Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Piper's Drawing Room (Due every 48 hours)

The Invisible One
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Default Piper's Drawing Room (Due every 48 hours)

Travelling throughout the haunted house, you come upon a peculier door cracked open just a smidge. The door is mostly the same as the many other doors you have seen. Old dirty wood covered in dust. But there are several small drawings etched into the door with indecipherable text. Curiosity now getting ahold of you, you decide to open the door and enter the room. In the dark you notice dozens of papers littered across the floor with the same style of drawings and indecipherable text on them that you saw on the door.

The rest of the room seems... almost normal? Other than all the papers everywhere, it looks to be some kind of drawing room. Half a dozen blank canvas's lay covered in dust on the floor in the corner, and a broken easel is propped up against the wall next to them, being held up with ruined wooden planks. At the end of the room is a large wooden desk(which is also covered in papers) and a desk chair in front of it.

"You've come to help me?"

A deep voice echoes in the small room, then the chair slowly spins around. Sitting in the chair is a slender pale man. His long blood-red hair messily reaches to his shoulders, and a long unkempt beard rests on his face. Before you can examine him any longer he jumps out of his seat and runs up to you.

"You've come to help, yes? Need help!" He kneels down and ruffles through the papers on the floor, searching for something. "The images! They are incomplete!" He runs to the other side of the room and searches another pile of papers. "Don't know how to finish them. Tried before. Didn't feel right." He runs back to you with a handful of papers and gives out a haunting laugh that lasts just long enough to be uncomfortable. "These are mine."

The man presents to you several papers, but before you can get a good look at them he tares them up. "No looking. These ones go to the basement. Not for your eyes." He stops for a moment, staring at you. "Eyes. You have nice eyes. Maybe you see something I don't." He laughs again, then runs around the room, quickly searching through several different piles of papers. He collects a handful of his favorites, then returns to you. "Finish the images. Needs text." He holds the papers up, letting you see the images drawn, printed, and painted. "Finish the images."

--

Every 24 hours, a blank meme will be revealed. It's your job to add a caption to it. The memes will be halloween/spooky themed. You may make your caption a scary one, a comedic one, or a mix of the two.

Spoiler: Rules 

Spoiler: Day 1 Meme 

Spoiler: Day 2 Meme 

Spoiler: Day 3 Meme 

Spoiler: Day 4 Meme 

Spoiler: Day 5 Meme 

Spoiler: Day 6 Meme 
    Last edited by InfraredHero; 10-30-2020 at 06:24 PM.

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Today's meme:

You'll have until this time tomorrow to get your captions in, but tomorrow's meme will be posted a little earlier in the day, and then deadlines will be 24 hours after that, of course.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

The unkempt man with the notable voice was strange, his mannerisms distracted it seemed to me. I felt uneasy as he shoved papers toward me, but one of them seemed to come into focus for me. I scribbled something and held it up for the weird man in the dilapidated, haphazard room to see:

Spoiler: Completely Unsolicited, Contextual Praise Definitely not Acquired via Torture 

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Alright guys, here's todays meme:

You have 24 hours to get your captions in!

Also, you still have another 6 hours to get captions for yesterdays meme. I'll post again when the deadline is upon us.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Spoiler: Completely Unsolicited, Contextual Praise Definitely not Acquired via Torture 

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Alright, Day 1's Meme has officially reached its deadline, and as such, no more captions will be accepted for that one. You still have time to submit a caption for today's meme, though!

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Alrighty, here's today's meme:

Can you make the funny skelly spooooooOOOoky??

And with that, Day 2's Meme has reached it's deadline.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

With this new day comes a new meme!

What is the spoopy ghost saying in the final panel to scare the man?

Day 3's Meme has reached the deadline.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast