Thread: Ajin Demi-Human

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Default Ajin Demi-Human

Ajin is a Netflix original anime. if you haven't watched it, that's fine. you don't need to know anything about it besides what Ajin are.

This would take place in modern day. Japan or America is up to the group as a whole.

Ajin are demi-humans with special abilities such as
    a high regeneration rate that revives them upon death and cures anything that ails them. got a bullet through the head? no longer a problem. got crushed by a car? not anymore.
    They also have a scream ability that renders everyone around them temporarily paralyzed for a short time. hearing protection helps prevent it though.
    And some Ajin are called variants because of a special ability to summon a ghost made up of IDM (Invisible Dark Mater), which is invisible to the naked eye unless it's about to kill you. it is vaguely humanoid and looks like a giant black, misshapen mummy to those that see it.

Because of the Ajins' abilities, they are highly valued for research and experimentation.
    Ajin are captured against their will and experimented upon.
    now, most people not part of the government only know that Ajin are valuable and that they might get a reward for their capture. They do not know the extent of the experiments that are done to them.

so, this whole roleplay might follow very similarly to that of the show.
    Are you an Ajin, or a human? are you for the Ajin and Ajin rights, or are you for their regulation and capture?
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

So a lot like the Netflix version of Marvel's Mutants.

Do politicians want to force Ajin to register with the government?

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Maybe some odd few. Most are fine with them being captured and experimented on without any human rights.

Part of the idea for this roleplay isn't the "I could die." For the Akin, it's "I could become the latest experiment." And neither are good.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra