Thread: Looking for players -A Little Crush-

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi, Romance, Fantasy, Fanfiction
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

New Looking for players -A Little Crush-

This is my first roleplay on here and I’m hoping to recruit at least someone. It’s a little romance that could be dark or wholesome, depends on what we talk on and where it goes. I have a little starter so you can get a feel for it and my character.

Character Intro:

I’m just a small, thin, and very pale girl. I have long, dark teal blue hair; my hair parts in the the middle and curls at the bottom. I have a little curve to me, but not too much since I’m only 110 lbs. my bra size is an A cup and my thighs are a little on the thick side. My face is heart shaped with oval eyes. My eyes are a foggy grey colour. I have glasses and usually dress in button-ups and skirts with thigh-high stockings. Oh, my name? I guess you need that, I’m Nexi, Nexi Shirogane. No one ever likes me or even wants to be my friend. I don’t really know how to approach people at all. I try to, but I guess I’m just too open and weird for everyone. I mean, I like video games like Final Fantasy, Dawn of War, and Danganronpa. I kinda look and act like Tsumugi from Danganronpa V3: she’s my favourite character, I cosplay her from time to time. I also like anime like Neon Genesis Evangelion, Darling in the Franxx, Elfen Lied, Future Diary, and a lot of romance anime. I’m a bit obsessed with love and always have wanted a romantic relationship, but I know it’s hopeless deep down, so, I just kinda stalk my crushes on wish I could talk to them. I’m too shy to talk to anyone though, so, I just keep to myself. I bury myself in a fantasy world, writing about my dreams and desires, listening to music, playing video games and what not to keep me preoccupied from my loneliness. I wish I could talk to someone or someone to talk to me. I wish I wouldn’t be so lonely. I mean, I had friends when I was little like more kids, but now that I’m older, I have no one. I kinda drift into the background and no one really approaches me or anything. I mean, you would really think one person would come talk to me, but that’s not the case. I don’t really have any parents or siblings either, I grew up in an abusive home and I always had to keep to myself to survive. I’m kinda used to it by now, no one talking to me, the only person that is my friend is myself...life is weird.

Today though, I saw someone that I immediately had an interest in. An interest big enough to actually want to go talk to them, but my heart beat sped up really fast and it felt like a panic attack. A warm blush ran over my body as I stared at them, I couldn’t believe my body and how it was reacting. I haven’t had this happen before, is it a dream or something? Time stopped, everything froze around me as I laid eyes on this person. I felt like I couldn’t breathe. I shook my head, I look weirder than before, this isn’t happening. I took in a lot of air and gulped. I ran away to a far distance. I’m pretty sure they noticed me and my odd behaviour. I’m gasping at this point, wondering what I should do next. I just sat down since that all I could do and think to myself. What happened? Did I just get a crush just by looking at someone?

New Forum Person ViolleteBatlens's Avatar
    Horror, Dark, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi, I'm interested, and I wouldn't mind either wholesome or dark
    Is it still available?

Sci-fi, Romance, Fantasy, Fanfiction
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, it is!