Thread: [M]Rise of the Sun and Moon[OCC](ADNxMoonlit_Fae)

Domina Noctis
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Default [M]Rise of the Sun and Moon[OCC](ADNxMoonlit_Fae)

In the heavens above the world of Sorjou a great battle has been brewing for hundreds of years. It isn't the sort of battle you would think of with soldiers fighting on the field. It is a war of hearts and minds. You see as time went on the old gods took for granted that people would believe in them and stopped paying attention to the mortals below. That was when the new gods were born. As people moved away from the gods who ignored them new gods were born. The old gods were caught off guard by this and it wasn't until Helron faded before their eyes as people just stopped believing in him that they realized something was wrong.

Some of the gods tried to bring their followers back but the damage had been done and the new gods had grown too strong and fought back. As of now the battles are being fought to keep people believing in them but the new gods are growing too strong. Soon the battles in the heavens will turn into actual fighting. The old gods fear they won't be strong enough to survive. Knowing they have to do something the sun and moon decided to try a myth of old an do a ceremony of rebirth. They cast off their heavenly forms and their souls were reborn into mortal bodies. The hope was to reconnect with mortals and in earning their powers back they would become even stronger than before.

Eighteen years later those two children housing the souls of gods have come of age and are ready to fullfil a destiny they don't even know they had.

Mortal Name:
    God Name:
    God of:
    Guardian:
    Mortal Appearance:
    God Appearance:
    Bio:

Let me know if you want anymore fields on the character sheet.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Mortal Name: Kiran Jovie (Ker-anne Jo-vee)
    God Name: Solveig (Sol-vay)
    God of: The sun, war, fire
    Spoiler: Guardian 

Spoiler: Motral Appearance: 

Spoiler: God Appearance: 

Bio:Growing up Kiran knew very little of where she came from. Whenever she ask her guardian Zephyr about it she was told the past was best left in the past and she shouldn't ask about her family. After years of trying eventually Kiran gave up asking about her family. Zephyr made it easy to forget as she always had a lesson plan for her. Whether it be religion classes, history, or fighting Kiran was always kept busy. Though the only class she enjoyed was fighting. The others she just pushed through. A headstrong girl Kiran was a handful for Zephyr. Seeing that she did well fighting Zephyr began training Kiran to be Solveigian monk just as she was, using the discipline of the order to help tame the wild child. It was mostly what Kiran needed though from time to time her fiery temper got the better of her. When the other children in the village became cruel Kiran couldn't ignore them, instead she would pick fights that often ended up in someone getting hurt. With Kiran's training it usually wasn't her. The elders felt it best if Kiran was kept away.

Zephyr knew it would hurt for Kiran to be lonely so she decided to involve dance into Kiran's lessons even though dancing wasn't a Solveigian tradition it allowed her to spend more time with Rayna, someone her own age and special just like her. In regards to her destiny Kiran fully bought into it believing, something that tended to make Kiran arrogant and cocky. She feels that because she has a birthmark of a sun on her neck just behind her left ear, she is chosen by the gods and unstoppable. Zephyr does her best to teach humility in her ward but sometimes the intense meditation and fasting she puts Kiran through doesn't work and she will spar with her holding nothing back. As of late though it has been harder for Zephyr to best her ward.
    Last edited by AngelDellaNotte; 09-18-2020 at 04:15 AM.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Mortal Name: Rayna Gordeng
    God Name: Lucina
    God of: The Moon, Hunting, Water, Rebirth
    Guardian: Ishtar
    Spoiler: Guardian 

Mortal Appearance:
    Spoiler: Rayna 

God Appearance:
    Spoiler: Lucina 

Bio: Rayna has only ever known life within the village. She was raised by her guardian Ishtar. Sihtar is the local healer and spiritual guide for the village. She dedicates her time to studying the constellations and reading the signs of the old gods, their religion. Ishtar also uses healing magic through the Earth and four elements. One night Ishtar had a prophetic dream to raise Rayna as her own. Then one day a baby was in a basket upon her door step. Ishtar trained Rayna over the years in herbalism and natural healing, to follow in her footsteps. Ishtar was also adament for Rayna to learn astrology, astronomy, how to track constellations, and hunting. Rayna was also placed into intesne dancing and fighting classes. Ishtar raised Rayna to be a graceful but strong warrior. She rarely had any free time. When she was not being shaped into a formiddable young woman, she was taught inthe ways of her people. She was forced to learn the religions texts, prayers, and how to read the sky for prophecies just as Ishtar did. Rayna has always been told by Ishtar she was special, especially since she has the birthmark of a crescent moon on the back of her neck. Rayna never believed it though. How could an orphan be special? She was abandoned, her own parents didn't even want her. She still wasn't too sure as to why Ishtar kept her around. It was a shame within the village to not know one's lineage. The other kids had cruelly teased her to the point that she was kept away. The only other person she was allowed to see was Kiran. Rayna had bonded with her with the small interactions she was allowed to have with the other woman, usually only when they were trained in religious dances and rituals that involved partners. She was just like her, an orphan and claimedto be special. In reality, Rayna thought the religion was a bunch of crap and they told them sweet nothings so they did not feel bad for being the only children in the village to be abandoned by their parents.
    Last edited by Moonlit_Fae; 09-22-2020 at 12:11 AM.

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

I changed her God picture because I found a better one

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

I really like that picture. Sorry I haven't posted yet. I've been really busy the last couple of days.

We Are Warriors

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

No worries. As long as you post once a week I'm happy with that.

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

I am obsessed with Pinterest and keep finding amazing pictures that I feel relate to our characters.

Spoiler: Rayna 

Spoiler: Kiran 

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Lol, I love Pinterest.

We Are Warriors

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Do you mind if I use Ishtar a little? Mostly give her a couple lines about Zephyr looking for Kiran.

We Are Warriors