Hello! I have an idea that I want to play around with.

I will be playing Character A and C.

Spoiler: Synopsis 

Brainstorm:

Right off the bat, I can think of two ways the story can wrap up: either (1) Character A and B fix their marriage and eventually Character A becomes her old self again; or (2) Character A and D get together in the end, possibly with Character B and C ending up together instead.

With (1), there will be more exploration into the nuances of little actions that affect the bigger picture. Maybe tiny habits that annoy the other person, or negligence in general and learning how to repair a relationship. With (2), there will be more "dramatic" elements, since one pairing has a superior-subordinate dynamics, and the other pairing is a taboo "spouse's friend" relationship.

The story is going to have an abundance of bittersweet moments, angst but also the exhilaration of going out of one's comfort zone. This idea came to my head after browsing through my old picture gallery and I came upon a drawing of my OTP in alternate ages. I want to explore how the perception of one's self is affected by their age both from others and themself, and how it affects their relationships. Both (1) and (2) deal with issues that I don't usually see in romance roleplays; one is bringing life again to what is seen as a dying marriage (rather than to closing the book following a "happily ever after"), and the other is learning to appreciate a journey that has come to an end, and having the courage to welcome a new one again.

Maybe the wife struggles with accepting that her looks have grayed. Maybe the husband now has to deal with thoughts of how he may die way before his now youthful wife. There are so many human worries we can work with!

As for the 'side' characters, I welcome any suggestions you may have to incorporate some personal struggles they may have. Rather than to let love solve their problems, we can have fun poking into the facetious aspects of human personalities and see how they can grow as characters. For example, Character C had always been envious of Character A. We can discuss why, and how Character C can learn to appreciate her own accomplishments. I'm also open to having Character D as a woman!

Expectations:

It's vital that you are able to write and portray two characters. I'd prefer to write this little project with someone who can provide a minimum of 3 paragraphs per post (or 2 paragraphs when focusing on one character), and have a moderate to fluent command in English grammar because I get distracted by punctuation and typos easily. But above all, I think it's most important if we have a good collaboration chemistry! I don't mind doing this with two different people given that both are not of the same route (ie. one uses Route 1 and the other uses Route 2). By that I mean if more than one person is interested, then we can do separate endings for each!

Expression of Interest:

If you're interested, please leave a comment here. I don't think I have enough slots in my inbox and would hate to miss your message. Till then!