Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]A villanious and heroic secret (Moonlit_Fae x Scarletghost)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jules continued to listen to him, giving him her full attention. She could not imagine what he was going through. His people hunted for sport and for treasure. "Your secret is safe with me, I promise. Are there many of your kind left? Family? Friends? There should be a way to protect the rest of your kind. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. And if anyone tries to hunt you, I will kill them myself first.

As the food came she was silent as she ate her meal, the gears in her mind turning. Rin was so powerful and yet he still had picked her as his mate. There must be some strength he saw in her, but still she was only a mortal human. She was sure he must have had other lovers across his life span. Ones more worthy than her. She instantly felt jealous and wondered if some of his exes were still around. Jules shook the thought from her head, trying to enjoy what little time they had left together that day.

"I am pretty sure I mentioned but I will be home late tonight, if at all. I might need to spend the night in my shop if my patients need me. I am on call after all." She finished up the rest of her meal. That was when her hairs stood on end. She could sense something. Before she could say anything a gunshot was heard and Jules felt a pain in her side. Warm blood spread across her white dress. "I...." and before she could say anything else her world went fuzzy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin shook his head sadly a pained look in his eyes"no....im the last of my kind... the last of the dragons, my family was killed in front of me when I was but 10... a hatchling barely able to walk in my dragon form or even change into it.... That is the reason I was left to live because I was thought to not have a dragon form by the hunters as well as unable to use any magic and blind to add to that so I was seen as useless by them.... It was a good thing I guess, " he said as he could see the gears turning in her head and just looked at the table in thought as his food was placed in front of him.

As he ate, she thought of his two other lovers that hadn't tried to kill him after being found out he was a dragon or ran screaming and yet.... Found the girl in front of him more worthy as his mate than any of them as she was kind and caring as well as understanding and willing to ask questions no one else was and fight for what she wanted to protect.

When the gunshot went off and Jules felt he was wide eyed, but acted the next second as he rushed to her "find and bring me the bastard that hurt my mate, " he yelled as the mana hounds snarled and left to find the shooter as Rin held the girl he loved in his arms using his magic to remove the bullet and try to safe her life as the saw the bullet had hit a major vessel in her side as well as hitting her kidney and riccochaing into her lower intestine as the dark elf heard someone calling an ambulance, but ignored that and worked on his little mate tears in his eyes as he soon growled and sent out several mana dragons to fly out and search for the shooter as the hounds werent fast enough to keep up with the person but still kept them in there sights so the dragons easily caught up and began to attack and weaken the person before taking there gun and started to drive them back to rin as one of the bigged ones rushed down and ripped the mans coat off before flying him to Rin
    Last edited by Scarletghost; 09-12-2020 at 03:49 PM.

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jules was holding pressure upon her skin, but her skin was becoming paler by the minute as her blood pooled on the floor beneath her. It's redness shimmering in the day's light. The smell of metallic odor filling the noses of the patron within the restuarant. People scremed and some began to flea. Others offered help. Jules begged Rin as he held her to stablizie her and stop her from falling to the ground. "Please get me to the shop. Use the teleporation portal. I need my medicines." She hoped he could get her there in time.

The culprit was brought in by one of the mana hounds. It was a hooded figure who laughed wildly at Rin. "You do not know who your lover is. I am doing you a favor by taking her life." Then the figure pulled the hood back and it revealed a half orc woman. It was one of the villian's that normally terrorized the city. The half orc woman was weakened from the attack from the hounds, but she had one more trick up her sleeve. "I'll see you around, hero." She scoffed at him as she threw smoke bomb upon the ground. Smoke filled the air and by the time it dissipated the woman was gone, leaving more questions in her wake than explanations and answers needed as to why Jules was targeted.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin knelt there using his magic to heal Juels as he bit his lip and nodded before he saw the half orc woman as he growled, but grew confused by her words and scowled ordering the hounds to tear her apart, but focused on his lover as she escaped "damned woman needs to pay" he snarled but looked as Juels and teleported to the shop holding his lover in his arms as he looked around and gently set her down on the table as he rushed around finding the needed medicines and soon came over holding them and a sewing kit in hand "ok here these are the ones i believe that you need and im going to sew up your side ok" he said to her being rather skilled in the medical feils as he had grown board a few years before meeting Jules and had gotten his medical degree in the collage nearby so knew what he was doing as he got the thread ready as he used his ice abilities to help slow the bleeding as he numbed the area in the process.

"Ok.... This may hurt, but not as badly had I not numbed the area, " he said softly as he soon started when she said he could and made swift motions as he sewed up her side and the bullet hole in her intestines aswell using magic to see what he was doing and where he was sewing

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

As he brought over the medications Jules went to work making a bright green elixir. It was fused with natural healing properties from herbs within the area. Jules had also added some of the life force she had collected over the years into jars. This would allow her to absorb this energy and help her to heal. This was how she had healed herself multiple times before after many fights with heroes.

Jules was thankful to have Rin with her this time. If he had not teleported her here and helped close her wounds, she definitely would have died. As he worked on her body, Jules downed the contents of her elixir. Within moments color came back to her cheeks and her body started to heal from within. She was back to normal in under an hour.

Jules stripped her dirty clothes and changed into jeans and a simple a lack t-shirt. After she gained her composure she smiled at Rin. "Thank you for performing surgery on me and saving me. Without you I would have died."

In the back of her mind she knew she would hunt down the half orc tonight and that would be the first soul she collected for the demon.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin watched as Jules made the elixir and watched as the color returned to her face skin as he smiled at her glad she was ok as he nodded "I'm glad you're alright gem stone" he said using his nickname for her as he sat there in thought as he nodded his head "of course id do it again if needed" he said falling back into his thoughts as he thought on the half orcs words and became confused by them the more he thought on them.

Hey..... Jules.... What did she mean.... When she said I don't know who my lover is..... Are you hiding something from me?" he asked her, hoping she wasn't as the dark elf bit his lip in thought as he sat there inside of her shop with her as he knew he had his own secrets but he never truly hid them.....simply made it hard to find as he did leave hints of who and what he was around the girl he loved
    Last edited by Scarletghost; 09-25-2020 at 01:19 AM.

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jules was now sitting up, and even though she was healed she was still in some pain. Her body had not realized it had fully healed yet. She paused as he asked her his questions. Her mind was still cloudy from earlier as well. It would take a bit of time for her to reorient to reality.

"I do not know who that woman was." That was not a lie. "Her words mean nothing. I am scared that I am a target for reasons I do not know." Years came to her eyes, but she did not let them fall.

"I have taken up enough of your time. You need to get back to work to focus on the big case you are working on. I still need to see my patients. The best way to move on is to just stay busy." She figured a subject change was the best way to not to have to answer him. Jules then stood and found her patient roster looking through to see who she would be treating next.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rin looked at her as she rose up and went to stop her, but paused and frowned when she completely changed the subject and knew she was lying, but didn't know why and frowned "yeah..... I should.... Ill... ill see you later, " he said as he picked his things up and changed into the spare shirt and jacket he kept in the shop before he headed back to the courtroom using the teleporter in his lovers shop as he sighed and soon entered trying not to let what happened distract him.

As the case went on it was clear the elf was distracted and yet knew what he was doing as he seemed to be on auto pilot and saw the defendant had lost the case giving custody of the kid to his client which had him nod and begin to clean his things up before he left heading home as he wanted to be alone and knew that Jules wouldn't be there so desided to take the long way home instead of the teleporter and walked there not knowing what awaited him in the near future

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jules finished up her last patient of the day. Just as she closed and locked the door and put up the closed sign, that was when there was a poof of smoke. The smell of sulfur filled the air. Jules felt her hairs stand on end, but she slowly turned and kept her composure. "Hecate, you are early. I have until midnight to collect a sould for you."

Hecate, the female demon, just laughed as her tail swished back and forth behind her. Her skin was a glistening red and her eyes cat like and the the orange flames of hell. She wore a black business suit and her hair was cut in a short, sleek black blob. "I know, but you usually deliver easly so I figured I would come up here to remind you of what were to happen if I do not get my soul." Hecate came over to Jules and touched her skin, pulling the youth from her skin.

Jules felt the pressure of gravity as her body aged decades within seconds, her hair fraying and turning a lackluster grey. Her skin sagging and her eyes becoming lackluster and losing all vitality. She gasped for air. "I know! I said I would get you your soul. There will be a battle tonight. Now please let me do what I have to." Her voice was raspy and weak.

Hecate snapped her fingers and all of the vitality rushed back into Jules. She was her young and beautiful self again. "Fine. Meet me at our usual place by midnight our it is your soul I will be collecting. Oh and say Hi to Nyx for me. Because of him I have so many contracts with hopeless mortals." She then laughed and disappeared in another puff of smoke.

Jules had nothing else to say. She wnet to her secret room and pulled out her necronomocon, the book of balck magic. As soon as she touched it she was tranposrted to the inner city where the battle would be held with the heroes. Her appearance was completely changed. Her skin was grey, her hair short and black, and smoke followed her closesly. Her eyes glew an ominius green as she wield evil power.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

As Rin got home, he sat down in the chair in the living room not sensing the person behind him as he frowned and thought on hos and Jules discussion as he soon went to get up only to feel someone grab him and a rag placed over his mouth a muffled cry coming from the elf as he fought his atracker but soon started to pass out the longer he struggled as the person grinned and vanished with the dark elf to there base of operations and waited for the elf to wake up.

As the hours passed Rin groaned as he came to as he sat up and held his head in pain "ow.... That is not a fun way to wake up.... Who took me though, " he muttered, not knowing that Jules was here as he was inside a labyrinth causing the Dark elf to frown softly as he tried to call his mana hounds out only to find he couldn't and cursed as he felt the suppression collar on his neck sealing his magic from him and knew he wouldn't be able to see much less fight well without it.

"Let me out damn it, " he yelled, knowing he was in a small room at the moment but didn't know where he was fully just in a room inside a labyrinth of some kind before the elf screamed in pain as he was shocked hard to the point he collapsed to his knees from pain "now now little hero..... I wont have yelling in my labbbb" a voice said as Rin frowned "h-hero? What d-do you mean.... I'm a blind elf damn it, I can't be a hero if I tried, " he yelled as he screamed once more from being shocked again "honestly, why can't heroes follow their own rules" the voice huffed as Rin panted his body shaking out of pain "jackass" he muttered before he sat up once more dull green eyes staring ahead of him blindly "I'm not a hero i cant see even if i wanted to" he said as the voice just grinned "good boy you didnt yell that time.....but i know your lieing little hero....for know.....have funnnnnn" the voice said as the door opened and Rin frowned before he bit his lip hoping jules was ok and slowly started to make his way towards the labryinth stumbling as he went as he cried out in pain when he was blasted into a wall by a robot and forced to flee least he be badly injured tears falling down his face out of pain as his left wing had been broken from the blast

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast