.....please dont be one of thosepeople that will....please my gem stone" hebegged her as tears formed in his eyes

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jules sat silently, but reached her hand across and held onto Rin's hand as she said he had something important to tell her. She did as he asked and did not interrupt him. Instead she squeezed his hand to let him know she was his acnhor and would always be there for him. Hearing his secrets unfold tears came to her eyes to see him in pain as he expressed himself to her. She steadied herself and waited until he was done. She loved that Rin was always honest with his emotions. She liked that she did not have to guess with him. Jules respected that about him.

Even now she admired him greatly for letting her in. He was opening up after their 6 months together and pleading with her not to leave. She smiled as she took her hand and gently wiped the tears from his face. "Rin, I am not going anywhere. I love you and I will be with you for as long as my mortal vessel will let me." She knew one day she would have to disappear from his life and start over again. It was something she had to do every few decades when she did not show signs of aging. That would tear her a part. But for now she would enjoy her time with him.

"You being blind does not change the fact that you are strong and worthy of love. There are many people with sensory defecits who are able to over come them. As for you being a dragon, I do not see why that would push me away. Dragons are noble and rare creatures. I am honored to have one want to share their life with. I can't believe you see me as worthy enough to be your mate." She then kissed him gently and wrapped him into a reassuring hug. She held onto him tightly like he was her lifeline.

After she settled back in her seat. "Please let me know how I can support you in anyway. Also.." She could not help but let her curiosity overcome her. "May I see your dragon form one day when you are ready to show me?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

AsRin told her of his secrets he listened and smiled softly as their food was on the way as he dried his eyes, "heh... thanks Jules and.... Thanks for.... just not running away and believing and Trusting me with what I told you, " he said to her as he sighed softly.

When she kissed and hugged him, he smiled softly and kissed her back, giving her a soft hug back as he soon saw their food reach their table "yeah we are and yet.... Others have hunted us mercilessly, either for our horns, wings, scales, or feathers sometimes all at once, " he said to her wanting her to know the danger he could be in should a hunter finds out about him being part dragon as he flinched when the watier touched his left shoulder which was still hurting from having to break up a fight earlier in the court room.

Well... lets just eat and enjoy the rest of our lunch breaks together and don't forget if that Basterd gets, you don't hesitate to call for me ok" he told her wanting her to know he would leave the court room if needed

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Bump

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast