Thread: Sah my guys. I'm Biscuit nice ta meet ya.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci fi, apocalyptic, comedy.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Sah my guys. I'm Biscuit nice ta meet ya.

Well all i need to say that i am a Biscuit (Quite literal actually) and it's been a awhile since i RPed, i'm looking forward to get back into it. Plus hopefully i meet some peeps that will help me through some of this stuff here like doing novel type of things. Not saying i'm an expert or anything of that nature it just i'm really rusty with the paragraph deals so i'm goin' ta have to do one liners for awhile.

I call everyone "my guy" so please don't take it that i'm amusing your gender. It's just how i talk.

Anyways back to the point! I'm Biscuit, my father was an American biscuit and my mother was a British biscuit. (For those that don't know British biscuits are cookies and American biscuits are just bread with gravy.) They both are gamer's of the high caliber which influenced me to be one. So i'm more likely to know most if not some of the games out in the world.

I Love mostly all of the genres especially history, sci-fi, fantasy, Apocalypse, and etc.

Hopefully i'm more chill then most, i don't take things to offence, so don't worry about me getting mad at you, if you did something wrong by accident i wont hold you accounted for it. (I mean come on it was an accident) I like to be nice to peeps if it doesn't seem so maybe you caught me at a bad day sorry about that then my guy. I'm also open about stuff to so ask some questions if you want.

Peeps also like to vent to me about there problems. I don't hold it against y'all if you don't want me to. It's your life do what you want my guy. (Heck i'm a freaking biscuit i don't care)

Oh and to tell people just in case you are thinking i don't bring the RP into real life. I don't mind the nicknames is just if there is romance (Which normally i don't do) involved in one of my character i'd like it to stay in the RP because you don't know me in real life (I could be a 50 year old man with the figure of Smeagol from the lord of the rings. You never know really).

But also to point out I'm just a kid if your wondering so i'm not into that NSFW stuff. You will be caught by the lewd police and get bonked so watch'em words my guy.

Welp this is a bit much but i hope i got my point across.

Like i said before, ask me some questions and i'll answer them. (Though it depends on the question really.)

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Welcome, Biscuit! Glad you decided to... dip in!

Spoiler: Completely Unsolicited, Contextual Praise Definitely not Acquired via Torture 

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Spoiler: Dna's Welcome Center located inside 
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Hello and welcome to RPA, Biscuit!

I've never met a real life biscuit before. This is so cool!

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Hmm...our forum has a resident slice of toast, but I’ve never seen a biscuit here before. Welcome!

I see you’ve already found our Downtown section! When you want to get down to writing you can find and make group RP requests here or check out the 1-on-1 requests section here!
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Fantasy, sci fi, apocalyptic, comedy.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thanks my guys. Best wishes for ya'll too with a boat of gravy.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Welcome to the site Biscuit!!

As much as I adore American biscuits when I have had them, I don't think British biscuits go well with a boat of gravy!