Thread: Amidst the COVID craziness... hello!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default Amidst the COVID craziness... hello!

Greetings! Thanks for taking the time to read my humble introduction. My name is Charles and I’m a graphic designer living on the east coast. I went to school for painting and I will always have an appreciation for the arts that accompanies a constant desire to visually express myself.

My other secret love is the written word, especially with a motivated and skillful partner. Amidst the current COVID lunacy, I’d like to rekindle that outlet of creativity with a small handful of select partners. I’m actually somewhat of a veteran from other roleplay forums, many of which are now defunct, so the search for compatible roleplayers continues!

I savor the opportunity to write my own prompts. They usually involve an embellished sci-fi or fantasy-oriented backdrop, but rest assured that my ultimate goal is developing a chemistry between our characters. I’ll pair with either gender who exhibits effort and talent, but I will say that most of my previous success stories revolved around female partners.

Our theoretical roleplay can progress towards a variety of goals, including but not limited to survival, triumph, and romance. We can discuss goals beforehand or develop our story spontaneously and organically. Let’s talk!

In terms of personal volumetric preference, I tend to spout novel-esque paragraphs and indulge myself with world-building, though I try to regulate myself before things get tedious or verbose. From past experience, I also have the ability to thrive with more compact exchanges with the right type of partner. I’m drawn to sculpted wordsmithing which has obviously infused with copious amounts of TLC (thought, liveliness, and craft).

I have a personal website which showcases the majority of my prompts, but I’m hesitant to share a link here since I’m not completely familiar with this forum’s rules yet. If you’re interested in taking a look to see if something floats your fancy, throw a message my way and I’ll respond in kind. Most of them are tailored around a female partner so please take that into consideration. Thanks for reading!

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Spoiler: Dna's Welcome Center located inside 
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Welcome to RPA

That image looks amazing

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Welcome aboard, Mr Engine!

It looks like you're here for mostly 1-to-1 RPs, so while you wait for your inbox to unlock (members are limited to 2 PMs until they have made 10 posts) I recommend you check out the Private RP Forum where you can browse requests and post your own.

P.S - the painting looks great! You are correct in that RPA doesn't allow offsite links for promotion, however you are welcome to share your paintings in the Creative Corner. If you sell your art commercially then I suggest you watermark any pictures you post here, as unfortunately we cannot guarantee that someone won't copy and save them.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.