Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Outbreak Genesis OOC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Medieval Fantasy, Apocalyptic, War, Zombies
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

IC is up! https://role-player.net/forum/showth...71#post3073771

Sorry it took so long. Also, I didn't realize I hadn't added my own character to the roster. I'll be compiling the approved characters into a list and update the OP. Also, a few details I should note and will be adding to the OP as well:

These are not your classic "rose from the dead" zombies. They are not dead or decayed. They are people who were infected with a rapidly mutating bio-engineered parasite that releases chemicals that alters the brain and bodily function by putting them in a more aggressive primal state. It severely dulls the pain sensory and pumps a high amount of adrenaline to their system, giving them near-inhuman capabilities. Their blood also tends to coagulate quicker, making them less likely to bleed out. Meaning that body shots can kill them, but it's likely to take multiple. Headshots are still the most effective way to take them out. Obviously there are various types of infected, with some being more resistant to damage.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

I actually think I shall see about a second character, since you mentioned that might actually not be terrible with split teams!

Spoiler: Reggie Byrne by Alura 

Spoiler: Completely Unsolicited, Contextual Praise Definitely not Acquired via Torture 

Medieval Fantasy, Apocalyptic, War, Zombies
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

@Alura

looks good! Approved!

Fantasy, sci fi, apocalyptic, comedy.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

(My bad about the link the links, I have to do them 'cause the images are not puling up.)

Name: Kade Van Fossen (Code name: Biscuit)

Age: ??? (If i can't make it a mystery it'll just be 29)

Profession: Former USMC Captain combat engineer/scout. Expert Treasure hunter and explorer. Currently now A working division agent for the 2nd wave.

Description:
    The person on the Right is what he looks like:
    https://i.redd.it/3683i1sxg6c31.jpg

Weapons:

Hand made Sniper:
    A bit crude but get's the job done.

Family heirloom: (M1 grand)
    Never leave without it

His best friends experimental Hand Cannon:
    Ace of spades

K-Bar:
    Always have one

Equipment: Medium first aid kit, Large campers back pack, M.R.E.S for 1 and a half weeks for one person (Mostly biscuits), Large repair kit and tool set, including a mini multi tool, also very small hygiene kit, A mini camping set fit for one. Water canteen, multiple comics (Mainly deadpool ones), and a little teddy bears for little kids (The size of a childs palm so it fits). Gas mask hanging on the back of the back pack, 1 morphine pack (3 in one), (tactical division watch, Mine seekers and a drone. if we are going by actual equipment.)

if it's a bit much just tell me and i'll try to realistically make it smaller.

Background: Kade Van Fossen carries a line of history in exploring the unknown and finding treasures wherever they seek. His family was loving and caring but the world wasn't, because he was unique. This uniqueness was called autism, he saw things in a unique way with shapes and patterns, sounds and rhythm, he found new ways of viewing things and it excelled him in engineering and research. Though this illness had a consequence to it. No matter how much he tried to stay calm when a minor problem occurred he would explode in a rage. At age 14 his family was forced to put him in a dispensary correction camp where he was punished every waking moment there. If he dared looked toward his Superior he was sent to a gas chamber and had no food for the day. He met his best friend their a few years after, his name was Jack Caten. He was the only polite one there, at least to him that is. Jack would always sit with him at lunch and talk to him. He taught him how to stay calm or at least hide the anger away and when to release it. He taught him how to Look and act normal, and how to deal with situations. He told him stories about his past and fairytales and shared his with him, they did drills together and taught each other new things. He was an ideal friend to him. He would take a bullet for him and Jack would do the same. They were inseparable. A year later on Kades 17th birthday it was time for him to leave. He was ready for the world now because of Jack, yet he wasn't ready to leave his best friend behind.

"Go" Jack said, "Your ready to live your life, you don't need me to help you anymore. I'll see you on the flipside Biscuit."

That was the last thing he said to him after he left that camp. And they haven't seen each other since then.

(Everything else will be told in roleplay if they ask Biscuit himself. He's unbelievably open.)

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne7 View Post

in terms of survivability, I tend approach it that so long as you're not doing something monumentally stupid, breaking the rp, or just consistently making bad decisions, you're probably not gonna die unless you want to.
    Whale then I guess Zeke is good and dead.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Biscuit, I am liking your character! Have to see what Rayne says of course Just be advised, the SHD Tech wont be working, the EMP took out the network and fried our tech.

Siks, I'm sure Zeke will deus ex machina his ass out of anything Even if there has to be a GM/co-GM power fight between me and Rayne

Thank you to Alice for making my sig and avi <3

Spoiler:  

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

So what I'm hearing is we need a dead pool. Becky can hold the money. You can probably trust her... Heh.

Spoiler: Completely Unsolicited, Contextual Praise Definitely not Acquired via Torture 

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fox Xalian View Post

Siks, I'm sure Zeke will deus ex machina his ass out of anything Even if there has to be a GM/co-GM power fight between me and Rayne
    >.> Only if he has a Willy P grenade this time around too.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

<.<; Note to self: don't let any characters stand near Zeke, James, or Maisie.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

lol your chars will be the most safe around Zeke. He'll run into the enemies and give them all a chance to escape.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast