Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Porch. (Chatter thread)

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

But there are pugs in that room! No one with pugs could be malicious. Particularly not with puggle-sheep!

*creeps along after Moonie*

Spoiler: Completely Unsolicited, Contextual Praise Definitely not Acquired via Torture 

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

It is a ruse...never trust those who glow a different hue...their sparkle masks their deception.

Let us not remember that I too used to glow green so very recently...lol

Creeps along the hall, moving slowly closer to the forbidden location.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

*gasp* Wait... are you saying I shouldn't trust you either then? But... the gold was green also before it was gold, so i suppose you make a fair point: sparkles are suspicious. Why are things so cryptic?

Do you think it could be an actual crypt, in the basement?

*picks up a vase for our safety and stealthily follows*

Spoiler: Completely Unsolicited, Contextual Praise Definitely not Acquired via Torture 

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Where are you two going?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Uh-uhmmm... *nudges Moonie with an elbow* Taking this vase to the basement. Where the vase was needed for... You know... That thing. That's happening down there. Where the vase is important. For it.

Sooo... If you wanted to come along and hold the door for us, that would be great!

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Moon nods. Yep, what the couch queen said. We are just going to take this vase to the basement...I mean...the basement door...and leave it there for Az...who can come and get it for...the thing.

No need to hold the door for us Infrared...cuz we are not going through it...just up to it. Alura is not thinking clearly. Must be all the biscuits she has been eating.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

R-right you are, Moonie the Thriller, of course. We were just going to leave the vase at the basement door for Az. For the thing. We wouldn't dream of ... *shuffles feet* You know, ... biscuits.

I mean I certainly dream of biscuits. Not that you have to do. It's certainly a personal choice. N-not even a choice really, it's just a natural preference I'm sure. Am I still talking? Moonie, I feel like I'm still talking. Help me. There might be biscuits on The Porch though, Infrared. You should maybe check before they are all gone? Which they will be. Since there aren't any. In case any of the cookies that definitely exist are there. On The Porch. Away from here. Moonie, help! Unless they've been eaten, which they maybe haven't. So... You should look into that... possibly...

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Moon pulls a plastic baggie filled with freshly baked cookies and candies from her jacket pocket and offers it to Infrared.

"I made these for you."

I am not above bribery...lol

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Brilliant! *nods supportively - and more important, silently - behind Moonie*

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

A soft tap of oxford shoes against worn floorboards warns you of another figure approaching. It is the pale man from the attic, approaching from the other end of the corridor. His golden pocket watch is balanced open on his palm, and he is staring into it intently.

"Infrared, we have a code blue." he calls out without looking up. "Someone has stolen Scottie's cauldron key. And by now they should be right..."

He looks up, and a smile creases his parchment skin.

"Ah." he says as he recognises Alura and Bluemoon. "Of course."

He returns the watch to inside his waistcoat, and puts his hands in his pockets, exhaling.

"Like I said, your chances were never good, but you do have my sympathy. A curious mind is good, but in this case..."

He half-turns to face the dark stairway leading down to the basement, and shakes his head. As he turns back round, his eyes fall upon Bluemoon's cookies, his expression brightening with amusement.

"You should probably hide those. If Scottie's army smells them they'll all come running, and you'll find yourselves carried back to the laboratory on a wave of pugs."
    Last edited by Azazeal849; 10-30-2020 at 10:33 PM.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast