Page 2 of 302 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: The Forge Marriage(M)1x1 with Pidipuuu

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi glanced back at her and said: "Doesn't seem as if you have much of a choice." He then left not caring about the topic much longer and instead just wanted to get back to his duties. Perhaps she would be a hard fox to handle but he didn't care as much since it wasn't quite his problem at this point, he just had to marry due to expectations of getting an heir which he wasn't planning on giving to the people very fast even after they forced him to marry off with some randomly picked women.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa got a nice room, and guards puched her into the room, Allysa looked around her, and heard the lock on the door, she looked at a large mirror and looked her own and looked away " Trapt like a animal" she said to herself and walked to the window and looked to the large citty, his kingdom, and soon hers for a small part

Nicht was falling and Allysa was stil awake and walked around the room and soon walked to the large window doors and opend them and closed her eyes and feld the wind stroking her ears and sneezed, and than stroke her ears, and looked at al the lights of the town and starts to sing softly a old fox song from her birth village
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi continued the day with his duties and waited for some time to rest. Once night came he made his way over to his room and got himself into some more comfortable clothes ready for bed but wasn't planning on sleeping just yet, instead, he went to his window and climbed out then up towards the roof with his flute, and there he sat down and started to play. It was the one activity that kept him sane it felt like and he just couldn't go to bed without playing the peaceful music and watching the light of the town in the distance.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa heard the flute and startels and stoped singing and walked away from the window, and walked to the bed and layed down on it, the song feld sad, like sombody was playing his emotions, she was wondering who was playing but slowly her eyes where closing falling slowly to sleep

Allysa woke up the next morning and looked around her looking at a soft blanket that whas placed over her bode she stroke it and was wondering who placed a blenked over her body, she looked around her and slowly got out of the bed, and walked to the bathroom turing on the water, and looked at the water filling the bathtube
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi woke up early and got dressed before he made his way back to the throne room as usual to meet a few nobles that wanted to talk, once he was finished there he decided to go check on the soon to be queen called Allysa. He watched a few servants enter her room to serve her and decided to do the same while he said: "Did the clothes arrive yet?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa got starteld when the all came into the room and she looked the womens's and than mad at Takashi " Get the fuck out of here! om naked" she said and pushed him oud of the room while holding the towel to her body

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi narrowed his eyes as she wanted to push him than just grabbed her by the hair at the top of her head and said: "I don't care about your obedience but your respect for me shall be there or I'll have them remove your tongue, I wasn't talking to you." He looked at one of the servants and said: "Are the clothes here?" The servent quickly gave a bow and said: "Yes my lord." He then nods and lets go of her hair before he turned to leave.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa starteld when he graped her and droped the towel showing some battle scars on her body, she grouwled a bid and staps away when he let her go and she than looked him in anger, and slames the door, and sits down on the bed " I hate him"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The servants watched him go and soon one said: "I understand you must have heard many stories, but as servents here I can tell you he is not nearly as bad as everyone makes him seem my lady."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

" He is a monster" she said and took a dress and puts it on and than looked into the mirror and looked away " When is the wedding?"

Page 2 of 302 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast