Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ZOMBIE ROAD IC [M] bluemoon x Siks

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Grizz smiled broadly as the last of the rats died. He loaded a new mag into his rife just before Dawn jumped into his lap to thank and kiss him for saving her. He hadn't expected it, but would never stop pretty little Dawn from jumping into his lap. Wrapping his arm around her he pulled her more into his lap so their groins were close before he placed his hand firmly on her ass massaging it slowly and squeezing it from time to time.

"Oh I am always happy to rub your ass into existence pretty lady." He pulled her close kissing her neck biting the front of her shirt with a wink. "Among other things of course. We are friends with benefits now so anything you need to be rubbed I am here to help with." The thrill of a gunfight always had an effect on him. Be it against rats or zombies, he always got a little chub whenever he survived, but usually he had to work himself or find a town close by for it. But now he had a way to relieve that, if she let him that is.
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 07-24-2021 at 04:09 PM.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Dawn’s joke about her butt being numb got her a bit more attention than she expected from Grizz, but she didn’t complain when he started touching her, his excitement building onto hers after the adrenaline rush from fighting the rats. She leaned her neck into his kisses and moaned softly, managing to shift her legs around enough to straddle his lap.

“Friends with benefits...huh?” she asked with a laugh, “...is that what this is?” Glancing over at the shop’s door to ensure it was closed, she reached her arms in between them and struggled out of her tee, leaving her with the short white tank top she used as a bra. It didn’t hide much so it would have to do, she really didn’t want to be naked...not in broad daylight. She was still a bit too shy for that.

Smiling, she leaned in close and put her lips to his ear. “How about you move us away from the blood, Birdie? Then we can discuss this rubbing thing. I'm sure we can come up with something to pass a little time until I can walk around again.”
    Last edited by bluemoon; 07-24-2021 at 03:10 PM.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Happy to continue playing with Dawn the stout man cradled her with his one arm and looked about for a more secluded area. "Hmm might hurt your walking ability more actually." He soon found the office and quickly carried Dawn over to it kicking the door in luckily it was free of more rats or zombies. Though it did appear they had been in this room at least once, the only couch was utterly destroyed as was the formerly comfy looking swivel chair.

But there was a nice hefty metal desk they could use. With a lusty chuckle Grizz plunked his friend with benefits down on the dusty metal surface and kissed her lips. "Hmm this looks good enough." He licked his lips and began undoing his pants.
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 07-24-2021 at 06:06 PM.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Wrapping her arms around his neck, Dawn hung on to Grizz as he moved through the shop, laughing lightly at his comment, her cheeks taking on a bit of color. Glad that he couldn’t see her blushing, she thought about last night and all that had happened between them. It wasn’t a frequent occurrence for her, and yet here she was, about to get down and dirty with the birdman again.

Looking over his shoulder at the ruins of what had once been a comfortable office, she let out a surprised gasp when she was plopped down on the desk, her eyes lifting to his. “Hey,” she said, her lips pressed into a kiss before she could say more. Narrowing her gaze at him while he started working at his pants, she kicked him playfully then lay back, the cold surface of the desk making her skin break out in goosebumps. “It’s cold,” she complained, then brought up her leg to loosen her laces. She repeated the action on the other side then kicked off her boots, her feet planted firmly on the desk as she lifted her backside so she could wiggle out of her jeans once they were unbuttoned.

Clad in only her tank top and underwear, Dawn stared at Grizz as he stood before her, her gaze holding steady on his face. She had not seen him undressed last night, their escapades taking place under the covers, and she found she could not blatantly look at his body in the light without turning several shades of red. At least not while he was looking at her.

“Come on,” she said softly, her thumbs hooking into the band of her panties as she slid them down her slender hips. “Come keep me warm.”

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

The sound of his belt and holster jangling as he undid them and pulled them and his underwear down enough to get to the good stuff. He didn't need to get as undressed as Dawn, but still he tossed his jacket aside placing it under Dawn after picking her up into his arms. "Hmm putting feeling back into your butt and warming you up? Sounds like the perfect job for me." Moving close he joined with her and soon only the sound of the desk creaking could be heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later the pair was back in the truck with the new parts for Annabelle clunking in the cabin behind them. As it was last night the sex was great and as to not leave evidence behind he made sure all of his need went as deep as it could before being done. But what were the chances anything would come of it?

Either way they were nearing the gates of Wichita with time to spare before the scrap deadline was met. A smile stuck on his face Grizz nodded to the gate guards and began aiming for the drop-off. "We made good time." He smirked over at his lover.

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

As Annabelle purred beneath them on the lonely road, Dawn busied herself with the birdman’s harness again, occasionally stealing glances at Grizz as he drove. She wasn’t shy by nature, but physical closeness tended to turn her inward and she hadn’t said much after the two of them had been together. Instead she had put her energy into finishing the initial repair on the leather straps that secured his artificial arm, the last stitch placed as they pulled up to the town’s gates.

Nodding when he mentioned they’d made good time, she grabbed her backpack and climbed into the truck’s cabin, sorting through the various items she had tossed there and sticking anything she hoped to trade into one of the many pockets of her bag. She figured it would take her an hour tops to put in the new lock cylinder and replace the fuse, then she could take some time to look around and maybe pick up a few things. She had her heart set on some candy, or anything sweet, and maybe something for Birdie too.

Dragging the loaded pack with her, she scooted back into her seat and nudged Grizz. “We can try out the harness if you want. Give it a trial run with your arm while you do the scrap deal? It’d help to know where it rubs after wearing it for a bit.” Shifting in her seat, she didn’t bother mentioning she was still rather sore, the drop to the concrete and the activity following leaving her quite tender. Grizz had been right in his assumption. It had been difficult for her to walk afterwards, but it was still a pleasant reminder of their time together. She couldn’t remember the last time she had had so much fun taking out a horde of zombie rats...and the after-rush had been exciting as well. She could grow rather fond of that routine.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Pulling his coat off Grizzwald nodded moving his body around to show Dawn his armless side so she could help him tie his arm back on. "Sure thing, I'm sure it'll be...handy." He laughed in his throat as he looked around outside the truck looking for the scrap metal drop point. It had been awhile since he'd been in this town and the last time he didn't pay attention to everything and where every place was. Between the two of them, they got the arm and harness on in a minute or so and Grizz was surprised at how nice it felt. It hadn't felt this nice since it was brand new. It almost seemed to be soothing his sore nub, amazing was the only word he could think of to describe it.

With a happy sigh he pulled the last strap and buckle in place smiling. "Wow...that feels...great! Amazing just amazing. Kinda wish I had it fixed up awhile ago, woulda saved me a lot of sleepless nights." He rolled his shoulder about testing it's range of motion and flexibility. Even those felt better and easier, he was glad he didn't shoot her on the first day. Satisfied with her work he nodded to her and began driving deeper into Wichita. They stopped just outside the junkyard and he waved to the armed guard coming around to check the cargo. "Have at it Dawn this'll take a bit." He offered her a kind smile and nodded towards the passenger side door.

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Dawn groaned at Grizz’s ‘handy’ pun, smiling and shaking her head as he laughed. Situating his artificial arm into the harness and helping him put it on, she was pleased with how well it seemed to fit. At least she wouldn’t have to resew anything. She made a mental note to pick up some padding for the areas where the straps would be sure to rub over time...that was of course if she could find some.

Once they made it to the scrapyard, she grabbed her pack and weapons and hopped out of the truck at Grizz’s urging, grunting softly when her feet hit the pavement. Walking was going to be a bit uncomfortable, she thought. Outside of a few items in the sleeping compartment she had all of her belongings, and that thought alone brought about the slightest hint of dread as she looked back at Annabelle. Huffing out a sigh, she started to walk away, trying to ignore the knot in her stomach. She trusted the birdman wouldn’t leave her behind...she had to. They had a history...a short one...but it was the best she’d had since the frickin' zombie apocalypse hit. She just had to hope he saw things the same way.

Dammit...why'd I have to go and think about him leaving?

Looking over her shoulder one more time, Dawn frowned and took note of the location and several key points so she could find her way back. Taking her sawed-off from her pack, she slung it over her shoulder so it was readily available should trouble come her way. She was unfamiliar with Wichita, but there were few towns that were safe these days. Everyone was looking for an easy hit, and she was a slight female with a loaded pack. "...just let them try to take my stuff," she growled under her breath as she continued on her way.

Turning onto a street that looked promising for trade opportunities a short while later, she slowed her pace and let her dark gaze trail over the wares on display. It wasn’t long before she was haggling over prices and replacing the recently acquired tools in her pack with necessities and luxury items. Time slipped by quickly and she found herself at the end of the street soon enough, the last booth featuring a plethora of stuffed animals. Grinning as she dug through a basket of miniature hand knitted items, she grabbed up two and slipped them into her pocket, completing her last purchase. Feeling she had done fairly well considering her options, she started to head back, hoping Grizz was done with his dealings so she could get Annabelle fixed up.
    Last edited by bluemoon; 09-10-2021 at 01:55 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345