Thread: Searching for a Partner

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Adventure, Horror, and Superhero.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello Searching for a Partner

Hello everybody! I want to try out role-playing, and today is the day that I’ll get a chance. Let’s begin.

I am looking for someone with plot ideas. I am not very good at making a rp, so I’ll need some help. I can play male/female characters(I prefer male). My rp genres that I prefer are: Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure, Horror, and Superhero. I will try to reply at least once a week if I am not busy, so be patient please.

Rules for anyone who wants to rp with me:

1.Be respectful

2.If you have any problems with anything regarding the role-play, please pm me

3.Please follow the rules of the site

4.Have fun!

If anyone wants to rp with me, please pm me or post on this thread.

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Could you be a little more specific in regards to what you are hoping for/expecting from a writing partner?

For instance, I enjoy well thought out posts, that are at least a couple paragraphs long each. Grammar is important to me, although mistakes are fine as long as they are not too frequent. Character development is a must, although I enjoy doing it more in the story than describing it in the character sheet. Once a week posting is great...this works well with my schedule.

I enjoy horror and post-apocalyptic the most, but I do not have any plot ideas thought out yet...but I am willing to brain-storm. I prefer to play the female role, but do not mind having multiple NPCs which can be male or female.

What are your feelings in regards to romance? It is not an important part of the story for me, but can be included.

Also, what is your experience in regards to roleplays? I saw in your intro that you enjoy writing. Are you familiar with the set-up of RPs and how they are run?

Action, Romance, Supernatural
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Hi! I'd be up for something. I like romance, realistic, supernatural/fantasy... I see you have genre's you like, but do you have any ideas of your own? X x