Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate this part. Oh, I mean HI!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default I hate this part. Oh, I mean HI!!!

Okay, so I really hate this part, but here goes.

Hi kids. Allow me to introduce myself. In the real world, my name is Christine Graves. I've been writing online for more than 20 years and am probably older than most of you here. I've been published both online and in print, have written in just about every genre possible (though not always very well), I have an odd sense of humor, and enjoy creating new characters.

I'm not new to roleplaying, but I'm not an old pro at it either. A couple years ago, I was given the chance to write as the goddess Demeter and had a blast. About a year ago, I created a character called Lilith who ran a bar in the "other" realm. It was awesome.

I have no idea what I'm doing, but hope to create something (or someone) amazing.

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your new somethings or someones!

Spoiler: Completely Unsolicited, Contextual Praise Definitely not Acquired via Torture 

The Scottish Fluff
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Welcome to RPA, Christine!!

I bring you some handy links for use in your adventures around the site and don't worry about us, we don't bite!!

If fun and games is what you are feeling then I'd suggest taking a trip to our wonderful Downtown! or perhaps you'd prefer to wander through the halls of roleplay requests! Our group request and 1x1 requests are always a'bubbling with goodness!!

If you have any other queries that aren't covered in our cavern of Forum help, then you can message myself or any other brightly coloured member (Purple and Green coloured names) and we will be more than happy to give you a helping hand!!

I know personally you have piqued my interest with this "other" realm, I'd love to know more about that!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thank you, my dear.

I've got to do a little investigating to figure out where to go from here. Any help I can get will be greatly appreciated. And the "other" realm? It was kind of like Purgatory, but it was more than that. It was where you went after you'd left your birth world. And not just humans, but being, creatures, and entities from every existence throughout the Multiverse came here to find their way to their next destination. And it was Lilith's job to help them find their way--right after she served them a drink. LOL
    Might have to work on building a new bar.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Hi Saph, welcome to the forum!

I did a quick google of your work and saw that writing prompts are a hobby of yours - we have a monthly writing prompts section here on RPA and I'm sure the staff would love to hear your suggestions.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Holy Crap, I've been googled. I feel like a big shot. LOL. (I am truly honored)

Yes, my forte' is writing prompts. I'm working on my weekly prompt post on my personal site. I was actually wondering about whether or not I could do some here.

Thank you so much for your post.

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Hello and welcome to RPA, sapheyerblu!

It's nice to meet another person here that has been writing since before I could fathom what writing even was
    I'm excited to see what you do during your time here!

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sapheyerblu View Post
    And the "other" realm? It was kind of like Purgatory, but it was more than that. It was where you went after you'd left your birth world. And not just humans, but being, creatures, and entities from every existence throughout the Multiverse came here to find their way to their next destination. And it was Lilith's job to help them find their way--right after she served them a drink. LOL
    Might have to work on building a new bar.
    That sounds awesome!! I think a new bar would be perfect for our Downtown area! Especially if you put a twist on it and people could play characters from RP's long gone!! If you need any help on how to start threads in the downtown or any other queries, do give me a shout!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

O m g.....YESSSSS!!!

I mean, um yeah, sounds like a plan.

LOL, OMG this sounds like fun. And I know just how to get the party started. Give me a day or so to get a full plan in place and I'll get the new bar up and running. I'm also going to put together a blog post (so happy to have access to my blog, lol) about the history of Lilith and her bar. I'll even put together a character sheet for Lilith. I may need a second-in-command and maybe even a bouncer.
    Guess I should build the bar first, then find some help.
    Thanks Scottie, I'm digging this idea.

Hey, I may have a couple other ideas to run past you. Can I do that???

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Spoiler: Dna's Welcome Center located inside 
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast