Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) The Adventures of the mixed and messed up [IC]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Gasha remained stoic and observant as the sheriff had come over. She began to bumble when the Sheriff addressed her. "I um am not..." But the real Jaydeen had chimed in and saved her from social ruin again. She liked it but shouldn't get use to it. She mumbled another "Thanks." To him as the sheriff left. Gasha did feel a slight ping of jealousy when the sheriff had flirted with the real Jaydeen, but she surpressed it. Gasha was not quite herself today and wasn't sure of her emotions. She needed to be back out in nature and meditate on things.

She did not care for the bounty. Gasha knew of other ways to survive without money. "It seems you are a bounty hunter of some sorts?" She asked trying to make conversation again.

That was when goblin heads started to talk. She was taken aback. She just shook her head. All of them began to speak that strange language again. "It is going to be hard going forward. Since most of us can not understand both of these languages." She rubbed her head trying to think of a solution.

"I have a place that I could take us. It is only a few hours ride. Not many people come by there." The lease Gasha could do would be to offer her home and a meal. If at least to give them a slight respite while they figure out what's going on. She might not be much of a fighter but she could provide a safe haven.
    Last edited by Moonlit_Fae; 12-02-2020 at 01:15 PM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Klara half-turned and stayed by Nasa's mount as Gasha addressed them. He knew enough of the language to capture basic ideas, though his pronunciation was no doubt questionable. The Grani's elfin counterparts were really the only sort he had encountered in his dealings to date. This dialect seemed different, but he was uncertain whether all words stemmed from the same origins or were entirely independent. Never a bad time to practice when the option appeared, however! Still, even the common tongue felt strange in Klara's foreign mouth as he spoke.

"That seems like a promising idea, Gasha, was it? Somewhere out of sight to lay low might be better than staying here. We'll need horses, I suppose. Is there anything else we need from the town if we are leaving it?" Klara ran his eyes around the group.

Spoiler: Completely Unsolicited, Contextual Praise Definitely not Acquired via Torture 

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alura View Post
    Klara, hearing the laughter of the talking heads, became immediately distracted and wandered over to where Nasa was having words with the shrunken speakers dangling against her mount.

"Well..." He reached out a hand and touched the most chatty head's cheek gingerly. "Owhën uaintqa." Klara began, changing to the dialect of the elves who lived beside the Grani horses to repeat the phrase and see if that was more preferable to the rider. "Manen ettelëa."
    "Eyhën?" Nasa beamed happily, then asked, <Have you traded with our tribe before?>

"Better answer carefully," Uidegá warned in the common tongue, "She won't like it iffen you lie."
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Klara smiled in return and replied in kind, "Mae govannen!"

<Unless you are from the Tianam elves who reside west of the Grani horses of the easternmost island, I think not? The Acanthas have had dealings with them for generations, have enjoyed their assistance in recruiting Grani to work with our family. If it is not overstepping to ask, what brings you to Quadick?>

Lifting a brow at Uidegá, intrigued, Klara leaned slightly closer to inspect him. "Thank you. Fortunately I have little inclination to lie."

Spoiler: Completely Unsolicited, Contextual Praise Definitely not Acquired via Torture 

Wolf of the Highlands
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Jaydeen looked over and continued to be a little surprised before responding to Gasha. "With this craziness, it might be a good idea, Gasha," She said before turning to Klara and Nasa, "Uh, Sien Gasha's lacepi koen ithwo ouyen?" she asked and gave a sideways glance at Gasha.

The Shariff came back with a bag that jingled as he walked, "Well... Jaydeen... Here you go. The reward for doing these scoundrels in," He said. He handed the bag over as Jaydeen gave a small grunt at the weight, She didn't remember it being so heavy. "Just take care and don't do anything stupid." The man said before walking off, "I'd hate to lose a good bounty hunter."

"Right," Jaydeen said with a muttered, "I don't remember as much gold being so heavy." And she let out a small breath.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Arapegol woke up at length rested enough, though he wished it was more sleep without interruption of it being a few times a fitful sleep. But the sun was clearly up again from where it rises, and Arapegol was generally up earlier at a start of a day, and Arapegol meant to do some things right away. He took off the nightshirt, and remembered to put on those same clothes, for being a duplicate of him originally with what he wore, those clothes would not last whenever there would happen to be a reverse alteration, if that were still to happen. But he hoped to get his original body back. Was that yet possible?

After he had a bowlful of his cut up peach, strawberries, and pear, and cleaned up, he put on the coinbag to his belt, and with other things put away out of sight, he went out and locked his home up, and went down that street, and turned to go in the direction toward Eyriconer's home. He was soon there.

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Gasha waited for all of the members in the party to respond. She gave a nod when most seemed to be in agreement. "I do usually walk the route back to my home, but it does take a half day's travel that way. It might be wise to secure a means of transportation. Although...", she blushed embarrassed for what she was about to suggest, hoping to not look foolish or idiotic in front of her new companions. "I was able to wild shape in my old body. There are some animal forms I can take. I wonder if I attempted to change into one I could be useful as a stead."

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Jaydeen stared at Gasha for a moment, "Uh, do you... wanna try it?" She asked.
    Just staring at her old body didn't seem right, but there was something about it that was... exciting? Pleasing?
    It felt so wrong and so good at the same time, and it made her shiver.

She looked away a little bit to try and set herself at ease, and she wondered why she found it hard to speak.
    "I mean, if you don't want to, we could just buy some horses. I've been meaning to find myself a good one."
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Gasha felt Jaydeen's eyes upon her, but did not make eye contact. She kept her gaze downward shyly. She did not know why she did not want to meet Jaydeen's eyes, she figred it might be because she felt awkward. it must be strange to look at yourself from an outside perspective. She just hoped she showed him that she was not being disrespectful to his body in anyway.
    "Well I can only turn into a bear or a wolf at this point. A bear would be big enough to carry a couple of people I assume. If I am to test this I wish not to do it in town. I am sure there are plenty of people who would not take kindly to a bear showing up in the middle of their town."

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

"uh, yeah, of course," She says and directs her next comment to everyone else, "We should get going if we're going to make it before dark."
    And she starts to make her wait out of town before realizing that she had no idea where Gasha lived, and stopped to wait for everyone else and looked back at Gasha.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast