Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Porch. (Chatter thread)

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Lips parted in awe at both the appearance of the elusive Admins and the vanishing grin of the Piper, Alura still holds tightly to Bluemoon's hand. She must've placed her key beside the zombie queen's, yet it was all so sudden that she could hardly remember it. It all seemed rather like a dream, from the eerie Moderators who had moved about the creaky rooms to the manic and somehow still captivating singing of Piper... Still, she could feel the Zombie Queen's hand in her own and knew it must be real. All of the Moderators were here and the parade of creatures she had thought only existed prancing through the minds of the writers had become real, had come to aid the cause to defeat decay.

Bouncing on the pads of her feet, she lifted a fist and cried, "Three cheers for the the RPA Admin Team! Down with Decay! Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!" Beaming, she smiled at Moonie. "And three cheers for you, Moonie. Despite what Piper said, you're much better here than dead... and perhaps the bravest of us."

Spoiler: Completely Unsolicited, Contextual Praise Definitely not Acquired via Torture 

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Love it! Thank you for the wonderful rp! I hope to participate in the future!

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Actually this thread turning into its own mini-RP was entirely unplanned and unscripted, but we’re very grateful to you folks for doing so.

Thank you for contributing and we hope to have more similar events for you in future!
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456