Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Midnight Flight From Vampires {IC}{M}{J'Von & ADN}

Domina Noctis
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Holding her arm around Suko she felt the other woman shudder and rubbed her arm against Suko's shoulder. They didn't feel cold like mortals did so it made her wonder what she was dreaming about. It likely had something to do with the council's hitman. “I get the feeling the council won't respect your boundaries.” Laurel said. “They tend to play by their own rules. Or so I have observed. If I hadn't of seem their hitmen myself I would have written them off as an urban legend.”

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Somewhere in Europe the Western Council sat in their meeting room around their large table in their highback chairs. Each of the chairs was occupied except one sat empty. The table had a opening that allowed someone to stand in the middle while they were interviewed. Currently a woman wearing a black very G-man like suit stood in the middle of the table. “Saffron, I see you standing in our mist but I do not see either Suko or Laurel. Explain yourself.” A man said.

“We were not able to prevent them from leaving the west coast of the Americas.” Saffron said, her accent sounding very French. “From there our scouts could not locate the ship. Their Captain was quite skilled managing to keep to cloud cover so we could not locate them on satellite camera. It was not until they pulled into Japanese waters that we located them. I fear they are out of our reach. Unless you want us to breach the Eastern territories.”

“How long before you can have boots on ground?” A woman asked.

“Are you proposing we intrude on our cousins in the east?” Another man said, looking to the woman who just spoke. “We have been at peace for thousand years. Is this woman worth breaking that?”

“Just an observation team. While we negotiate with our cousins.” The woman said, glaring at the man the tension between them apparent. You did not need to know their history to know the two council members did not get along.

Saffron stood still at attention not wanting to be between the two of them. “I can have my people in place by nightfall tomorrow. Should we announce ourselves to the Eastern Council?”

The man and woman began arguing switching languages so fast it was nearly impossible to keep track of what they were saying. They continued on for several minutes until a man appearing much older than the rest though it wasn't by appearance as he looked to be little more than seventeen years old. “Enough. We will not break the truce. Saffron put your men in place after you notify the Eastern Council. They are to observe only. I want you to head to Japan to supervise the operation yourself. Your minions failed in Los Angeles, failure would not be advised again.”

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

She shrugged and looked back to the window. "They would have to be stupid if they tend to do so. The Eastern Council would not them allow otherwise they would not wager a second war between the two." She takes a sip of her cup of blood and sighs softly. "They lost the first time." She looked to Laurel and then to Suko who appears to shudder from coldness. "I do not think she has gotten over it."

Suko shivered as she lays on Laurel's shoulder. She was walking. A fog had appeared below her feet as she moved around in the shadows. There were dead trees around her. Trees and Darkness. The air she breathed was cold. But the air was thick and heavy. She could smell the dead crawling on the ground. She moved further into the forest and then she heard it. Small cries of pain. Cries of torment. Cries of loss. The cries and voice surrounded her but all she sees is the dark. She begin to panic and moved faster through the woods. She started to run. It felt like miles as she ran faster but there was nothing but more trees. She fell on the ground hard. Her head hit a rock and she started to bleed. She looked back to see what she tripped over. At first she thought it was a branch, but closer look she realized it was a skeleton hand. She kicks away and crawls away fast but stopped when she sees several feet ahead of her. She gasped when she looked up to see the faces of her fellow villagers. They moved closer to her and closer.

She yelled in forgiveness but none had heard her cries. Then she felt a hand grabbed her. She awoke from her slumber and looked around. She sighs and groans softly as she sat up before kissing Laurel on her cheek. "You make a fine pillow." She joked and looked back at Sakura. "So...whats the plan?" She asked.

Sakura only watched her sister as the vehicle comes to a stop. "Now you both need real rest." She looked at a building that looked like a hotel. In truth, it was part hotel and where she resides. The top building was her penthouse. "But first we need to take care of you." She looked at Suko. The doors opened and she was the first one out. Suko and Laurel followed her inside. The lobby was fancy indeed. It was made for high rollers or those who could afford it.

They stepped inside an elevator and she pressed the penthouse button. The elevator took them to the top. It took several minutes but when they arrived Sakura as usual the first one out. She led Suko and Laurel to a room where a medical doctor was waiting. Sakura stopped by the door and introduced them. "This Dr. Eiji, he will be administrating a shot for you....to treat your Fixer addiction."

Once the doctor had given the shot to Suko. Sakura walked over to Suko and grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to a dark room. She pushed her in and closed the door behind her. She opens a window slide and looked at her sister. "Suko don't touch the bars, they are made of silver. It is for both yours and our protection. The medicine will need time to take it's place but you must endure the pain." She closed the slide and looked to Laurel whom seem ready to fight. "No need to worry. She will be fine." She didn't flinch nor made any other movement. "But we do have a regular room for you to rest." She nodded her head to a different section of the penthouse and yet you could hear Suko screaming.

"I am sorry for what I have to do but it is necessary. The medicine was hard to manufacture and it is a painful process to experience. But it will cure her." She opened a door to a guest room. Inside was a desk table, a bed but next to it was a coffin. A luxury one and it was clean. "You can stay here for today and tonight we will check on Suko." She sighs again. "Just ignore her pain for now." She walked away with her guards nearby.

Domina Noctis
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Laurel didn't like leaving Suko alone in the cell but knew it was for the best. In her time on the force she had seen junkies go through detox and knew it wasn't pretty. In this cell she wouldn't be able to hurt herself or anyone else. She would just have to suffer through it. If Suko was lucky she wouldn't remember this. When they reached the room Laurel was surprised to see a coffin in the room rather than a bed. Since being turned she hadn't slept in a coffin. Yet another fact about Vampires that seemed to be true. She didn't say anything as Sakura left leaving her alone in the room in the coffin. “Well when in Roman.” Laurel said, to herself walking to the coffin and running her hand along it. “Or Toyko.”

She then walked to the bathroom striping her clothes off as she went. On the transport they had several sets of clothes and access to laundry facilities but she was tried of wearing the same clothes over and over again. She missed her closet at home full of way more clothes than one women would ever need. It no doubt would have all been packed up by now. Laurel had no clue what her parents would have done with it or the rest of her apartment. Would they have gotten rid of her stuff because she was dead? Or would they have held onto it unable to let her go? Laurel didn't know which she would have wanted.

She walked into the bathroom gasping at the look of it. Sakura had good taste. She had heard that the Japanese were minimalist but this room was but wasn't at the same time. The room didn't look much larger than your normal bathroom, at least until you actually stepped inside. The first thing your eyes were drawn to was the large wooden bathtub. Laurel sat down the edge of it thinking briefly of taking a long soak. On the edge she noticed that it wasn't actually a wooden tub but a Jacuzzi tub encased in a wooden tub making it look like was taken out of history. Laurel decided against the bath wanting to wait until Suko was better to enjoy it with her lover. She stood up walking to a small attached room seeing it was a sauna. That would be a nice pleasure for another time. The other attached room was the shower.

Laurel must have spent at least half an hour under the water, just enjoying the feel of the water falling down her. She found a bathrobe hanging on the wall and wrapped herself in it before walking back into the bedroom not seeing her dirty clothes on the floor thinking a servant must have picked them up. She lifted the lid of the coffin and used the step beside it to climb in laying down. It was much softer than she expected. What she hadn't expected was it to feel natural and comfortable. Within minutes she was fast asleep.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

She flinched at first feeling the needle enter into her arm. She thought she felt pain but her body was still cold and shivering. She knows that fighting the addiction would cause some odd symptoms. Her body trembled so often she craved for a jacket to try and stay warm. The Fixer drug had it's perks when used. Leaving Suko to be only tired, cold and worse. A thirst for human blood, a thirst that normal vampire would have. She felt like going into a blood rage like when you would first turn.

She flinched again when her sister grabbed her by the arm and tossed her into a room that looked like a cell. She looked around and tried to run to the door before it was shut. Leaving only her in the dark room. She grabbed on the bars and felt a burning sensation in her skin. She sees the window to see her sisters eyes. Telling her to stay away from the bars because they were made of silver. "Get me the hell out of here!" She screamed and tried again. She screamed louder this time when she felt her hands burning. "Laurel! Please help!" She begged. She stayed away from the silver bars to not want to get burned again and she screamed louder once more. She could barely see in the cell and started to panic. She felt the walls and tried punching her way out but the walls were made of something stronger than metal and stone.

She tried the walls over and over and nothing budged. She panicked more as she cornered herself in the room. She read her thoughts loud this time. "Laurel please!" She hugged her feet as she felt a burning sensation going through her body. She groans at the pain and caused her to feel like sweating. She cried out the pain as screamed once more as she felt the pain. She was scared. Hearing voices echoed in the room and shadows moving. She kept her eyes on the walls and hugged her legs as she cowered.

She screamed all day. If they were in a regular hotel no doubt the place would be surrounded by the police and news reporters. But Sakura made sure that the noises were muffed in their suite. When the screams stopped, Sakura woke up from her slumber and opened her coffin. She dressed herself and finished with her make up as she left the room only wearing silk robe and her hair neatly done. She walked to Laurel's room and knocked on it several times. "Let's go check on her." She says. Leading Laurel back to the cell to find several of her guards. One of them spoke to Sakura. "She stopped screaming two hours ago. We don't know if we should have checked on her or inform you. But you did say not to disturb you." She raised her hand up and gives a slow swift motion. The guards backed away as instructed.

Sakura looked at Laurel then back to the cell. She walked to the door and grabbed the handles and slowly opened it. There on the ground Suko was laying there. Her eyes closed, arms covering her chest and legs in a hurdle position. She moans softly and opened her eyes. She looked up to see the two at the door. "About....damn...time." She says weakly. "Anybody....got....anything to eat?" She asked as she closed her eyes again. "Damn....light."

Sakura sighs softly. "And she is reborn again." She said and waved to her guards. The guards walked away as a servant came around with a bottle of blood on a shiny metal serving tray. "Here, this should help her." She grabbed the bottle and handed to Laurel. "When you two are done, meet me in the living room. We have plans to discuss." Sakura walked away leaving the two in the cell.

Suko smiles gently and rubbed her hand on her lovers. "I'm sorry." She says softly. Her voice was raspy and low. "For....well....everything." She moved her head to hide her eyes. "If I had known you were living a good life, I wouldn't had entered that little apartment of yours." She chuckled. "And left all your guns where they were." She wiped her eyes to hide the tears she held back.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234