Page 117 of 302 FirstFirst ... 67115116117118119167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 3020

Thread: The Forge Marriage(M)1x1 with Pidipuuu

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi smiles and said: "Well I am glad to hear that... figured out why she was sick?" He tilted his head a little. Lilly huffed and sajd: "Veggies aren't nice."

Philip smiles and thanked her before he took a sip of his tea. He glanced around and then back at her saying: "I can't see why not."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa got down and looked lilly "wel you neet to eat them, and you are making me realy sad if you act like a spoield littlw girl now sit down pleas and eat your food"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lily huffed a little bit soon sat down and started eating her food.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa smiled and gave Lilly a kiss on her head, and than looked Takashi "Well howe are you my love" she asked and looked Jonathan who pulled her hair and she smiled "wel sombody needs cuddles"

Nero walked over to the fire fox " so... dit you give that monster that special wine?" he asked with a grin nowing the wine wil slowly make Knight wild and dangerus
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi smiles and said: "I am quite alright... how was it at the fire foxes?" He tilted his head a bit and said: "They didn't try anything funny right?"

The fox flattened his ears a bit then said: "Yes... managed to give him more then the planned amount." He sighs softly and said: "We are planning on inviting the queen to come and stay here for a few days, should be able to plan it better then."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Nero grabed the fox hisneck and pulled him to the ground " Nexst time i will kill your child, when you let them go... that stuff need to do his work.. ik wil make Knight obay me and make him wild.... and i quess we will see what it wil o with that queen" he said and kicked the fox

Allysa smiled " They are really doing door there, im planning to going back there for some day's and yes i will bring knight with me" she said and looked at the kids " Oke you three its almost bed time for you all"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The fox yelps a bit and then said: "W-We won't loose them next time."

"Alright... well its good but I still need to discuss some things with them, I am their king so they better start behaving like I am, otherwise I will remove them from this kingdom and they won't be finding a new one anytime soon seeing no one is going to allow the foxes to freelance on their territories." Takeshi said and then looked at the kids who all nodded.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"You better!! or its your kid first who will be killed!" he siad and looked at the other wolfs and grins

"And im there queen... i can discuss the things with them, so please let me now what you want to now from them" she said looking at the kids " Wel... off you go... clean yourself and go to bed i will be there soon"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi looked at her and said: "I know, but all I need from them is their respect, last time they were hear they treated their king lower then a commoner, they are lucky they didn't loose their head and fhe only reason why is because they are your people, but if they don't change that there will be problems, I also won't allow any more help from this side to go to them if they don't learn to appreciate it from me."

The kids all nodded and rushed off quickly to get cleaned and change before crawling into bed waiting for their mother.

Knight huffed starting to feel worse, but he continued to believe Allysa that he was only drunk and would sleep it off. He shook his head as it became more and more foggy before laying it down and just taking a breath.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Let me talk to them... and you now howe temperfull we are... you have me remember" she said and smirkt and gave him a kidd " I can be a pain in the ass to" and she gave the sleeping Jonathan to a maid, and puts her arms around Takashi " Please Hunny bunny... " she said teasely and kissed him

Page 117 of 302 FirstFirst ... 67115116117118119167 ... LastLast