Thread: Seeking Literate Partner

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Seeking Literate Partner

Hello! I just joined this site and am looking for a new rp partner. I have been rping for the last 13 years of my life so I have quite a bit of experience. i am looking for someone who does not mind posting private messages through discord or pms on here is fine as well. I have a long list of characters that you can choose from and some that I did not mention on their character sheet. If you want, I can create an OC specific for your needs as well. I am not great at playing the bad guy but can certainly try if the scene calls for it. I love doing underwater rp's or historic vampire rp's but am down for just about anything and mostly work with fantasy. I would like my partner to at least be able to post a well thought out paragraph or two describing the scene in which they are in. If you can post every day that would be great, but if you can only post once a week that's fine too. Please let me know if you're interested, thanks.

My rp characters are:
    Alucard Hellsing- Tall, dark and brooding vampire who has turned away from the light. He is 6'2" with long black hair and ocean blue eyes. He has the ability to transform into any creature that he desires, whenever necessary. He is the original vampire that Brahm Stoker wrote about as being the feared lord of the land who drained an entire village in one night. He has never fallen in love, despite the whole "Mina" episode, that was more of a fling anyway. He hates being referred to as Dracula because it's the backwards way to spell his name (so creative...) and he has bested many vampire slayers in the past. Wooden stakes don't work on him, only silver nitrate, and he loves the taste of garlic. Unlike the stories and legends, food does not turn to ash in his mouth if it is prepared a certain way, with blood mixed into the food, but it does taste like cardboard otherwise. He has an immunity to sunlight and is known as a day-walker. Despite the fact that he has created several vampires, the first one was not intentional, being only an accident from a bite that went wrong. That person is now his mortal enemy. He has a massive castle in Transylvania that he willingly moves around whenever he pleases and wherever he pleases. His favorite pass time includes painting, playing music and sculpting with his hands. Most of the statues in his garden were carved by him.

Demarius- Long purple hair and lavender eyes; 6'4" with very muscular body, can be either submissive or dominant. Born a prince of the ocean but was exiled by an evil step mother a long time ago because he absolutely refused to marry someone whose heart was as ugly as her face. He has learned to adapt to the human world, though has to be in water occasionally or his skin will dry out. He takes long baths and enjoys a walk on the beach and dancing in the city square. He has the ability to transform into a small blue ringed octopus, though doesn't use it very often unless he is trying to hide. When he is in salt water, not normal water, he grows a long purple tail with blue and yellow rings with spines that look similar to a lionfish. He is currently trying to figure out a way to dispatch his step mother and return to the kingdom he belongs.

Nahlia- Has many forms I like to play, but is always kind and gentle. She is very docile but when her family is threatened, she can be quite aggressive when necessary. She has shoulder-length blond or brown hair (preference is whatever) and can transform into a butterfly dragon. She is fiercely loyal and is often quick to forgive but depending on the circumstances can hold a grudge.

Kai- Aluraune (man eating plant). Due to him being a flower, he can change his hair and eye color at will and will also change his flower color. Because of his nature as a flower man, he has a massive flower that is usually in a garden or greenhouse. He has the ability to use vines or massive leaves with razor sharp edges as an attack and can devour a man in seconds. (Warning- he is a sexual flower that feeds off of sex. We do not have to play the sex scenes if not desired --can be substituted with "bowchickawowwow" or something similar) Human food upsets his stomach and will usually cause him to wilt, so his diet consists only of unsuspecting or willing beings.

Takano Yakamora- Class: angel. He is 6'0" with either black or red hair and golden eyes. His wings are often red with black tips or black with white tips (if I'm playing him fallen). He has heard about love but has never actually been in it before due to his being an angel. His favorite pass times are flying through the sky on his wings or doing anything artistic like painting. His blood is blue and he is a warrior for the angelic division known as protectors. If he's given a charge, he can fall in love with them or he could find love on the battle field. Loves meat.

Elina: 5'6" with red hair, green eyes and freckles. She is a young witch who looks to be about 23 and is still coming into her powers. She's a little on the clumsy side and has been known to cause a few explosions due to spells backfiring. She is sweet for the most part but she has a really nasty fire when tested. She doesn't hesitate to say what is on her mind and she won't keep from telling you when you're wrong about something. She usually dresses in black with some bright colors, hating the idea that witches have to be ugly and always carry a broom stick. She rides a magic carpet instead of a broom stick and has a dog instead of a cat. She has been the town healer for several years and has a good reputation with the people in her village (can play modern or historic).

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, slice of life, fantasy
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

@Blakserenity You'll need to clear out your messages to get new ones until you become a member.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Realistic, Romance (forbidden & non), Horror (still figuring that genre out), plenty more..
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

All of which you write or play sounds intriguing. When all is clear, you can send me a pm with ideas if you like, or start and jump right into a rp and we could go from there. Let me know and welcome! 😜