Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Midnight Flight From Vampires {IC}{M}{J'Von & ADN}

Domina Noctis
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Laurel looked up from the lime green chair she was sitting in, the thing looked to be twice her age. “You sure about that?” Laurel asked. Growing up with wealth Laurel was used to nicer things. When she had moved out of her parents home she had downgraded some of the stuff she was used to. Having a more modest life style. Having second hand furniture wasn't something she had experienced unless it was an antique. The last few days she had stayed in more flea bag motels than she ever wanted to again. They hadn't been able to stay in nicer hotels due to them requiring a credit card on file. Hopefully it would be better once they got to Japan.

She looked over to Suko who seemed to be lost in thought staring at the table. The last few days Suko had seemed to be flip flopping emotions. She kept bouncing between being up then down. Laurel was worried about her, the withdraws getting to her. When they were able to get somewhere they could stop running she would have to look into ways to help out. Suko had said no one had beat a fixer addiction but they would find a way. She looked away from Suko when her phone chirped. She picked it up seeing a text message. They had just changed phones so it took her a moment to realize the message was from Walker. The language he used was a little more relaxed than Amelia and she never used emojis. Be there tomorrow, should have turned left at Albuquerque the message said followed by a emoji of a rabbit. “Looks like the siblings will be here tomorrow.” Laurel said, sending back a gif of Elmer Fudd shooting his rifle at the screen.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

She was lost in her thoughts. Thinking of her past when she realized the chair Laurel was sitting on was the same when she first started working. Cleaning empty rooms at night was one thing and yet coming to work before the sun had set was another. She made only enough to buy her own place. Although the thirst was a more challenging result. She felt the hunger now and then but before she moved to America, her diet consisted mostly animals. She found a live rat or two running around and fed off them but it wasn't enough.

One night. She was walking home after a long evening at work. She walked by a bar that was filled with soldiers who just returned home from Japan. When they noticed Suko, a few men noticed her. Cat calling and racial slurs were spat at her. She didn't realized a few of them followed her into a alleyway. It dark and smelly. Suko could smell the trash has been laying there for days. But her hearing caught the sounds of the men behind her. She stopped and felt one of the men grabbed her. "Hey there little lady. You need a man to take you home?" The smell of alcohol was strong on their breath. They had been drinking for some time. "Yeah, let's take you home and have a little party." The other said.

When they tried to take her by force. Suko struggled at first but the men grabbed both her arms and managed to push her against a wall. Her bag fell on the ground and she felt her dress being torn. She scratched one of the men and he yelled in pain. The scratch was deep and broke the skin. "Fucking bitch cut me." The man said as he slapped Suko. She felt the hit but also felt the blood on her lips. She licked it and her eyes turned red. She turned around quickly and grabbed the man who torn her dress and twisted his wrist. He fell on the ground as he groaned in pain. The other punched Suko but to her felt nothing. She looked back at the man and grabbed his shoulder, pushing pressure into his socket and breaking his collar bone. She sees his neck exposed. Her fangs revealed and dug them deep into his neck. The man tried to push her off but was too strong to handle. He felt his body weak as Suko moans from the fill of blood in her mouth. When she stopped and sees the other tried to run away. She moved fast and stood in front of him. "I thought we were having a party?" She said before grabbing him and pushed him to the ground. Her fangs deep in his flesh and started feeding off of his body. She opened her eyes which turned red as she hissed with her fangs still out. That night she disappeared.

Suko looked back at Laurel and nodded. She looked at the bathroom and walked back in there but this time reached for the Fixer and placed it in her pocket. She walked back in the room and patted her other pocket where she had her wallet. "I'm gonna go find something for us to feed." She says before walking to the door.

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

“Let me come with you. I need to learn to control myself. I'm sure we can find some low lifes around here that wouldn't be missed if I slip up.” Laurel said, grabbing her coat and putting it over her weapons. She opened the door for Suko and lightly put her hand on the small of her back guiding them through the door and shutting it. They walked down the street a while, looking around. The part of town they were in wasn't a good one. At the end of the street there was a seedy looking bar. Laurel noticed a group of men standing outside leaning against motorcycles and guided Suko down an alleyway discreetly looking behind her noticing two of them took the bait. They were about halfway down the alley when Laurel felt a cold barrel pressed into her back and she found herself slammed into the wall. Looking over she saw a large biker pressing Suko to the wall, then looking behind her saw another biker.

“Scream and you'll be dead before you finish.” The biker behind her said, “Slowly I want you to give me your cell phone and any money you have on you.”

“No, I don't think I will.” Laurel said, confusing the man. Before he could respond she had spun around grabbing his hand, squeezing hard and breaking it. The gun clatter to the ground as he cried out in pain. It was his scream cut short as Laurel shoved him across the alley, now slamming him against the wall. He stood there confused a woman Laurel's size shouldn't be able to do that, he didn't care what kind of Krav Maga or Jutsu you did it wasn't possible. Laurel leaned in and plunged her teeth down into his neck. A moan came from her mouth as the warm blood flowed in. After days of drinking cow's blood human blood tasted divine. She hardly noticed the biker sliding against the wall unable to hold himself up as she drained his blood.

We Are Warriors

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

He had a gun on her. Suko allowed the man to push her against the wall wanting the advantage point once Laurel made her move. "Whatchu got?" The biker said. The man was large, bigger then the one who had Laurel. He searched her pockets and found the syringe. "The fuck is this?" He asked while keeping the gun at point. She heard a slight scream and sees Laurel made her move. The big man turned quickly and was about to help his partner out. Until Suko kicked the back of his knee and grabbed his head and tossed him into the brick wall. He was dazed. Suko grabbed the syringe and placed it back in her pocket before grabbing the man by his head and piercing his flesh with her fangs. She moans as she felt the warm blood flowing through her mouth and kept a tight grip as she sucked every ounce of his blood. Once the man turned pale and cold she let of his body and watched him dropped to the ground.

She started searching his pockets for any cash. She took his gun, ammo and a handful of cash. Wasn't much but better then none. She looked at the other man who Laurel took out. He was average size. She reached down and took his jacket off. The smell of leather filled her nose and sighs with relief. She puts it on. It was a little bigger but felt snug. Sh e looked at Laurel and noticed some blood on her lip. "Such a messy eater." She said walking close to her love and licked her lip. She smiled and looked at the bodies and sighs heavily. "We better rid of these bodies, let's put them in the dumpster." She grabbed one and dragged his body to the nearby dumpster. She gives a little grunt seeing how fat the man was. During her struggle with the fat man the syringe in her pocket fell out again. The needle dropped on the ground and laid there in plain view.
    Last edited by MidKnight; 09-18-2020 at 01:33 PM.

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Laurel was so focused on drinking from her biker she didn't even notice Suko take her biker out. After her own biker dropped to the ground dead Laurel leaned against the wall savoring the taste of his blood. So much better than the cow's blood. She felt gitty and even a little aroused. She looked over to Suko who was going through the biker's pockets. Suko looked great with that jacket on, though honestly she wished the other woman wasn't wearing anything else. When Suko licked the bit of blood from her lip it took all her strength not to make love to her right here in the alley. The last thing they needed right now was to be caught having sex in an alleyway standing over two dead bikers. There was no way they could explain it to the cops and it would be a glaring red flag bring the council to them.

She reigned in her hormones and leaned down to help Suko, she rolled one of the bikers over seeing a set of keys clipped on his belt. She took the keys off and looked down the alley seeing a pair of motorcycles parked there. The keys had a fob on them and Laurel clicked it the lights on the bike flashing. “Think your friend would transport it?” Laurel said. She then helped Suko maneuver the bikers into the dumpsters before throwing several trash bags that were leaned against the dumpster in after them. With any luck they would be long gone before the bodies would be found.

Laurel started walking over to where the bike was parked but noticed a syringe laying on the ground. She reached down picking it meaning to throw it in the dumpster but a sticker on the side of it caught her eye and she read fixer on it. She looked over to Suko thinking it would be odd for the biker to have a syringe on him. “What the hell is this?” Laurel asked, thinking about Suko's odd behavior. It wasn't withdraws she was going through that caused the mood swings. It was going between fixes. Suko had been using the fixer. Where the hell had she gotten it?

We Are Warriors

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

After throwing a couple of more trash bags in the dumpster. Suko seen a flash of lights down the alley. Thinking about the bike and looked at Laurel. "Depends on his boat." She smiled and walked over to the bike. She stopped when she heard a different change of tune in Laurel's voice. Looking over her shoulder and noticed the syringe. She checked her pocket again to find it but nothing there and looked back at Laurel. "I uh." She struggled with the words in her had as she walked towards Laurel. "It's the last one I swear, I just need a hit before we leave here." She tried to get the syringe back. "Please." She begged and held her hands on Laurel's jacket. "I need it."

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

She was furious at Suko for having the fixer and keeping it from here. "Where did you even get it?" Laurel asked knowing they hadn't had any before starting the trip. When Suko move closer to her she stepped back away from her. "You know what I don't care. What I care more about is why you didn't tell me. Damnit Suko, I'm supposed to be your partner." Laurel said, turning her back to Suko and taking several steps away.

She looked down at the syringe she closed her hand around it, looking up as someone walked into the alley, "Hey Jimbo you back here?" A biker said, leaning around the wall. He was a bit surprised to see Laurel and Suko standing there. "Hey lady you see a big ugly guy?"

"Yeah, he chased some skirt down that way." Laurel said, pointing away from them. The bike laughed then walked away. Laurel turned back to her lover. She was still angry but there was disappointment there too. "Suko, I meant it when I said we are in this together. Don't shut me out." She leaned in stroking Suko's cheek, "Let me help you. I'm keeping this. We we sail I'll administer you doses of it. Taking it all at once isn't going to help you. We need to try to wean you off of it."

Laurel slide the syringe into her pocket then walked to the bike taking what she assumed was Jimbo's helmet and putting it on. She started up the bike then looked to Suko, "You coming? I thought we could go for a ride to clear our minds."

We Are Warriors

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

When she felt her hand on her cheek and told her what she had to do. She couldn't help it but shed a tear or two when she walked over to the bikes. She wiped her eyes before turning to see Laurel with the helmet on. She nodded on the bike ride and walked over to the other bike grabbing the helmet before jumping on with Laurel. She placed the helmet on and wrapped her arms around her lover. Resting her head on her back and thought about what she said over and over in her head.

While they were driving around in the city. She kept her head rested on the back of her lover while keeping a tight grip. She wasn't use to riding motor bikes except buying them to show off her reputation now and then. She looked around to see where they were going and noticed how close they were to the harbor. She felt more calm when she realized where she was. The area was familiar. She looked around and noticed a street. She leans close to Laurel and tells her to turn up ahead. The area was old but it felt right in Suko's head. She looked around realized where she was now. She gives a light tap and pointed at a house nearby. Once they stopped Suko hopped off first and looked around. Her nose filled with something she knows. "I know this place." She said. She put the helmet on the bike and looked at Laurel. "I think I found my friend." She smiled.

She walked to the front door of a house that looked to fit a small family. A old car sitting on the parking lot and a brand new one behind it. There were ornaments and flowers in front of the house and children toys as well. She stopped at the front door and knocked it a couple times before someone had opened it. When it did, there was a middle aged man Asian man who answered the door. "Yes?" He asked.

Suko smiled and gives a slight nod. "I'm looking for someone name Denji, he use to live at this house."

The man looked confused at first and then his eyes opened widely. "Wait..." He looked at Laurel behind Suko then back at her. Before Suko could answer the man left the door open and ran into the other room. There they could hear the man speaking another language but distant. Suko looked at Laurel in confusion. In a few seconds the man returned with a elderly man.

Suko looked at him as he walked with his cane and the man at his side. He looked at Suko and started either wheeze or having a heart attack but instead it was a laugh. "Suko." He said. Then he walked forward by himself and gives her a hug. He started speaking Japanese. "It's been so long."

When she felt the hug and sniffed his body. A smile came across his face and laughed gently. "Denji." She said as she placed her arms around him and spoke back in Japanese. "Too long my old friend."

The old man showed the two inside but before they could step inside completely Suko took her boots off and followed him to a living room. They continued speaking in Japanese together and laughed several times. When they all had sit'd on a couple of chairs in a small dinner room. She looked at the middle age man and looked at the old man. "You been busy since I last seen you."

Denji smiled and laughed. "He takes after his great grandfather before he passed, but he is a good man. Works hard and never been in jail yet." He joked and smiled. "I kept telling him about the time I had met you when I was boy and how you helped my father and protected this family, he did not believe me."

Suko looked at him with a smile.

"I thought it was all stories." He said in English.

"And they were good ones. How she fought off a group of angry men who wanted nothing but to beat my father and take our money. Just because where we came from did not mean we wanted a war here. But to live a long and good life. Since then my father had vowed to help this woman by any means and should she arrive our family would help in anyway as possible." He smiled and looked weary. "So now that you have come what is it you need?" He asked.

She looked at Laurel and back at the old man. "We are looking for safe passage back to Japan. We got caught in some trouble and I rather have you not involved but I have no one to turn to."

Denji raised his hand and gives a slight shake including his head. "My days of smuggling are long gone. I can no longer do the things I can do like my father." He was quiet and looked to his son. "But he can."

"Whoa wait what?" He was surprised and looked at the two woman and back at his father.

"We have a ship that can take her back home. You can use it to get across the sea." He explained.

"But our next shipping isn't until next week." He protested.

"We need to leave tomorrow night." Suko says.

"Tomorrow can't happen and at night isn't good either." He continued to protest.

Denji looked disappointed and looked at Suko. "Show him...please."

Suko sighs and looked at the man. Her eyes turned red and she opened her mouth revealing her fangs.

"Crap he is telling the truth." He sighs "But I still can't send out the ship because we have nothing to ship out."

"One motorcycle and possibly four passengers. We can pay you handsomely once we get across the sea and in Japan. I have someone there who can pay for your troubles. Just name your price." Suko looked at the old man. "It's okay. I want to keep him out of trouble and looks like you need the money."

Denji smiled and shook his head. "Returning the favor to you is much more important than money."

After a long discussion about payment and talking about his past life. Denji's son gives Suko the ships name and where it is docked and what time to leave. Before she left their house she gives Denji one last hug before taking her leave. "I can't believe the last time I seen him he was just a boy." Suko says as she walked to the bike. "And yet he still has a gentle heart." She smiled. Her smile faded away as she looked at Laurel. "Give me the Fixer." She said, "Trust me, please." She waited until she felt it in her hands. "Your right...I should have told you about it and I didn't want you to worry. I figured if I was gonna keep myself focused I needed the high." She breaks the syringe and the liquid oozes out to the ground then tossed the broken syringe in the trash can nearby. "But if I'm gonna do this...I need to do it right. No more secrets from you or me." She smiled. "I'm sorry babe. I'll be more honest from now on." She kissed Laurel before going to the bike. She pulled away after kissing her for a moment and sits on the bike and pats on the driver seat. "Now come on. Show me how fast you can go."
    Last edited by MidKnight; 09-19-2020 at 05:07 PM.

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

She sat politely while Suko and Denji talked, she didn't understand Japanese but it reminded when she was interning at her father's firm and he met with clients from overseas. He spoke several languages to better work with clients. She had sat bored in those meetings but knew better than to show her boredom. Laurel used those skills now focusing on Suko seeing the joy in her at seeing her old friend and his family. When they left Suko was so much more at ease. It made Laurel think that might be helpful to fighting the fixer addiction. Going home to Japan might be the trick to beating it. A smile came to her face when she broke the fixer and asked for a ride. “Sure, but you are going to have to teach me Japanese on the voyage over.” Laurel said, thinking it took close to two weeks to get across the pacific by cargo ship. They would have plenty of down time to fill.

She climbed on the bike enjoying the feel of it especially when Suko leaned into her. She started up the bike no doubt annoying the neighbors at the loud sound of the engine. Riding was nice and reminded her of her teenage years. He father was licensed to practice law in California as well as several other states. They would often spent the winter in Los Angeles to get away from the cold weather. She had started riding in high school. They pulled out of the neighborhood onto a two lane rode that winded along the coast. They were going way faster than the speed limit but Laurel knew from her younger days the police didn't patrol this area that much. It had always been one of her favorite places to ride. She had scared many a girlfriend along these roads. Now she wondered what Suko was feeling. Being a vampire they would survive if they wrecked but it surely would hurt.

They rode for a couple hours before Laurel pulled onto a beach, the night was still early maybe around two in the morning. It was closed but Laurel didn't really car. She stirred the bike around the barriers blocking the parking lot. Climbing off the bike she took her helmet off and then her shoes, gesturing for Suko to do the same. Then she took Suko's hand walking to the sand. This was a beach she was very familiar with. It was close to where she went to school and was a favorite date spot for teenagers. Laurel's first time had been on this beach, she was seventeen and dating the captain of the lacrosse team. They had broken up a short while later when Laurel had realized the problems better them was she wasn't interested in men.

She stopped just short of the water and sat down, pulling Suko to the beach with her. She wrapped her arms around pulling the other woman to her and lightly kissing her check.

We Are Warriors

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Holding on to her love as she started the bike and took off like a bat out of hell. She looked over her shoulder and felt the wind blowing in her face but it felt great to feel excitement other than drinking blood from their victims. She kept a smile on her face as she felt the bike speed increasing. When they arrived near the beach, Suko looked out to the sea and thought of a swim. Laurel must have read her mind when she pulled over and parked the bike. She followed what Laurel did with her boots and followed her to the beach.

When she was position to sit in front of Laurel, she held her hands and looked out to the sea. She thought about home as they sat on the beach. "One thousand years since I left Japan." She says looking out to the vast ocean. "When I explored the entire area of Japan I wanted to explore further out. Korea, Thailand, China." She leans back and looked at her lover. "When the war broke out twice. I joined the resistance just because I can't be killed...also an endless supply of blood for me to enjoy." She smirked after making the joke. "I managed to find a safe voyage to here when the second great war ended." She rubbed her lover's hands and breathes in deeply. "Exploring America was fun, but when I decided to remain in New York...it's been my new home since." She looked over her shoulder and looked into Laurel's eyes. "I have no regrets." She felt her hands shake and looked down to see her nerves started to kick in. Her toes squirmed in anxiety and pressure. "And here we go." She laughed softly.

She leans forward and felt her nerves getting more anxious. She sighs softly and groans and moans from the addiction. "We'll need to find something to carry a large amount of blood to bring with us." She says. "When I was first smuggled into America, I would fish and feed off of them. They were a good substitute but it took too long to catch." She thought of a few more ideas but none of them were good. "And also teaching you to speak Japanese might be a good idea." She looked over her shoulder and leans further into her arms. "Is this your first time leaving the Country?" She asked.
    Last edited by MidKnight; 09-25-2020 at 11:21 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast