Thread: 1x1 IC for me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

New 1x1 IC for me.

I am an experienced RPer (read:old as dirt) I am looking for partners who are comfortable interacting with a mature player. I also don't mind helping a new person learn any of the setting material of it sounds interesting to you.

Possible World of Darkness freeforms I can play.

Vampire the Requiem
    Type: Political Intrigue, Action, Manipulation, Romance.
    Aesthetic: Modern Gothic. Dark Mood, Slight horror.
    Pairings: I don't mind who plays which role.
    Sire and Childe
    Kindred and Kine
    Kindred and Ghoul
    Kindred and Kindred (same clan or different)

Mage the Awakening
    Type: Mystery, Action, Magical, Investigation.
    Aesthetic: Modern, Varied Mood,
    Pairings: I don't mind who plays which role.
    Mentor and Apprentice
    Awakened and Sleeper
    Awakened and Sleepwalker
    Awakened and Awakened (any path and order)

Shadowrun freeform
    Type: Heist, Action,
    Aesthetic: Future earth, Cyberpunk,dystopia, magic
    Pairings:
    razorboi and ork decker
    Go ganger and Rigger
    Elf face and street samurai.
    Shaman and Technomancer

GENRE INTERESTS:
    Urban Fantasy: This is my number one jam. I love hidden world tropes. Dresden Files, Harry potter, The Magicians, World of Darkness, type universes where there is a thin veil that separates the monsters from the mundane. I like everything from really dark and disturbing concepts such as H.P. Lovecraft's style of attacking ones sanity to more fun and lighthearted adventures such as Rosario + Vampire. I also like delving into religion and the concepts that thread through Neil Gaiman's American Gods are very interesting to me.

High Fantasy: I love a good high fantasy story, the multiple characters and world building potential fits right in with my love of including multiple set pieces into each scene to create a living world. Things like the wheel of time, Lord of the rings and the sword of truth inspire me.

Sci-Fi: I love all manner of Sci-fi, From Star Wars to mecha I am pretty much in. I enjoy anime style Sci-Fi as well including things like Date-A-Live, Infinite Stratos, Battle Angel Alita and Robotech. Also anything from the Palladium megaverse makes for wonderful story telling.

Cyberpunk/Dystopian and Steampunk: I am a huge fan of Shadowrun, The concepts are wild and I love to delve into them. Same with anything steampunky. Since my interests lay toward the Gothic aesthetic it ins't much of a step to hit steampunk.

MY WRITING STYLE:
    I prefer to write somewhere between three and five average paragraphs per post. I am by no means a novel writer. I do like to add things like thoughts and feelings to my posts to give readers a deeper connection to the different characters. I also like to add set pieces to scenes. While I may have one Character that is my main, I don't like living in empty worlds. I also prefer it when my partner also adds set pieces for me to interact with.

Note about Romance: I tend to play male mains. I accept all orientations and gender identity.
    Feel free to hit me up if anything strikes your fancy.
    Last edited by Sanityawol; 08-09-2020 at 06:42 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Urban and high fantasy i am so in did you have any pairing, plots, ideas you wanted to do/try?