Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [M - IC] Afterlife Agency [Siks & Celeste]

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Booker noticed the chill of the room and internally sighed another fucking power he'd need to master to get the fuck out of this weakened role. He listened to the woman's words with half interest as his mind began to wonder if this all could've been avoided if he went to church more or actually read the bible he kept on his nightstand instead of turning it into one of a dozen hidey spots for weapons around his apartment.

Once she was finished he nodded his head. "Yeah I'm gonna kill those fucks, so my next couple of questions. Why am I ghost and How do I get out of this limbo shit? Do I need to accept a savior kill a small goat...posses a young Macaulay Culkin and make some bad horror movies with him what?"

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

“Crossing over isn’t something I’ve thought a whole lot about. All I know is we’re still here because it wasn’t our time yet.” Kari mused, a bit more solemnly now, though she quickly brushed it off. “But once you cross over, there’s no turning back: not that I know of. So if you’re really serious about taking on the Gatekeepers, you’d have to focus on that first. And I just so happen to know someone who can help...”

Suddenly Kari stopped, turning toward the window and bracing herself. She tensed for a moment as she looked outside, but then relaxed upon recognizing the uniforms of the figures gathering.

“And now you have a choice to make.” Kari said. “I have to get back, so I can either take you to meet the one I was just talking about, or I can go back by myself while you go do whatever you want. What’s it gonna be?”
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Booker swirled his untouched booze for a few seconds before giving a low annoyed sigh downing it fully before slamming the glass down on the bartop. Surprisingly the liquid stayed inside of him, but he had a feeling as soon as he went all wispy it would fall out and make a mess. Not that it mattered at this point, this place would be raided sooner or later so one little puddle of alcohol on the floor would hardly be noticed.

Looking around at his spartan little home though he felt a twinge in his spectral heart. He hadn't ever had anything to call home until he got this place. And leaving it to be raped and pillaged by anyone just made his stomach flop about like a hooked fish. The sentimentality of it surprised him, he'd never been that type of person before. Emotions leads you to an early grave in his line of work and getting overly attached to things give your enemies an easy way into your defenses. It made you vulnerable and Booker hated being vulnerable, he wished he could take something with him or at the very least destroy anything that could be used to steal his identity. Nothing came to mind so with a low growl he moved to the window spotting the shades dressed in the same way as his guest. "Let's go." Was all he said before he moved through the wall leading to the outside.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12